It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: President Elect Trump Stuffs Cabinet Full of CFR War Hawks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Need experienced people. Cannot draw from Obama or Clinton era. Trumps job is to pull people with knowledge and make sure they have Trump's goals to follow. If not, fire them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Time to get over it.

A majority of American citizens were ready for a change of pace with Trump rather than the same old, same old with Hillary.

No amount of complaining or rioting is going to change that.

I don't want the same old either. But Trump as an alternative, a long time Hillary friend, a flip flopper who used to be a Dem, looks like it's going to be much the same here. Bush and Obama v.2.0 under the guise of anti establishment. Is not much better: Turd sandwich vs Giant Douche.

That is unless you Trump supporters step up, tell your candidate what you feel. Heck even non supporters of him. Ron Paul addressed a warning to Trump and he's not a yuge supporter of Trump. Then again how many of you really acknowledge an issue with NeoCons, you sure did before Trump started sharing his choices! No?
edit on 25-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: dreamingawake

WHEN ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO STOP BEING DECEIVED
NEVER!

Deceived, exactly, about what?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Trump promised to go after muslim terrorists.

Now he is appointing people intent on doing exactly that.

Thanks for confirming Trump is following through on his campaign promises.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And this -

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk James Woolsey as National Security Adviser

Woolsey, by contrast, was a key member of the Project for the New American Century — a neoconservative think tank largely founded to encourage a second war with Iraq. Woolsey signed a letter in 1998 calling on Clinton to depose Saddam Hussein and only hours after the 9/11 attacks appeared on CNN and blamed the attacks on Iraq. Woolsey has continued to insist on such a connection despite the complete lack of evidence to support his argument. He also blames Iran.

Woolsey has also put himself in a position to profit from the wars he has promoted. He has served as vice president of Pentagon contracting giant Booz Allen, and as chairman of Paladin Capital Group, a private equity fund that invests in national security and cybersecurity. He chairs the leadership council at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, a hawkish national security nonprofit, and is a venture partner with Lux Capital Management, which invests in emerging technologies like drones, satellite imaging, and artificial intelligence. Woolsey went on CNN on Monday and said that he was principally motivated to support Trump because of his plans to expand U.S. military spending.

edit on 25-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Even though most of my things are in storage as I prepare to move, I'll not let my pitchfork leave my home until I do.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Trump promised to go after muslim terrorists.

Now he is appointing people intent on doing exactly that.

Thanks for confirming Trump is following through on his campaign promises.

But in truth its just more invading of places that haven't attacked America. The war on terrorism is as useless as the war on drugs and just as big a lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As I said...

America elects a billionaire, who appoints other billionaires to clean up the mess made by those billionaires.

It really, really doesn't make any sense.

People who live in "billionaire world" don't live in the same reality as the middle class or lower class. Especially Trump. It's not like the guy invented something in his tiny garage, living in a low income home when young.

Fun fact: "bootstraps" was originally intended to be an ironic term. Just think for a second, imagine trying to pull yourself up from a sitting position by grabbing and pulling on the laces of your boots? What good is that going to do?

You actually need "a hand up".

Learn something new every day!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well we didn't have to much choice this time, we knew Hillary was a war hawk. She openly idealizes Kissinger for God's sake.

Plus I'm iffy on that source.

I keep trying to tell you people

THEY ALWAYS HAVE BOTH SIDES IN THEIR POCKET!!!!!

So why are you crying? Want someone who is open about it??

Fact is, if what you say is legit, then nothing changes. If she had gotten it, MORE would have and a lot worse.

He is at least stopping half the crap that was tabled.

But you see them both the same, so bag him endlessly. I just dont see your logic..

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

a reply to: robbeh

No its YOU with the Trump fetish

I have a truth fetish

I have a REALITY fetish

Trump followers have a fantasy fetish

Reality fetish? What do you think should have happened, tell us.

I mean, of two evils, which would you have gone for. or are you a no voter who then bags who gets in?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

a reply to: dreamingawake

Its pitiful that Americans are so deceived every time that some clown claims he’ll be different and he gets in and nominates the same old crew as Obama did ( I predicted that) and now Trump is doing ( I predicted that).

WHEN ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO STOP BEING DECEIVED

NEVER!

2 people.

1 says I will keep killing you the same was as it always was.
1 says I will stop killing you, and change things

1 would keep killing you with a smile.
1 would perhaps hurt you, if that is what it is, but change things so it stops.

you have no clue...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
if it happens..... it happens

it is what it is... I hate that term by the way, but so true in almost ever area of life.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

But they will still fund them by the back door, supply them with arms and sundry supplies eh? Otherwise, their precious, bloody feathered golden goose will stop making money for important people and the industrial sector of the military community.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The chief of the US army has promised Russia a conflict at least as big as ww2,that doesn't sound like proxies,that was in October.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I absolutely knew Trump was up to no good. Now I wonder what do Pro ATS Trump supporters have to say about their Messiah?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Khnum,

What it sounds like, and what is actually happening RIGHT NOW and has been since the start of the War on Terror though, are two very different things. See, one is a matter of historical record, an event which actually happened. The other is some junk a general said so everyone would know how heavy his scrotum is. Which do you think concerns me more?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

theres 300,000 Nato troops on higher alert the dickwaving is getting to the be slightly concerned point.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I absolutely knew Trump was up to no good. Now I wonder what do Pro ATS Trump supporters have to say about their Messiah?

They've hitched their star to Trump. They'll go down with the ship.

And the popcorn will be plenty.

And salty.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What has already happened, under successive administrations, is more reliable informationally than the readiness level of three hundred thousand people.

FACT: Illegal wars, run and sponsored by war hawkish people has already stolen nearly two decades of resources from people who could ill afford them, killed a stupendous amount of people, most of them non-combatants, and made billions of dollars for a small few, already wealthy people.

Taking those people out of politics in totality, banning them and anyone whose agenda smells the same from having a say in anything, ever again, would have been a solid idea for any incoming president, especially one who has claimed to be different, anti-establishment.

But as always...

PROPAGANA: WAR WITH RUSSIA OMGWTFBBQ! RUN TO THE HILLS! MAKE BURNT OFFERINGS TO YOUR DEITIES! GIVE YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO THE WAR HAWKS YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT TRUST, AND EXPECT BETTER RESULTS THIS TIME!

Do you even see how foolish it is yet?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

As I have tried to say repeatedly that the proposition that Trump would be different and stop the NWO was a joke and guess what folks it turns out Trump is just another old buy hiring the same old Globalist from the CFR…

Gee whiz what a surprise!

I'm holding my judgement until John Bolton or Zalmay Khalizad is selected for a position.

But you're probably right, the illusion of choice is what democracies are about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join