It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured I'd say hello offically. Signed up when r3ddit screwed us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have been a CP for a good majority of my life, with the gift of knowing what's inside someones heart and sensing BS in everyone. I learned the hardway about trust.

Those enlightened abandon hope for truth. Those enlightened trust no one. Its pretty lonely because I have no one to talk to about this stuff. I try to get people in my life to question everything but it falls on deaf ears

I enjoy metaphysical and prophetic theories the most, and may have fried my brain this past week from overdoing my reading. Lol.

That said, Im in my mid 30's and play in a hardcore punk band on guitar. Enjoy the following poem

These hands were strong once, they held my head & what’s inside. I tried to train them to stop the shaking, but they wouldn't listen to these lies. There's something out there I promise, it's coming for all of us, & it is evil, & I have seen it, it takes life & devours trust. It's bad when I close them and worse with my eyes open. I see it if I sleep. So I keep my mind blank, & think of bravery, change & hope but I'm so weak. Please take me in like I'm family, I've been out for far too long my stone hearts aching, but I am changing. stay by me, leave me alone. I’m changing, I hold my head to keep from shaking my hands are full, but I’m not.
I thought these hands were strong with how they used to hold the world. Then It slipped away, I couldn't keep it, & now nothing isn't blurred, but ever since the first time that I flew above the stars like a dragon into heaven trying to tiptoe past the guards, with bricks & bones, blood & stones & skin holding it all loose. I take one last breath & don’t think of death, that halo made a noose, & let's not speak of murder even if the motive is clear, because death is sleep anyways, & I'm fine right here. I couldn’t see what I was looking for, didn’t want to hear it trying to control everything I see, when all I could do is swim in it, or drown or tread in these careless waters just to get by, & just getting by? choking down every single ridiculous lie. Like an axe in the back, like a coward or a hack. Now regret hates me, it’s fear that saved me putting mountains in my path. These arms were strong once, they moved the ground to keep us safe, but they are crumbling, my fingers numbing. I'm not reaching out I'm pushing you away. Please trust it's for your well being, I don't want you here when I come down, so no words are spoken, with my eyes wide open, I’m all ready to be found. I’m changing, I hold my head to keep from shaking my hands are full, but I’m not. I’m changing, I hold myself to keep from shaking these hands are done, but I’m not.
And I’m not full, but I’m not done either just trying to hear what I need to see, & If I see it I promise I’ll let you hear it & if you’ll listen, then I’m all ears. These hands weren’t made for us but they grab at every will we conjure up, my hands weren’t built for me but they still burn the ground enough. Acting like they want to be found, just to go & hide again these hands are all to blame, tearing where it needs to mend. Each finger bent in shame, knuckles every shade of white. Our hands are all the same, over our face cover our eyes. My passports all worn out, if you need these hands they’re all for you. I don’t know what I want, but I know what I don’t want to do

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

For now, who knows what will happen, you are free to talk about PGate and other things that Reddit loves to hush up.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JackTheBongRipper

Hello and welcome!

2nd

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks!. Everyone here seems alot nicer and open to other people's opinion than reddit

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackTheBongRipper

Thanks!. Everyone here seems alot nicer and open to other people's opinion than reddit

They do but there's still political partisan bickering. To say if someone thinks you're on one side differing from theirs, watch out for the attacks.

Reddit seems to draw a lot of staunch MSM followers to their discussions, thus making it harder for open discussion that doesn't align with the official narrative.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Welcome !!!

And I think this is the first intro thread that has given me new music to listen to. that is an awesome poem brother. I just listened to the song. sums my life up pretty well...

thanks mate !! Enjoy the place

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Double post because the internet is a FREAK... :/
edit on 25-11-2016 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Im glad you like! Thanks for welcoming me

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have been banned alot for thinking different on there and I really don't get into politics. It seems that topic makes everyone I know disrespect each others right to have an opinion and that has never been me.. I enjoy learning and if someone I debate with proves me wrong, I embrace it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Welcome to ats. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

See ya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
as the unofficial Motto here goes, Welcome to the Assylum
edit on 25-11-2016 by brokenghost because: type o

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Welcome and looking forward to some pgate info!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
as the unofficial Motto here goes, Welcome to the Assylum

No its is welcome to the Motherland. As stated by MSM in a post earlier we've made the list of Russian propaganda.

Welcome comrade.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

hehe

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Im also a punk rock musician. Welcome!

Lol @ stolidpanda
edit on 26-11-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Hahah you guys are so nice...

And sorry for the delay been reading about Paul Bonnaci and the older #. Stumbled across a long interview with him and witnessing murders.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Check the mailbox. Top right corner. White envelope.

Thread closed.

top topics

join