It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm actually leaning towards your theory at this point Loam. Filing each petition at the absolute last minute was not accidental and as someone already posted, the last WI recount took 4 weeks. I believe the Clintons would be perfectly happy with the election being decided by a jury of peers (politicians) as opposed to a decision by the citizens. Don't forget that until the night of the election there were plenty of republicans who weren't even supporting their own candidate. If I were in the Trump camp I'd already be filing injunctions to block the recount on the grounds of an attempt to delay and disrupt a presidential election.

WI decides to agree to a recount an hour after it was submitted and finds the time to issue a press release to boot? Where is the whole judicial review and having to get judges to ok this that all the "experts" were talking about yesterday? This whole thing stinks to high heaven, you watch, this is going to go downhill fast my friends.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: UKTruth

" The recount is happening.
The reasons in the petition were vague, even citing the DNC hack, but the petition has been accepted nonetheless. "

" The reasons in the petition were vague "

See , that is what I was wondering about . How can they make an announcement about that WITHOUT a Very Explicit Reason to do so ? The Lack of that Implies to me a Political Motivation behind it that is not being Publicly Revealed Yet .

I think the reason is fairly obvious. Clinton's campaign and Stein have been chin wagging.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok, so is this recount just for her votes?

Or are they going to re tally all the votes for all candidates?

If she wants a recount, then they should just recount hers and leave the rest alone.

I think it's bogus. What's the endgame for this.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Ok, so is this recount just for her votes?

Or are they going to re tally all the votes for all candidates?

If she wants a recount, then they should just recount hers and leave the rest alone.

I think it's bogus. What's the endgame for this.

It's all votes.
The end game would appear to be obvious.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

If I were in the Trump camp I'd already be filing injunctions to block the recount...

This is guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

but you KNOW how this will be portrayed by the media ..."What is Trump trying to hide?"

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

Exactly.

The vitriol and protests and injuries are only getting started.

It's why I've called this the 'real nuclear option'.

edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wisc . Has 10 Electoral Votes .

Electoral Vote Total as of 11/25/16 - After Mich. was Announced as being Won by Trump .

This brings Donald Trump’s Electoral Vote total to 306. Hillary Clinton’s is 232.

If You Minus the 10 Electoral Votes of Wisc. Trump Still Wins the Election - 296 To Clinton's 232 .

As of Now , Mr. Trump has a 74 Electoral Vote Lead over Clinton .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Read DTOM's article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my reply: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is clearly a bigger plan in play.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You're forgetting about the PA and MI recounts that presumably will be filed for (and no doubt immediately ok'd an hour later) next week.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wisc . Has 10 Electoral Votes .

Electoral Vote Total as of 11/25/16 - After Mich. was Announced as being Won by Trump .

This brings Donald Trump’s Electoral Vote total to 306. Hillary Clinton’s is 232.

If You Minus the 10 Electoral Votes of Wisc. Trump Still Wins the Election - 296 To Clinton's 232 .

As of Now , Mr. Trump has a 74 Electoral Vote Lead over Clinton .

PA and MI will also be challenged.
You're right though about Wi and MI, I got the electoral votes mixed up.

So if Trump loses out on Wi, he drops to 296.
If he loses PA, he drops to 276.

So he'd still be at 276 if he lost PA and Wi but held MI.
Then it comes down to the electoral college and if more than 6 voters flipped to someone other than Trump.

edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Exactly . A Mathematical Impossibility Unless Massive Fraud is Committed .

" There is clearly a bigger plan in play. "

Care to Prognosticate as to What that Might be ?
edit on 25-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Exactly . A Mathematical Impossibility Unless Massive Fraud is Committed .

And this is why Trump said whether or not he accepts the results depends.

link   
If it isn't a 'bigger plan' you guys are chasing it's the antichrist. Or Planet X. Or illuminati. Or reptilians. Or the reptilian antichrist from Planet X who also happens to be a member of the illuminati.

Armchair conspiracy theorists burst into the WH, get in over their heads, shoot selves in foot. That's the alt-right epitaph, if you're lucky.

link   

hahahaa... oh it just gets better and better, per the link Loam provided (reposted below) there are twice as many votes to be counted this time around as opposed to the last statewide recount ....which took 4 weeks.

"Political scientist Barry Burden, the director of the Elections Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, said it would be extremely difficult to complete the recount on time. About twice as many votes were cast in the presidential election as the 2011 Supreme Court race."

link to jsonline
edit on 25-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: edit

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
If it isn't a 'bigger plan' you guys are chasing it's the antichrist. Or Planet X. Or illuminati. Or reptilians. Or the reptilian antichrist from Planet X who also happens to be a member of the illuminati.

Armchair conspiracy theorists burst into the WH, get in over their heads, shoot selves in foot. That's the alt-right epitaph, if you're lucky.

Ah , you do Realize this is a Conspiracy Website , Right ? ........LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What has that got to do with the thread, you muppet.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm just saying, don't drink too much kool-aid. You guys get all heff'd up on fake news and speculation and it never goes anywhere does it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm just saying, don't drink too much kool-aid. You guys get all heff'd up on fake news and speculation and it never goes anywhere does it.

It obviously did for Al Franken.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The thread is about the vote recount which has been confirmed.
You seem to be confused (or are just trolling).
edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join