It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Brainiac
Nothing worse than a sore loser.
Couldn't stand it in elementary, high school, and college, can't stand it today.

And Trump was gearing up with lawsuits to challenge even before the election.

So, it applies to him too. Right?

Anyone with George soros as their main financial contributor warrants skepticism when it comes to a fair election.

Have you done any serious research on Trump. He's a crook, liar, bully, etc. was trying to do deals with Cuba among other things.

Calling Hillary out for challenging the election, which she didn't do -- Stein did. Yet dismissing Trump who was planning on challenging even before the election?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If they do a recount, I think they will find voter fraud connected to the DNC and Hillary Clinton.

My opinion is that any involvement of the DNC and Hillary's campaign people in the recount is to protect her and cover their farudulent tracks not to see that she wins more votes.

I think she is an enemy of the State whether any of her supporters believe it or not.
edit on 27-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
Nothing worse than a sore loser.
Couldn't stand it in elementary, high school, and college, can't stand it today.

And Trump was gearing up with lawsuits to challenge even before the election.

So, it applies to him too. Right?

Anyone with George soros as their main financial contributor warrants skepticism when it comes to a fair election.

Have you done any serious research on Trump. He's a crook, liar, bully, etc. was trying to do deals with Cuba among other things.

Calling Hillary out for challenging the election, which she didn't do -- Stein did. Yet dismissing Trump who was planning on challenging even before the election?

I hate to go off topic debating here, but there are various, let's call them "factions", in a power struggle right now. Trump belongs to one faction, and the clinton family belong to the other. I believe trumps faction actually wants to rebuild the US (his agenda is likely not directly linked to helping the American people), --while the other faction which includes rothschilds soros and many others, want a globalist agenda. They want to Take down the US along with all of the other super powers in the world in order to rebuild a one world government. The evidence for this is astounding which includes 20trillion dollar debt instigating world wars, and destruction of dollar. The latter agenda is much much worse as it would allow that faction complete control over the world. The Clinton faction absolutely does not want to help humanity grow.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

The problem is, you have no real evidence. Your perspective rests entirely on a web of fake news, half-truths, synchronicity, and emotions.

Trump is forcing the world to put fake news networks and content under a microscope. That won't end well for fake news.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

You a psyop? Come to ATS and jihad against "fake news" which is defined by you and those who share your worldview (behavioral routine).

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

The problem is, you have no real evidence. Your perspective rests entirely on a web of fake news, half-truths, synchronicity, and emotions.

Trump is forcing the world to put fake news networks and content under a microscope. That won't end well for fake news.

The evidence is abundant. You can start with looking into agenda 2030 for globalist info. Kissinger, clintons, bush family and many other establishment figures have all gone on record in favor of new world order or globalist positions. Even Clinton came out said she wants open borders, which is straight out of agenda 2030. Unfortunately we would completely derail this thread discussing this any further.
You don't see a lot of this if you just focus on corporate US media. This is exactly why they want you only to focus on their corporate media, and hence the "fake" news initiative. They realize the message is getting out and they are terrified. If the people wake up the globalists lose all power and control. Humans have much more "power" than we think we do. Awareness alone is a huge step forward.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Arcturian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh and Annee, whoever told you the globalist agenda was a positive for humanity, lied to you.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You seem to be conflating a globalist agenda with a desire to destroy America.

Do you also believe Hillary made a deal with the devil? Have you now or ever believed Obama is the antichrist?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

You seem to be conflating a globalist agenda with a desire to destroy America.

Do you also believe Hillary made a deal with the devil? Have you now or ever believed Obama is the antichrist?

Clinton not anti christ by your definition. Religions were all manufactured.
You have to take down the US constitution in order to have a one world government. US constitution does not allow for complete control by the faction. It's too difficult.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh and Annee, whoever told you the globalist agenda was a positive for humanity, lied to you.

She knows...she just won't ever admit it. The truth is missing in this one. A full-bore leftist liberal that will accept nothing else regardless of the proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
It mustn't be a public holiday or they made special considerations to get the paperwork in before the deadline.

