It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that Donald Trump knows 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Of course. Remember...he's made his fortunes in REAL ESTATE. Manhattan real estate. New York. Get it? He stood to makes k-zillions of $$$$$$$$$ after in rebuilding the city and selling and buying.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

No one said it was "faked".

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Only lunatics and morons think it was faked. What many people question is how 19 dudes managed to pull this off. Now I personally believe folks on our side looked the other way to let it happen, in order to further their agenda of moving into the Middle East. Nothing was faked.

As to the OP, if the Donald does not read newspapers, how will he read reports on 9/11?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith

As to the OP, if the Donald does not read newspapers, how will he read reports on 9/11?

Don't be absurd, of course he's heard all about it and he knows steel construction and ought to have known that the twin towers although they had a steel exterior, also had a steel core in and around the elevators.

It was as if he was trying to say that the building had no core but was upheld entirely by the external walls.

I find it hard to believe that he didn't know the building had a core structure.

Maybe he is just ignorant and filled with little more than ill formed opinions and a good instinct for things, which won't serve him well unless and until he's fully informed.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a very influential person, thanks to this I think he might have been right about there being bombs in the building! Considering it was made of some of the strongest metal it would of have to of been a bomb

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If Trump knew the truth about 9/11 he wouldn't be so close with Rudy Giuliani.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well elements within the Alt-Right generally believe 9/11 was a false flag, emboldened by there win with Trump they might start to push for him to do a new investigation, since they are the people that helped him into power, he may give them a listening ear.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He'll probably avoid it, if it came to light to the general public that it was an inside job, it would open up too many other things and people would start to question a LOT of other things.
Which is exactly how a lot of people got into "conspiracy" stuff anyway once they started down the 9/11 path and saw where that seems to lead.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think that IF it was an inside job, there's no way he could be president and not know it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I guess, the president wants to restart an investigation because it costs money, and he can gain money from external sources for a new investigation. He is a millionaire and he is responsible for a lot of money probably from a lot of people.

If he uses money for such an investigation, he can give it to his nation.

Maybe I'm not right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join