It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If Any Evidence is Found or Presented to Corroborate such Claims of any Vote Irregularities in said States , then Yes , a Recount could be in Order . Until then , the Votes were Tabulated and Officially Confirmed .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All that remains to be seen is how far will this escalate.

It's clearly going all the way, a complete recount (to quote WI release this includes "re-examination of each ballot to determine voters intent"). As I said yesterday, the election is once again up in the air and this time it's out of our hands and into the hands of some 1,700 local "canvas directors" in WI ...a whole lot easier to buy a bunch of them off as opposed to the high profile electoral college wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If Any Evidence is Found or Presented to Corroborate such Claims of any Vote Irregularities in said States , then Yes , a Recount could be in Order . Until then , the Votes were Tabulated and Officially Confirmed .

Hello? Are you reading the posts here? WI has already issued a press release saying the recount is going forward.

WI release

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All I have to say is that the Republicans better move to lobby to have their own recount observers right there ready to report shenanigans ... like mysterious ballots suddenly being "found" at the 11th hour that weren't counted previously.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is totally ridiculous!!!
These states have better things to do with their time and money than cater to the whims of Jill Stein.
This gives Wisconsin --and maybe MI an PA----two weeks to do what may takes months....and possible negate the votes of everyone in those states....
If the recount isn't done by a certain date in December...those electoral votes may be gone.....IOW.....even if Trump hold his win.....if the cannot get it done in time.....he loses the votes.

Wisconsin's last statewide recount was in 2011 for a state Supreme Court seat and the outcome did not change. The recount showed Justice David Prosser defeated challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg by 7,004 votes — a slightly tighter margin than the 7,316-vote victory he had in initial returns.

That recount took more than a month. This one would have to happen more quickly because of a federal law that says must complete presidential recounts within 35 days of the election to ensure their electoral votes are counted. This year, that's Dec. 13.

"You may potentially have the state electoral votes at stake if it doesn't get done by then," said Haas.

www.jsonline.com...

edit on Fri Nov 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is what makes Stein a partisan whore.

If there is such voter irregularity, why just do the states where her master lost?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why not do Virginia, for example? It was very close.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not enough electoral votes to get Satan back into the White House.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

Not enough electoral votes to get Satan back into the White House.

There will be with PA and MI.

Without PA , MI and Wi, Trump sits at 260 electoral votes.
He will need to hold 2 of the 3, because a few electoral college voters have already said they are going to ignore the state vote and pick someone else.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why not do Virginia, for example? It was very close.

So was NH - just 0.3% difference in Clinton's favour.
A total of 2,800 votes separated Clinton from Trump.
edit on 25/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe that is the plan?

I was just playing with the electoral vote map. If WI, MI and PA electoral votes become invalidated, then Clinton gets 232 and Trump 260, so the House of Representatives would decide the Presidency.

With 247 Republicans and 188 Democrats, I guess that means Trump still very likely wins.

So not sure what this will do other than create more turmoil.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Maybe that is the plan?

I was just playing with the electoral vote map. If WI, MI and PA electoral votes become invalidated, then Clinton gets 232 and Trump 260, so the House of Representatives would decide the Presidency.

With 247 Republicans and 188 Democrats, I guess that means Trump still very likely wins.

So not sure what this will do other than create more turmoil.

Clinton's only chance is for all 3 states to flip to her.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But DTOM's article says they are demanding a hand-count, which is impossible by the December 13 deadline.

I don't know. The more I think about this, the less any of it makes sense.

And let there be no doubt that counter suites will be filed. It's gonna get real messy, imo.
edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And you don't think there might be 30 or so reps that could be "convinced" to vote otherwise?

Look how far we've fallen in just 24 hours ...yesterday we were all curiously following cabinet developments and now here we are praying that maybe the house of reps will vote in the candidate the nation legally selected by election. This is what I was trying to explain yesterday when curiously enough my thread was closed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But DTOM's article says they are demanding a hand-count, which is impossible by the December 13 deadline.

I don't know. The more I think about this, the less any of it makes sense.

They said it will be difficult but they are going to bring people in at weekends and work round the clock.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If the recounts get hairy and the deadlines are not reachable, watch for a court challenge to stop the recounts.

This is gonna get messy.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Unless there are shenanigans, I doubt any of those states will go for Clinton.

The worry is, no one will get those 3 states Electoral votes.

There should be a law against this type of attempt to invalidate an election....and I know in my state, one of the three....where I traveled.....POTUS signs were about 10-1 in favor of Trump.....granted....I did not travel in the large urban areas.
I guess Jill forgot about all the Reagan Democrats......LOL

It does create more division and hate in the country.
That is for sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I suppose that's workable. But how long before the complaints arrive about who is counting, how they are counting, etc...

Man, the next several years are REALLY gonna suck.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Don't forget.....PA won't be until MOnday.....MI is Wednesday.....and December 1st is Thursday.
It almost seems calculated.

Although, I did read they cannot request a recount until the results are certified.

Strange they picked MI....it doesn't DO electronic voting.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I suppose that's workable. But how long before the complaints arrive about who is counting, how they are counting, etc...

Man, the next several years are REALLY gonna suck.

Yep, the globalists were never going to lay down and are not accustomed to listening to the people if they get in the way.
I can see this stretching on well into 2017.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join