It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Makes Recount Filing Deadline in Wisconsin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Dont worry the world believes you can both screw up your elections and start ww3 at the same time your trying pretty hard in the middle east

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think the recount is a good idea since the allegations are that electronic votes in some districts were hacked. I want to know more about this, I've thought electronic votes might be vulnerable before.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

There is actually evidence of rigging. Some scientists used computer models to determine anomalies in voting patterns and found anomalies in certain counties of three states. That is why she is investigating further.
edit on 26amSat, 26 Nov 2016 02:05:50 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

What if she is correct and the vote was hacked?

What then?

The computer models show this to be likely. That would cause chaos. My opinion is, if the votes were hacked and Clinton won those states, she should win the Presidency - however, they have to check for hacks in all the states because Trump could have been hacked against, too.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
I'm not afraid of anything, and the question still stands...why is she doing this? Oh. .that's right, since there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of rigging, we have to recount all the votes just to be sure there isn't. Gee, it kind of reminds me of something. I can't quite put my finger on it though. WAIT, I KNOW!!! We have to pass the bill to see what's in it.

omg, you don't know how right you were. Jill Stein had a live feed broadcast just an hour ago and had this to say...

Stein said that she wants the recounts to take place "just to see if there has been trouble because they won’t know for sure unless people look."

link

If significant irregularities are found in Wisconsin, does that open the door for all other states in the union to have recounts, or have some deadlines already passed?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Voiceofthemajority

There is actually evidence of rigging. Some scientists used computer models to determine anomalies in voting patterns and found anomalies in certain counties of three states. That is why she is investigating further.

If there actually evidence then why didn't Cankles file for the recount instead of paying off a stooge to file?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I think the recount is a good idea since the allegations are that electronic votes in some districts were hacked. I want to know more about this, I've thought electronic votes might be vulnerable before.

The way the rules are is the way the campaigns were run. There is evidence of fraud all over. From 2014 there were studies that showed over 3 million votes by dead/non-citizen/felons. The election is so fraud ridden and absurd.

Stolen elections are quite common. They all involve recounts. The problem is that every recount gives a new opportunity to inject fraud so there is no real zeroing in on the truth, just changing it with competing interests in play.

If TRUE VOTING and TRUE-THE-VOTE is desired, we can do indelible ink+public key+blockchain+paper - MANY many things can be done to make the vote 100% true. But it seems to me that this is a very clever cherry pick to attempt to overturn an election. And nobody really wants to know what the TRUE result is - they just want to either inject more dissent and possibly overturn an election.

There is no honesty here. Just another opportunity for fraud.

Its time to TRUE THE VOTE, opensource software = yes, blockchain+indelible ink+public key+paper (always have paper) and a national holidy for voting - yes, do that.

But this - this is just a cynical stupid way to go.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSol
If there actually evidence then why didn't Cankles file for the recount instead of paying off a stooge to file?

Because either way she can look meek. If there is a fraud-flip they can pull off she wins, and if they cant-fraud flip (like JFK, Christine Gregoire, Al Franken etc) she doesnt have a pie in her face.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mickrussom
Because either way she can look meek. If there is a fraud-flip they can pull off she wins, and if they cant-fraud flip (like JFK, Christine Gregoire, Al Franken etc) she doesnt have a pie in her face.

Not buying that. She doesn't care what people think. FFS, she has harbored a sexual predator for decades. If there had been evidence when they met with the "experts" last week they would have been crowing from the rooftops. I can't see a downside to her petitioning for a recount. If she has proof and it turns out there is fraud she is the "hero". If it turns out there was no fraud she can go back to fading into obscurity.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What a stupid idea! First...there is no proof of hacking of voting machines. Sure, there were illegal votes from the dead liberals, the illegal liberals, etc...but that is the norm. Here is the problem.

Once her count is completed, it either goes in favor of Trump or not. If so...end of story. But if not...then there needs to be another recount, and another, and then another until (in my opinion) three recounts in a row produce the EXACT same numbers. If her recount takes from Trump, then we have a 50/50 chance of the first count or the recount being correct...and then it gets nuts. What other states should or will be forced to recount...is the recount rigged...what about checking not just the count but the legal vs illegal voters...and so on.

I'll lay odds on it that the DNC, Clinton, Soros, etc. are behind this. I really doubt she got 7.5 million from the public alone. And it isn't a problem for me because I'm afraid Trump could lose...it is just that the entire process of recounting, etc. is insane and more error prone than the original election. That...and the fact that while the polls were off, there wasn't any hacking of the vote.

