It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: BlueAjah

The concerning thing is how conspiracy theorists just rush headlong into witch hunt mode and jump to conclusions without evidence.

There's more documentation cited in this single thread than in the totality of all MSM media on the topic so far.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Read my tag.

I'm enjoying the speculation, there is no worry from me.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I'm not afraid of anything, and the question still stands...why is she doing this? Oh. .that's right, since there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of rigging, we have to recount all the votes just to be sure there isn't. Gee, it kind of reminds me of something. I can't quite put my finger on it though. WAIT, I KNOW!!! We have to pass the bill to see what's in it.

omg, you don't know how right you were. Jill Stein had a live feed broadcast just an hour ago and had this to say...

Stein said that she wants the recounts to take place "just to see if there has been trouble because they won’t know for sure unless people look."

link

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Read my tag.

I'm enjoying the speculation, there is no worry from me.

Awesome, then fear not.

I would, however, like to know why people seem to think a week or two to count the official vote is enough to declare anything with with certainty, but the same amount of time to recount it again isn't. That argument is looking like Swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't think a total recount would be necessary if fraud were found before the deadline.

To put things in perspective, the Green party is the super 'cray-cray' version of the left wing. Their motives are most likely not based in reality to begin with.

With that said, the political leadership may not be as crazy as their constituents. It just might be the final effort for Hillary to become POTUS.
edit on 25-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I would, however, like to know why people seem to think a week or two to count the official vote is enough to declare anything with with certainty, but the same amount of time to recount it again isn't. That argument is looking like Swiss cheese.

That's easy, the initial counts were almost entirely done by computer scanning and she has specifically requested the recount to be done by hand.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Not only was that vid weird.....but it made little sense.
The man was so out of his element, no eye contact, like he didn't want to be there, and didn't really believe his own words.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is that the exit polls were so off that in any foreign election when they are as off as they were here they automatically claim FRAUD…FIX!

That’s a fact look it up

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

To me it looked like he just finished a marathon bong session off camera right before the interview

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

The good stuff was priced into the donation begging.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, it wasn't the exit polling that was off. It was the pre election polling that was

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Depending on whether it can be done in time, and not likely, if the whole states votes, the electoral votes, get tossed.

And that is just plain wrong.

Millions of people voted for their candidate...and are now being told their vote may. not. count.

Talk about disenfranchised and marginalized!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.fairfieldcitizenonline.com...

This says that if they don't make the deadline the votes don't disappear but congress would decide, and that should mean Trump keeps his votes!
I can't see how electoral votes could vanish or anyone could use this loophole and invalidate any election they want and switch the presidents. That would be grossly unfair.

There are other things that could happen that are still a worry, such as Hillary looking for her "missing" electronic votes that she may have thought assured her a victory. But, MI are hand ballots.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yes, this is exactly the information that I've been trying to get for some time, what happens to the electoral votes if the deadline isn't met, and there is differing views and articles about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thank god, finally some pushing back against this nonsense...

Wisconsin GOP Executive Director Mark Morgan issued a statement calling the recount request "absurd and nothing more than an expensive political stunt that undermines Wisconsin's election process." Republican Sen. Devin LeMahieu, who chairs the Senate elections committee, said he would re-examine state law next year to ensure "a candidate who received 1 percent of the vote cannot hold the results of an election hostage."

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
a reply to: Unity_99

Republican Sen. Devin LeMahieu, who chairs the Senate elections committee, said he would re-examine state law next year

Next year lol. Righteous indignation indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So, this is pretty transparent. Stein would prefer Clinton to Trump, but Clinton cannot question the results and maintain integrity. So, Stein is doing it for her. Raising cash is a no-brainer: they must pay for the cost of the recount. Them's the breaks. In my opinion it's overwhelmingly likely that the vote count will hold up. Whilst I think it's beyond question that Russia had their go at influencing US politics, I am skeptical of the notion that they actually succeeded in manipulating voting results. I think it's drastically more likely that the Democrats severely miscalculated the situation and failed to make their arguments to the right people. If Russia manipulated anything, it was the opinion of the voters. No recount can address that. That said, what's to be lost by letting them have their recounts? If the facts reinforce Trump, so it is. If they do not, further questions will be raised, all of which advance democracy. Why the talk of violence surrounding this? If you believe the first count was valid and in your favor, the second count should only reinforce your legitimacy. No?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Another sell out shill working for the establishment. I wonder if they got some dirt on her like they did Bernie.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
If the recounts go in favour of Hillary Clinton, the USA will go through such a crisis as it has not seen since the election of Lincoln.

HRC stole NV, NH and VA. HRC also "did something" in CO. There was so much anti-Trump fraud in so many places - they NEVER expected the Trump thing to spread to the rust belt. They are desperate but dangerous and powerful and evil. This could be the beginning of a horror-show. I hope Trump starts a massive ground game and counteract this because "volunteers" "help" with recounts. And insane jobless angry useful idiots tend to volunteer in stuff like this and they tend to take payola and vote for Tammany Hall democRATs.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
NOTHING will change.... wish all you want. Your next president is The Honorable Donald J. Trump.

This is not just a DNC stunt. This involves intelligence agencies, a mobilized ground game in the DNC and other operatives, Soros and his Cabal of minions - possibly even the Koch Brothers along with scum like Bezos, Gates, Schmidt and other ultra rich scum who want Trump to go down.

This could come down to - will the military and police side idly by if this election is stolen? Millons of dead and non-citzens and felons votes, we know our elections and country is routinely stolen and we finally caught a break with a populist.

If the military and police side with the billionaires and criminal political parties we are done. I wont be surprised if they pull it off but it can only be done if the military and police finally betray us utterly and completely. Not hopeful.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join