It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Since this is Thanksgiving weekend, I'll respond by saying what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. The only problem being, instead of a Brooks Brothers riot, we are likely to get something more in keeping with the tenor of the times:

It might be possible to redirect them:

Will they drink imported beer? I'm buying.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Elbereth because: fix

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: mickrussom
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Funny. When Malcom X and MLK got tired of it they brought people together. And they won. Now we have what? Jessie Jackson, Jay Z and Al Sharpton? I mean even the thickest, dumbest most ignorant ghetto denizen should see the difference between MLK and the "leader" of BLM being a faceless psycho best depicted by a hoodied hood rat or a looter in a balaclava.

BLM is a debasement. Frick, listen to some of the rants of KRS-1 - lets not act like BLM isnt a psy-op to mislead.

Let's not pretend this isn't the narrative of a fascist alt-right that fantasizes about murdering their political rivals and minorities who don't kow-tow to them just right.

How ironic, someone from the "alt left" pointing out people who are in the "alt right".
With all due respect here Johnny, what you're missing is this has nothing to do with left vs right, but instead establishment vs non-establishment. Just out of curiosity, are you a supporter of George Soros? Just a suggestion-- it might be a good idea for you to start a new thread about alt right vs alt left so we can hash it all out there and prevent the partisan drivel from ruining every thread you have posted in over the past week.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Arcturian8

No ‘Actionable’ Evidence

The Democrat’s campaign didn’t plan to initiate the recounts on its own because it hasn’t found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Elias wrote.
A senior administration official, meanwhile, said in a statement that the government didn’t observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting the election on election day and believes the elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.
Elias also isn’t expecting the recounts to erase what he said was a 107,000 combined vote margin separating the candidates in the three battleground states and overturning the election of Trump, who is due to be sworn in as president in January.

www.bloomberg.com...

The Clinton Campaign hasn’t found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Elias wrote....................... End of Story .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Arcturian8

No ‘Actionable’ Evidence

The Democrat’s campaign didn’t plan to initiate the recounts on its own because it hasn’t found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Elias wrote.
A senior administration official, meanwhile, said in a statement that the government didn’t observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting the election on election day and believes the elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.
Elias also isn’t expecting the recounts to erase what he said was a 107,000 combined vote margin separating the candidates in the three battleground states and overturning the election of Trump, who is due to be sworn in as president in January.

www.bloomberg.com...

The Clinton Campaign hasn’t found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Elias wrote....................... End of Story .

Except Hillary is now all in questioning the election result.
Wasn't long ago she called such an action - questioning the result without any evidence - a threat to democracy. I guess the fascist liberals are now not even interested in hiding their behaviour.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Considering the results for presidential elections have been all over the map until this last exercise in democracy when considering the percent differences in total votes between each candidate in Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan going back to 2000, I find the narrow clustering of "just enough for Trump" in these critical states worthy of verification.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Elbereth because: clarify

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying there's no evidence of vote tampering, well that's because no one has looked into it and actually audited the votes. What we do know is how accurate exit polls are, and Trump was significantly behind on the exit polls in every single swing state, yet he wound up winning every single one? Trump won Pennsylvania? Where he was laughably far behind in exit polls. I think each and every one of you knows that there's something very wrong with this election, but the reason why the elitist always get away with there crimes is because they can always count on the good American sheep to turn a blind eye to what's staring them right in the face. Just like JFK, just like 9/11. You guys really need to wake up!
edit on 26-11-2016 by Anthony007 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arcturian8

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: mickrussom
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Funny. When Malcom X and MLK got tired of it they brought people together. And they won. Now we have what? Jessie Jackson, Jay Z and Al Sharpton? I mean even the thickest, dumbest most ignorant ghetto denizen should see the difference between MLK and the "leader" of BLM being a faceless psycho best depicted by a hoodied hood rat or a looter in a balaclava.

BLM is a debasement. Frick, listen to some of the rants of KRS-1 - lets not act like BLM isnt a psy-op to mislead.

Let's not pretend this isn't the narrative of a fascist alt-right that fantasizes about murdering their political rivals and minorities who don't kow-tow to them just right.

How ironic, someone from the "alt left" pointing out people who are in the "alt right".
With all due respect here Johnny, what you're missing is this has nothing to do with left vs right, but instead establishment vs non-establishment. Just out of curiosity, are you a supporter of George Soros? Just a suggestion-- it might be a good idea for you to start a new thread about alt right vs alt left so we can hash it all out there and prevent the partisan drivel from ruining every thread you have posted in over the past week.