My bet...Trump's numbers will go up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: ugmold

You don't seem to get it.

Whether Trump wins or loses. No one wins now.

The "nuclear option" has been deployed.

There will be little satisfaction from either side sitting in the ashes.

Have I missed something? I know Hillary was gonna.lead us into WWIII, how has "The 'Nuclear Option'""been deployed"?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: cuckooold

Then the world is spared the dishonor, indignity, and embarrassment of a trump administration

Unless of course there was a hack that added Clinton votes and she still lost? It's just as possible to be fair, it's ignorant to suggest otherwise...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All Jill Stein is doing here is Creating a " Ponzi Scheme " in order to fill her Political Coffers with Money to be used in her next Attempt art Running for Office . There is Absolutely NO PROOF of Vote Tampering in all 3 States she is Contesting .

I've been reading this thread to see if someone addressed this. Thank you Zanti. If there's no proof of rigging surely the first and most logical step would be to open an investigation into whether rigging occurred? Are they claiming fraud because these are the States that Hillary should have won but failed to?

I wonder if this call for a recount, in some way, has the effect of holding things up to allow an investigation to tale place? I don't really know as US politics is a bit foreign to me (being a Scotsman and all) aa this is the first US Election after becoming politically awakened...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

What then?

The computer models show this to be likely. That would cause chaos. My opinion is, if the votes were hacked and Clinton won those states, she should win the Presidency - however, they have to check for hacks in all the states because Trump could have been hacked against, too.

No they do not. Even the computer scientist who ran an analysis said that there was no evidence of hacking. The only 'anomaly' is that Clinton did worse in districts used electronic voting than she did in districts that used paper ballots - which can be explained according to demographics by district.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wonder if it is a scheme of the super rich elites to replace the Democratic Party with another party on the left, to keep the 2 party monster going.

If they can empower the Green Party nationally, they can replace the Democratic Party, which is currently having some significant problems.

They could keep their power that way, by keeping a convincing scheme of perpetual division going that way anew and indefinitely.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

nate plastic(silver) already debunked those claims by using this thing called demographics and hence modeling them to the exit polls.

Jill Stein and co. have no real reason, they know this. They know there fundraiser is being autobotted to deposit money in it every hour. She is lying, she only picked states trump won, Some other states Nevada= 25K vote margin, Minnesota= 44K margin, New Hampshire= 2,738 vote margin, Maine= 20K margin.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What then?

No they do not. Even the computer scientist who ran an analysis said that there was no evidence of hacking. The only 'anomaly' is that Clinton did worse in districts used electronic voting than she did in districts that used paper ballots - which can be explained according to demographics by district.

Sort of...

www.nytimes.com...

In a nutshell, the difference between the polls and the actual vote was significantly greater in counties that used electronic voting. The scientists (not one scientist) who are pushing for the recount effort believe it's more likely that the numbers are legitimate, but think that the results are still fishy enough to make a recount a good idea. Nate Silver, I believe, is the one who pointed out that if you control for demographics the anomalies seem to go away. Part of the reason these scientists believe this is worth looking into, however, is that they are pretty confident they could've hacked the vote had they wanted to. They study the question of hacking elections. They said there is no evidence of hacking because they are intellectually honest and there has been no investigation. This is why they have also called for a forensic analysis to check for evidence of hacking. So while what you say is true strictly speaking, you're leaving out some important nuance in terms of understanding why this is all happening.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Except Michigan does not even use electronic voting...they have PAPER balllots.
So why Michigan got dragged in is anyone's guess.

It's not like MI never goes for the Republican candidate.....many of us remember Reagan Democrats....
edit on Sat Nov 26 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Not a reasonable characterization. Nate Silver said when you control for demographics the numbers don't look as suspicious. The scientists themselves said it is most likely the numbers are legitimate, but that it is worth investigation. Nothing has been debunked - the scientists are urging people to check because it's such a serious matter and because there is both motive and method to hack the elections. This is like cancer: if there was only a 1% chance you had cancer that could kill you and required treatment with radiation or chemotherapy, would you simply not run the scans and argue that the 99% chance you're fine means your cancer has been "debunked"?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Leaving out important details, nuances, and manipulating half-truths is what right-wing media does best dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join