I wonder how they will actually go about recounting the digital votes :S

Yes, well there are digital forensic tools you can use to recover deleted data from the hard disks. So, if any digital files were tampered with, to swing the vote one way or the other, the fraud could be revealed by what is effectively a simple "undelete".

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

She knows...she just won't ever admit it. The truth is missing in this one. A full-bore leftist liberal that will accept nothing else regardless of the proof.

You're clueless to what I actually think.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No one told me.

It's the logic of evolution.

However, those in charge will continue to play the underlings against each other.

Religion being one of the best methods.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You're clueless to what I actually think.

Actually...you are quite simple. You have your opinions and refuse to even consider that they might not all be completely correct. You won't consider other opinions, you voice your opinions as facts...which they are not, but you still keep spewing bile at others...who just like you...think THEIR opinions are correct. You remind me of a child who thinks their toys are the best simply because they are theirs.

Your existence on ATS is "I'm right...you're wrong and I am never going to change my mind". You blindly support who you support and ignore any facts stating otherwise. You are one of those people who will never admit when you are wrong. You think you have learned a lot in your life while the truth is you learned a lot about what YOU value and don't give a damn about what others want.

You are a closed door that thinks they are the prettiest color in the world while in reality, no one uses you and your paint is pealing badly.

edit on 11/27/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Stein just gave Trump and the GOP an early Christmas gift. This recount isn't going to succeed in overturning the result; you don't just 'find' almost 100,000 votes across three states...including almost 70,000 in Pennsylvania alone... without blatant, obvious cheating. Instead, she just kicked the barn door wide open for President Trump and the GOP to push for any voter fraud investigations they have in mind and for a national voter ID law sometime after inauguration. Further, given the size of the margins in those three states, I have a feeling that this recount effort will NOT be well-received by many of the citizens of those three states and that this could end up pushing these states further into the GOP column.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Anyone not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.” - Hillary Clinton, 3 weeks ago
And then she now goes and joins Jill's little masquerade..

americanlooko... ut.com/jpb-flashback-hillary-said-not-accepting-election-results-was-direct-threat-to-democracy-video/
edit on 27-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Michigan recount is over and nothing has changed and she'll need to go to court in PA as I understand it and chances are slim for a recount there.
The " Hanging Chad" fiasco had a lot of states change their laws/

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: xuenchen
Crazy nuts on the loose !!!

I can't wait for the disinfo and fake theories coming.

Me thinks you're worried about the possible Results.

Like Paul Watson said, if they defrauded the voting system the first count, what's to stop it the second time? Good thing Stein cannot file herself in Pennsylvania, it has to go through the court first, and hopefully a judge with common sense will throw it out because it does not have merit.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I have a feeling that Stein just gave Trump and the GOP an early Christmas gift. This recount isn't going to succeed in overturning the result; you don't just 'find' almost 100,000 votes across three states...including almost 70,000 in Pennsylvania alone... without blatant, obvious cheating. Instead, she just kicked the barn door wide open for President Trump and the GOP to push for any voter fraud investigations they have in mind and for a national voter ID law sometime after inauguration. Further, given the size of the margins in those three states, I have a feeling that this recount effort will NOT be well-received by many of the citizens of those three states and that this could end up pushing these states further into the GOP column.

Well from what Ive read, the real danger is that Stein waited till the very last to file, which slows down the process and if the deadline is missed the electoral votes can be discounted. Don't know how true that is, but she cannot file herself in PA.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Kalixi
It mustn't be a public holiday or they made special considerations to get the paperwork in before the deadline.

I wonder how they will actually go about recounting the digital votes :S

Yes, well there are digital forensic tools you can use to recover deleted data from the hard disks. So, if any digital files were tampered with, to swing the vote one way or the other, the fraud could be revealed by what is effectively a simple "undelete".

Nice....thanks for posting this. I am concerned that there will be truly unbiased people to rely on for the recount.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join