It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Jill Stein couldnt think her way out of a wet paper bag with a sharp pair of scissors
First , proves my point. Jill Stein is a certified loon.
Second , gossip has it Jill has stated all the money may not go to the recount effort.
Third , and related to 2nd , goof ball keeps raising the donation needed limit .
Fourth , At least Michigan is about all manual vote. Then scanned.Of course , who cares , crook will have lots of money to retire on as her political career was DONE - DUN done before the election.
Stein didnt run on the "Green" ticket for nuthin. What color is money ?
edit on 11/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I wonder if the timing has anything to do with Trump choosing campaign attorney Donald McGahn as his White House counsel today.
He has knowledge of government ethics and election law.
I'm sure they are already formulating a plan to deal with any shenanigans by Clinton's people.
I really hope they contest a couple of states that Clinton narrowly won.

Is Stein really naive enough to think people will not know she is working with Clinton?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: BlueMule
If it isn't a 'bigger plan' you guys are chasing it's the antichrist. Or Planet X. Or illuminati. Or reptilians. Or the reptilian antichrist from Planet X who also happens to be a member of the illuminati.

Armchair conspiracy theorists burst into the WH, get in over their heads, shoot selves in foot. That's the alt-right epitaph, if you're lucky.

Ah , you do Realize this is a Conspiracy Website , Right ? ........LOL

Yeah but show some economy for crying out loud

If everything is a conspiracy, then nothing is

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Conspiracy or politics? The two are kissing cousins.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is major bad juju.

If the recounts go in favour of Hillary Clinton, the USA will go through such a crisis as it has not seen since the election of Lincoln.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: UKTruth

Unless there are shenanigans, I doubt any of those states will go for Clinton.

The worry is, no one will get those 3 states Electoral votes.

There should be a law against this type of attempt to invalidate an election....and I know in my state, one of the three....where I traveled.....POTUS signs were about 10-1 in favor of Trump.....granted....I did not travel in the large urban areas.
I guess Jill forgot about all the Reagan Democrats......LOL

a reply to: loam

It does create more division and hate in the country.
That is for sure.

I believe this is plan B.By filing their recount request at the eleventh hour it makes the contested states hard pressed to meet the federal filing deadline.
This and the protests all seem obviously coordinated.
edit on CSTFripm5761 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Is Stein really naive enough to think people will not know she is working with Clinton?

Stein is not a naïve person. This reads as if she has been bought and paid for. Any goodwill she had built up I am afraid she has expended. The Green Party does not have the financial backers to have brought in the money necessary for this recount... and if we follow the trail we wind up at George Soros residence at the Mouth of Hell.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok...so Stein had her petition accepted by Wisconsin. 1 down. Lets just say she gets the other 2 accepted by each state's respective commisions as well. So Trump files 3 seperate petitions for injunction in 3 seperate states. They will most likely be heard immediately, and there's a good chance that at least 1 will be accepted. That leaves Stein to petition the Supreme Court. Since a similar ruling was issued 16 years ago, there is a good chance the SCOTUS refuses to hear Stein's appeal. Remember, they vote on what cases they hear. If that's the case Trump wins. If they hear the case , the vote will probably be 4-4, and in that case Trump wins, because the injunctions issued by the lower court will stand. I can't see any outcome against Trump, unless the aim is to sow dissension and de-legitimize Trump's Presidency before it even starts

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Ok...so Stein had her petition accepted by Wisconsin. 1 down. Lets just say she gets the other 2 accepted by each state's respective commisions as well. So Trump files 3 seperate petitions for injunction in 3 seperate states. They will most likely be heard immediately, and there's a good chance that at least 1 will be accepted. That leaves Stein to petition the Supreme Court. Since a similar ruling was issued 16 years ago, there is a good chance the SCOTUS refuses to hear Stein's appeal. Remember, they vote on what cases they hear. If that's the case Trump wins. If they hear the case , the vote will probably be 4-4, and in that case Trump wins, because the injunctions issued by the lower court will stand. I can't see any outcome against Trump, unless the aim is to sow dissension and de-legitimize Trump's Presidency before it even starts

By what precedence would this go to the supreme court? I believe that Trump is now in "check" to use chess parlance. The most likely result of these recounts is to cause the electoral votes of PA, WI & MI to be thrown out if/when they cannot meet the Dec 13th deadline. This would result in less than 270 electoral votes for Trump thus passing the decision to the house of reps which is exactly where the Clintons want it.

edit: I'm sorry I re-read your post and now see your point, this however is dependent on a) Trump filing the injunctions (which I'm not sure can even be done) b) one or any of the states accepting them and thus "blocking" a recount which would be a field day for the media
edit on 25-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm going to take it upon myself to speak for the cartoonish supervillian-esque rw version of Hillary by saying muahahaha! 👹

Seriously, this election was invalid before Election Day.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
NOOO!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Simply put, Trump argues that Stein has no standing to request a recount, and furthermore, he argues that the thresholds for requesting a recount in each state are set in law by the legislatures of each state, as the Constitution specifies, not up to the whims of the election commision. Remember, this is one of the reasons that the Florida Supreme Court's recount mandate was overturned in Bush V Gore the first place....they didn't have legal standing to interfere with the election process set forth by the state legislature. I still can't see how Stein wins in any of the three states in court, given that there is case precedence set forth by the SCOTUS that all lower courts are compelled to abide by. There really isn't any gray area here

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
I'm going to take it upon myself to speak for the cartoonish supervillian-esque rw version of Hillary by saying muahahaha! 👹

Seriously, this election was invalid before Election Day.

Yes, we know that's how the left thinks about it which is why this is happening now and there are riots and everything else.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

So Stein files, loses by court order and keeps most of the cash for herself. At least that could explain why Stein is doing this in the first place.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm still going with the item behind door #2...dissension and de-legitimizing Trump

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I remember reading that certain conditions must be met to have a recount, and they vary from state to state. Do we know if the conditions were met for a recount in Wisconsin??

Also, anyone who thinks that Clinton isnt behind this recount, needs to think harder.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I'm still going with the item behind door #2...dissension and de-legitimizing Trump

I agree with this.

Little else makes sense.

Trump's opposition wants him as weak as possible when he begins his term.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: xuenchen

We seem hell bent on ripping this nation apart. Perhaps, we are seeing the inevitable.

I'm tired of the relentless #-storm.

If one ever wondered what it was like to live through the collapse of a nation, look no further than home, I'm afraid.

I hope that I am wrong, but fear that I am not.

Keep a positive attitude...the lefty's want you to be psyop'd into contrition to their demands.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

They can try to de-legitimize Trump, but it wont work. He has majorities in the House and Senate, and right now it is a push in the SCOTUS. As long as the Republicans dont bail on him, his agenda will pass.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So I just watched this interview with the treasurer of the Green Rainbow Party, explaining their view of the recount:

How weird was that????
edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join