It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Cyclops (X-Men: Death Of X)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I found an awesome channel that does comic reviews

All the X-men are being killed off, mostly due to who owns the film rights, thus Marvel has introduced the Inhumans. They are killing off the X-Men by way of the terrigen mist. A mist that actually grants the powers to the Inhumans. Cyclops has become like Magneto, must put mutants first.

Long story short, your boy Cyclops gets wasted, but is used as a martyr, for the coming war.

/nerdalart

edit on 25-11-2016 by Lysergic because: anglish

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

All the X-men are being killed off, mostly due to who owns the film rights, thus Marvel has introduced the Inhumans, are killing off the X-Men by way for the terrigen mist. A mist that actually grants the powers to the inhumans. Cyclops has become like Magneto, must put mutants first.

Long story short, your boy Cyclops gets wasted, but is used as a martyr, for the coming war.

/nerdalart

Rob is awsome. Killer voice. Comic pop's backissues, comicstorian and comic island rock as well.

Sad they are killing them all off because of movie rights thoufgh...and really it isn't working.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

All the X-men are being killed off, mostly due to who owns the film rights, thus Marvel has introduced the Inhumans, are killing off the X-Men by way for the terrigen mist. A mist that actually grants the powers to the inhumans. Cyclops has become like Magneto, must put mutants first.

/nerdalart

Since every time marvel makes a new mutant character. Fox instantly has all movie rights. So marvel decided to pull a shell game and substitute inhumans for xmen and soldier on. However, the xmen have a lot of history and nostalgia backing them. So I don't think the swap is working.

Sad something soooo meta is deciding the fates of these beloved characters...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank for the share, anything xmen is a must have.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I sincerely hope that this thread disappears from the New page before the crop of millennials wakes up this morning in their mom's house. They will be devastated anew.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Fox already had Cyclops dying.

Phoenix killed Cyclops in the third movie.

Not sure why Marvel feels the need to re-kill him? Looks to me like Fox already did the job for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
A local comic shop will be having a release day signing event with the creator of this story arc...I will be there indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Honestly I think the comic book version Cyclops is from another time line, someone went back and collected them.

Pretty sure thats whats going on. Explains why they are acting out of character?

I could be wrong, been watching a lot of those vids though :p

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

NIOCE

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Started watching Comic Island today, for some in-depth old man logan

top topics

join