It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: UKTruth

I suppose that's workable. But how long before the complaints arrive about who is counting, how they are counting, etc...

Man, the next several years are REALLY gonna suck.

We all knew that though. Look at how bad the Bush years were after what went down during the 2000 election, and this one wasn't even close like that one.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Don't forget.....PA won't be until MOnday.....MI is Wednesday.....and December 1st is Thursday.
It almost seems calculated.

Although, I did read they cannot request a recount until the results are certified.

Strange they picked MI....it doesn't DO electronic voting.

MI gets confirmed on 28th, so the recount request can go in on Monday/Tuesday.
It is very strange that states like VA nd NH have not been included in Stein's request.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: loam

If Any Evidence is Found or Presented to Corroborate such Claims of any Vote Irregularities in said States , then Yes , a Recount could be in Order . Until then , the Votes were Tabulated and Officially Confirmed .

Hello? Are you reading the posts here? WI has already issued a press release saying the recount is going forward.

WI release

" Elections Commission director Michael Haas said Wednesday that the commission is preparing for a recount. But Haas said the commission has not seen credible evidence of any attempt to manipulate Wisconsin’s election results.

“We don’t have any reason to suspect that any voting equipment has been tampered with,” Haas said. "

What is the REASON Given for the Wisconsin Elections Commission going ahead with a Recount ? It is Not Explained . A Petition was made , and Acknowledged , that is all that is being Reported .

link   
Eventually, this will lead to shooting from one side or the other.

link   
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
-Josef Stalin

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

If Any Evidence is Found or Presented to Corroborate such Claims of any Vote Irregularities in said States , then Yes , a Recount could be in Order . Until then , the Votes were Tabulated and Officially Confirmed .

Hello? Are you reading the posts here? WI has already issued a press release saying the recount is going forward.

WI release

" Elections Commission director Michael Haas said Wednesday that the commission is preparing for a recount. But Haas said the commission has not seen credible evidence of any attempt to manipulate Wisconsin’s election results.

“We don’t have any reason to suspect that any voting equipment has been tampered with,” Haas said. "

What is the REASON Given for the Wisconsin Elections Commission going ahead with a Recount ? It is Not Explained . A Petition was made , and Acknowledged , that is all that is being Reported .

The recount is happening.
The reasons in the petition were vague, even citing the DNC hack, but the petition has been accepted nonetheless.
edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

OH, that's the best part! I wondered the same thing but as it turns out, they are now saying they feel the computers that the paper ballots were scanned into may have "misread" some of the ballots.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Eventually, this will lead to shooting from one side or the other.

That is the plan, I suspect.
Martial law - Obama remains.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I wonder why?
I almost get the impression.....any candidate can request a recount....and a reason is not really needed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

With all of the talk about how the Russians rigged our election, how do we not know they were the ones who planted and fanned the 'illegitimacy' issue in the first place?

This situation certainly works for them.

All of our international political interests take a back seat, while we continue to fight one-another at home.

Putin, and the Chinese for that matter, must be laughing their asses off.

They play chess, while we play checkers.

edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I wonder why?
I almost get the impression.....any candidate can request a recount....and a reason is not really needed.

That is the rule I believe - though I think it varies by state.
I am not sure a reason is even required in some states - only the request and the money.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

OH, that's the best part! I wondered the same thing but as it turns out, they are now saying they feel the computers that the paper ballots were scanned into may have "misread" some of the ballots.

I wonder how those same computers then misread the hand-counted ballots in the recount that was already done?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I wonder how those same computers then misread the hand-counted ballots in the recount that was already done?

Well the Dems obviously hadn't had the opportunity to stuff the boxes yet, but don't you worry this recount will come back with the right answer.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

I'm quite sure there will be volunteers from both camps in all precinct recount centers.
Remember all the folks hanging around with the hanging chad fiasco???

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
In PA, I don't think they even keep a paper trail. People will have to count digital vote summaries one by one. This is not going to get sorted in 2016.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

" The recount is happening.
The reasons in the petition were vague, even citing the DNC hack, but the petition has been accepted nonetheless. "

" The reasons in the petition were vague "

See , that is what I was wondering about . How can they make an announcement about that WITHOUT a Very Explicit Reason to do so ? The Lack of that Implies to me a Political Motivation behind it that is not being Publicly Revealed Yet .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I e always wondered why you can't just get a receipt when you vote. You get one for pretty much everything else you do. Why is it so tough to get one for casting a vote? Seems it would eliminate a ton of problems.

Not to mention you would know right away if your vote went to the right person...

Sigh, the world is beginning to make me weary...Is Priorities even a word still or has that been lost in all the PC too?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I e always wondered why you can't just get a receipt when you vote. You get one for pretty much everything else you do. Why is it so tough to get one for casting a vote? Seems it would eliminate a ton of problems.

Not to mention you would know right away if your vote went to the right person...

Sigh, the world is beginning to make me weary...Is Priorities even a word still or has that been lost in all the PC too?

You assume they want election integrity.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well maybe WE should get OUR priorities straight and Demand it from Them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just as an update - if on 13th Dec the state is flipped to Clinton, Trump will have up to 18th December to file a challenge.
What this would mean for the electoral college vote I don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join