It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: xuenchen
Crazy nuts on the loose !!!

I can't wait for the disinfo and fake theories coming.

Me thinks you're worried about the possible Results.

Scared to death I am !!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

What if she is correct and the vote was hacked?

What then?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Then the world is spared the dishonor, indignity, and embarrassment of a trump administration

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I believe that it no longer matters. Regardless of the outcome, the other side will never accept it.

This is only the start. Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Oh geez calm down. Cooler heads will prevail after ppl let off steam.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More local coverage:

And CNN's Jill Stein interview:

a reply to: BlueMule

I hope you are right, but feel pretty certain you aren't.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, its fine to recount, and if there is some reason to, then let it be done.

The only effect this is gonna have I reckon is just a second loss for people once again holding their breath and not accepting reality. I dont think it was close enough to warrant this, but hey, if it makes them feel good, have at it.

Better count fast, only a few weeks left until its all official

Imagine if it was found to be in Clintons favor..what a nightmare scenario. Not because Clinton is evil or any of that, but of the logistics, the fact that consessions were given, speeches done, cabinet being sorted out, etc etc...you think the country is divided now...it would be a powderkeg of bad blood. If it happened, you know the Trump team would then demand a re-recount etc etc..

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
...it would be a powderkeg of bad blood.

Indeed.

Of course, the real problem is we only ever seem to worry about fraud in the election process after-the-fact.

Why can't we once and for all address and fix this for future elections?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If it makes you feel any better, I'm always right.

Look, America can't let Russia bully us into choosing their puppet candidate under threat of force. We can't give in to that.

Nor can the left just give in and let trump cheat because the vocal RWNJ minority might run amok. Can't give in to threats.

🐾

edit on 034Friday000000America/ChicagoNov000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Just because there is a request doesn't mean it will happen though? Otherwise anyone could petition for recount anytime. There have to be some guidelines for who can do it and why.

Apparently not, I had a post on this yesterday and was constantly being told she could file whatever she wanted b/c no state was going to go along with it.... well, as of 30 min ago WI issued a press release stating that they would start the recount this week.

excerpt ...“The Commission is preparing to move forward with a statewide recount of votes for President of the United States, as requested” Haas said.

“We have assembled an internal team to direct the recount, we have been in close consultation with our county clerk partners, and have arranged for legal representation by the Wisconsin Department of Justice,” Haas said. “We plan to hold a teleconference meeting for county clerks next week and anticipate the recount will begin late in the week after the Stein campaign has paid the recount fee, which we are still calculating.”

link to release

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
If it makes you feel any better, I'm always right.

Way to go on winning me over by arguing your perspective so persuasively.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I just have really bad memories of the Minnesota senate election that seated Al Franken where he lost, then petitioned to recount again and again and every time more ballots mysteriously appeared from strange places that somehow hadn't been counted before and ... whatdaya know? ... they were all very heavily for good ol' Al, and this process kept happening until he managed to win.

And suddenly, no more recounts were needed! Voila!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

All Jill Stein is doing here is Creating a " Ponzi Scheme " in order to fill her Political Coffers with Money to be used in her next Attempt art Running for Office . There is Absolutely NO PROOF of Vote Tampering in all 3 States she is Contesting .

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

The only threats I'm seeing out of this election has come from Clinton supporters. Everyone knows its not Jill Stein whose backing the money for these recounts, its Clinton. Only she can't come out and do it because she tried to rail on Trump to hard about his response to her question about excepting the outcome. Now that it's her side that's not excepting, she has to funnel money into Jill Stein's camp to get it done. I'd still like to subtract all the dead people and Illegals who voted in this election but stuffing ballot boxes has been a dem favorite for years.

Loam is right, this will end very very badly if its taken from Trump now. This will make the Left's little hissy-fit will look like someone breaking pencil lead by comparison. mark my words. its 1860 and Lincoln was just elected. Does the Left in this country really wanna fire on Fort Sumter again? Fix the god damn election process by making dead people and illegals not able to vote. The republicans tried in a few states and the Left cried foul for states trying to erase dead ppl from voting rolls. doesn't take a genus.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You want to read something scary? Check out this little factoid, also from the same release....

“Wisconsin has the most decentralized election system in the United States,” Haas said. “The system has strong local control coupled with state oversight, resting on the partnership between the Wisconsin Elections Commission, the 72 county clerks, and the 1,854 municipal clerks. State law clearly gives each county’s Board of Canvassers the primary authority to conduct the recount, and to decide which ballots should and should not be counted.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Regardless of her motivations and the assertion "There is Absolutely NO PROOF of Vote Tampering...", new ones will be made and strenuously debated about fraud in the recounts.

I'd bet money on it.

Tonight, the first real shots for the next big #-storm were fired. All that remains to be seen is how far will this escalate?

edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Stein
1.1%
30,980 votes

Yep, she has standing to contest the election results

No doubt there is some back channel up to no good going on here.

I wish I had a time machine to go forward a hundred years and read about this whole thing without the filters and after time has allowed the backstory to surface.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Just because there is a request doesn't mean it will happen though? Otherwise anyone could petition for recount anytime. There have to be some guidelines for who can do it and why.

It's been confirmed it will happen. The WI electoral board are now making plans and have committed to hitting the federal completion date for the recount - December 13th.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Let 'em do their worst.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join