It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Built a Wall Along His Scottish Golf Course and Tried to Force Residents to Pay For It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks like some neighbors to a Trump golf course got a rude awakening to how Trump's company can make life hard.

The New York Times reported that neighbors of Trump Scottish golf course, Trump International Gold Links, were sent a bill for a fence built along their property. The residents refused to sell their homes, so Trump put up the fence and trees to block their view.

Trump's company put up a fence that blocked the view of some neighbors that refused to sell to him. David Moira the neighbor said the bill for 3,500 isn't going to be paid, and Mexico won't pay either.

David and Moira Milne had already been threatened with legal action by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, who claimed a corner of their garage belonged to him, when they came home from work one day to find his staff building a fence around their garden. Two rows of grown trees went up next, blocking the view. Their water and electricity lines were temporarily cut. And then a bill for about $3,500 arrived in the mail, which, Mr. Milne said, went straight into the trash.

“You watch, Mexico won’t pay either,” said Mr. Milne
www.mediaite.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They put a garden on property that did not belong to them. Always check the property lines. Had the same issue with a neighbor. Ended up paying me for damaging my sprinkler line after I threatened legal action.

This moron will end up paying. They all like to beat their chest until the finally realized legally they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

How would you like to have Trump and his lawyers opposing you? I have a feeling you are right, they will pay.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
dp
edit on 25-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
He really is a nasty little man,blocking people's views from their house they have had for years is a childish and pathetic response to them not selling

I really don't understand why people idolise this bully

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Really?

High school dynamics is very instructive. It's probable that the reason people idolise the loudmouth is the same reason that gaggles of mindless dross follow the school bully around, because whether he is right or wrong, getting on his bad side is dangerous, something which is known instinctively. Good people will always find themselves in opposition to such persons, but as you will note from an examination of high school dynamics, those people are far and few between. The rest are happy to play along because it is EASIER, than standing upon solid principles.

The easy thing is very rarely as worth while in the doing, than the hard thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think they will pay the bill.

If they do, they should ask for a years membership as a piece offering.

top topics

join