It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The RNC and the DNC should be ashamed of what is transpiring.

They have made a mockery of the Presidential election and it is sickening to listen and read every news article thread on this topic. It's like a feeding frenzy now and it will only get worse.

The Green Party is now no better.

Having said that, IF something is found that could show fraud against either or both party/parties, I think either/both the DNC and RNC, much like in sports, are banned from the next presidential election and either/both current candidates must forfeit. Criminal charges should also be pursued.

I am sick and tired of the elections turning more and more into a WWF wrestling match with the "suspicious/shady? referee.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Leaving out important details, nuances, and manipulating half-truths is what right-wing media does best dude.

Depressingly, I think the far right has left this time-honored tradition behind and moved on to outright fabrications intended to create justification for violence. In this thread alone I've seen several people promise bloodshed if the recounts don't go their way.
edit on 26-11-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Lots of ' digital ' votes are also backed by a paper ballot.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This whole thing smacks of classic Soros operation sowing seeds of chaos .

With Wallstreet having 3 weeks of record highs and dollar strengthening since Trump declared victor......I wonder what Soros short positions are.

Green party and Steins funding at reported even $160,000 an hour even in wee hours of holiday morning need thorough investigation - there are laws pertaining to this had we anyone currently believing in rule of law in positions of power.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The #s about to get real.

Clinton to follow Stein’s lead and back recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania: campaign attorney

In a statement posted to Medium on Saturday morning, the general counsel for Hillary for America announced the campaign would get behind recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan should Green Party candidate Jill Stein make good on her promise to look into voting totals in those states According to attorney Marc Erik Elias, the campaign has been reviewing their options since the loss to GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, including allegations of tampering.

Marc Erik Elias's post to Medium

Because we had not uncovered any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology, we had not planned to exercise this option ourselves, but now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides. If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well. We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states — Michigan — well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount. But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.

Nuclear option.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Elbereth because: correct and elaborate

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elbereth

Clinton to follow Stein’s lead and back recounts in Michigan and Pennsylvania: campaign attorney

That the case, Predict Trump challenges other states where HRC had even closer margins.

End result is pendulum swinging far, far right with all bridges burnt legally and otherwise.

Progressives, come liberals, will again have to rename themselves just like 1920 all over again when soundly defeated for a generation.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I really don't think anyone has a good handle on where this might go. We have been in uncharted waters for some time now.

How long can you tread water?

Hey, nobody is responding. What time of day is it in Moscow?

edit on 26-11-2016 by Elbereth because: correct and elaborate

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Most efforts to true the vote, indelible ink, voting holiday during weekday, public key+paper ballot, block-chain+paper ballot, biometric+paper ballot, ID required voting, voters being able to verify how they voted, etc, are resisted by a certain party because of voter disenfranchisement.

Truing the vote is technologically trivial and can be done while maintaining secrecy. But a certain political party is dead set against it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Whose in the streets right now? BLM, etc. Cmon. Facts and currently reality vs "time honored" apocrypha and anecdotes .

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

You still on this left vs right after wikileaks? Did you even read any of the leaks. The starting point should be corruption in general regardless of party is severe with recent evidence showing overwhelmingly horrible corruption wrt HRC.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mickrussom

Whose in the streets right now? BLM, etc. Cmon. Facts and currently reality vs "time honored" apocrypha and anecdotes .

It's amusing and sad that the right cannot imagine how anyone could be anything but a left-leaning Clinton supporter should they happen to be black and tired of being summarily executed by law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mickrussom

It might help your 'corruption in general' argument if your troll-in-chief wasn't appointing so many right-wing extremists. It always seems to end up being 'hey, guess what it turns out there was no corruption in my party, yay, the corruption is in the other guys party'

edit on 875Saturday000000America/ChicagoNov000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

At this point if the Trump presidency is a failure this republic is done. At best Trump bought 4 years of sovereignty. I'm resigned to the fact that my kids will likely never know freedom or read an internet that isnt censored. But in 2016 anyone but HRC was the only chance to maintain sovereignty. If the USA loses with Trump then it we are just animals in the zoo and Im just going to focus on making psychedelics at home. Not point . John Galt time.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Funny. When Malcom X and MLK got tired of it they brought people together. And they won. Now we have what? Jessie Jackson, Jay Z and Al Sharpton? I mean even the thickest, dumbest most ignorant ghetto denizen should see the difference between MLK and the "leader" of BLM being a faceless psycho best depicted by a hoodied hood rat or a looter in a balaclava.

BLM is a debasement. Frick, listen to some of the rants of KRS-1 - lets not act like BLM isnt a psy-op to mislead.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Trump said Hillary was a fighter and doesn't give up, I wonder if he knows how prophetic that was?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Or was it leaking classified info?????

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

At this point if the Trump presidency is a failure this republic is done. At best Trump bought 4 years of sovereignty. I'm resigned to the fact that my kids will likely never know freedom or read an internet that isnt censored. But in 2016 anyone but HRC was the only chance to maintain sovereignty. If the USA loses with Trump then it we are just animals in the zoo and Im just going to focus on making psychedelics at home. Not point . John Galt time.

Oh c'mon dude. You've been reading too much fake news.

Contracting into ourselves in fits of nationalism is not how the human race is going to successfully deal with global issues. If we let primitive, localized, myopic, tribalistic thinking cloud our judgment we are all screwed.

edit on 907Saturday000000America/ChicagoNov000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Jill Stein: I will do a recount in any state where the deadline has not passed. Help my staff find state deadlines: ceimn.org... #Recount2016

Donald Trump Calls Green Party’s Wisconsin Recount Push A ‘Scam’

Let's not have a recount. I like flying blind.

Trump was talking vote fraud lawsuits before the election.

Do his followers just pretend that never happened?

OK for Trump. Not OK for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Funny. When Malcom X and MLK got tired of it they brought people together. And they won. Now we have what? Jessie Jackson, Jay Z and Al Sharpton? I mean even the thickest, dumbest most ignorant ghetto denizen should see the difference between MLK and the "leader" of BLM being a faceless psycho best depicted by a hoodied hood rat or a looter in a balaclava.

BLM is a debasement. Frick, listen to some of the rants of KRS-1 - lets not act like BLM isnt a psy-op to mislead.

Let's not pretend this isn't the narrative of a fascist alt-right that fantasizes about murdering their political rivals and minorities who don't kow-tow to them just right.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join