I think it's reasonable to talk about partisan politics and the extremes of our times in a thread in which a vote recount effort is being discussed and on a forum in which many people are talking about the inevitability of a civil war should the outcome of a recount be a loss for Trump. I have seen a lot clamoring for violence from Trump supporters in varying guises. I have seen some very unfortunate misbehavior from Trump opponents in the form of protests leading to property damage, as well, so I'm not saying the American Left has no problems of its own. You are correct, though, that I've spoken in very strong terms of what I think is an extraordinarily dangerous trend on the part of the American Right. I don't plan to stop expressing myself and I don't plan to start mincing words.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Clinton and Stein are pushing a campaign in which they pay states to verify election results. If that's what Trump meant by "not accepting the election", he could've easily defended himself from those attacks by pointing out that he meant paying for recounts and otherwise operating through recognized legal process.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Anthony007

Exactly. You find said "evidence" by doing the recounts and then performing the necessary forensics if the numbers are too far off.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No it's not the end of the story because there will be audits and there will be recounts! Let's take a closer look at those voting machines. Is that something you can handle? And why are you so defensive about it? It's not your money. Or is it because you don't think Trump really one either? I know I don't, not without cheating!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I was planning to go into Galt mode. No debts, no mortgage, no rent, prepped, work is optional. There is no point. Its a big club - and you aint in it. George Carlin.

Left Right is a false dichotomy. The war for free will is mostly lost.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
...questioning the result without any evidence - a threat to democracy. I guess the fascist liberals are now not even interested in hiding their behaviour.

No. They are not.

I'll make another observation. The Trump team and their supporters aren't taking this seriously enough. They're in denial if they think there is no chance the count will flip in favor of HRC. They're committing the same mistake every opponent of Trump made when they said a Trump win could never happen during the primaries and then again during the general election.

Has anyone read the Wisconsin recount site? Election Recount Process

In particular, one should pay attention to this page: Authenticity of Ballots and Responsibility for Conducting Recounts

If people think the days of the hanging chads are behind us, they aren't paying attention.

I firmly believe at this point, regardless of the outcome, in WI or any other states where a successful recount is mounted, the damage has already been done.

No one wins under these circumstances. Whether you are left or right, a lack of faith in the institutions or process guarantees continuing and most likely escalating conflict between both sides.

There doesn't appear to be any way of putting the genie back in the bottle.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Don't you know?

That's the point. No matter what, they will make sure that no one who leans left will ever consider anything about a Trump presidency legitimate. It worked so well with Gore, they'll double down on that with Trump. It might get them the presidency now, but even if not, they'll play on that hate to the midterms and try to scandalize every Republican they can and tar them with whatever they've delegitimized about Trump to that point in a bid to swing the House if not the Senate, and they'll use it to springboard back to prominence.

And ... look it took Bush to bring Obama! Just imagine what a Trump will get them. It might be the rebirth of Stalin, himself!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I completely agree...and in particular the notion that we have paved the way for a future Stalin.

I just made this post, which I hope is wrong, but think it is not:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anthony007
Everyone keeps saying there's no evidence of vote tampering, well that's because no one has looked into it and actually audited the votes. What we do know is how accurate exit polls are, and Trump was significantly behind on the exit polls in every single swing state, yet he wound up winning every single one? Trump won Pennsylvania? Where he was laughably far behind in exit polls. I think each and every one of you knows that there's something very wrong with this election, but the reason why the elitist always get away with there crimes is because they can always count on the good American sheep to turn a blind eye to what's staring them right in the face. Just like JFK, just like 9/11. You guys really need to wake up!

I think you are talking about the pre-election polls.
Those were inaccurate, but are no indicator of the actual election results.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I agree that people are not taking it serious enough.
Clinton campaign intends to have their own people involved in the recount.
They are going to do everything they can, even if it is dishonest, in order to throw out every vote that they can.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Anthony007

I think you are talking about the pre-election polls.
Those were inaccurate, but are no indicator of the actual election results.

No, I'm talking about exit polls, you know, those polls that are actually taken on election day, on the same voting machine, right after people vote, and yes they are extremely accurate. So once again let's just throw science out the window. Just like the magic bullet theory, when scientists said, you know what, it's virtually impossible to fire 3 shots, from this gun, in 5 seconds. Or on 9/11, when scientists said, you know what, jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt these steel beams. In both cases, when the truth was like a big giant elephant in room, pardon the pun, everyone just pretended it wasn't there. Despite the fact Jumbo was crappin all over the place, no one bothered to ask, do you smell that #? We should change our national mascot from an eagle to a shewasn't
edit on 27-11-2016 by Anthony007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Nothing worse than a sore loser.
Couldn't stand it in elementary, high school, and college, can't stand it today.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac
Couldn't stand it in elementary, high school, and college, can't stand it today.

And Trump was gearing up with lawsuits to challenge even before the election.

So, it applies to him too. Right?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Brainiac

And Trump was gearing up with lawsuits to challenge even before the election.

So, it applies to him too. Right?

Anyone with George soros as their main financial contributor warrants skepticism when it comes to a fair election.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join