It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jill Stein Can’t ‘Guarantee’ Money Will Go to Recount, Changes $$$ Goal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well it looks like there's more to the now famous Jill Stein efforts to get election recounts in those 3 states that narrowly have Trump as the winner.

Apparently there is some kind of disclaimer that says the money might actually go somewhere else rather than be "returned" to the donators if and when the recounts don't happen.

Could it be the Stein/Green Party has been breached by somebody?

We already have seen some wild flops from the Sanders Campaign.

Who is behind this? What are the *real* "goals"?

Before you donate to Green Party candidate Jill Stein‘s effort to demand a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, you may want to read the fine print on her website. So far, she has raised $4.8 million, but take a look at this little clause at the end of donation form:

We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states.

If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

And interestingly, as more donations started pouring in over the holiday, Stein moved her total fundraising goal to $7 million. She originally had a goal of $2.5 million. She also upped the amount she will need for lawyer’s fees.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All she said is she cant garantee a recount, thats it, more making up stuff as you go.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
All she said is she cant garantee a recount, thats it, more making up stuff as you go.

scammy and snelled.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
NO REFUNDS!

She missed the cut off dates for a recount in those three states

This appears to be a big misdirection away from #pizzagate

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

originally posted by: Kalixi
She missed the cut off dates for a recount in those three states

No she didn't. It was filed before the 5:00 deadline today in Wisconsin. Here is Wisconsin's Official Twitter announcement:

The Commission has received the Stein and Del La Fuente recount petitions. Details and news release posted soon at elections.wi.gov...

And a source for the other two announcements:

The deadline for requesting a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday, while Michigan's is Wednesday.

I think it's pretty safe to say she will get those done too.

Prepare for all hell to break loose.

edit on 25-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
According to Marshmarshbacon:

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Today was a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing will get done.
FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.
FACT: Michigan has already done one recount based on the closeness of the race. They're not going to do a third.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't guarantee that I can give everyone super powers, but if everyone sends me 1,000.00 dollars a piece, I will try.

PM me for mailing details.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting how she was venomously anti-Clinton during the campaign and is now taking steps one would think lead to Clinton's installation as President.

Very suspicious.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

WOOO-HOOOOOO!!! I'm totally smashing my piggy bank right now!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yikes!! Ms. Stein moved the goalposts... How Jehovah Witness™ of Her... I was going to vote for Stein until that person paid Me $2,200.00 to fill out My ballot. Now I feel dirty.

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

omg...this is getting embarrassing.

Isnt this a third upping of the goal ?

first it was 2,5, then 5 then 7 ?

the American dream

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can't guarantee that I can give everyone super powers, but if everyone sends me 1,000.00 dollars a piece, I will try.

PM me for mailing details.

haha

I want superpowers mr Cowboy. I promise to use them only for good.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nice scam

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I can tell you exactly where the money is going to go. This has nothing to do with a recount. This money will be used to try to bribe the electoral votes on Dec 19th when they officially place their votes. It's funny how the goal has been raised 2 times already. So despicable.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well it looks like there's more to the now famous Jill Stein efforts to get election recounts in those 3 states that narrowly have Trump as the winner.

Apparently there is some kind of disclaimer that says the money might actually go somewhere else rather than be "returned" to the donators if and when the recounts don't happen.

Could it be the Stein/Green Party has been breached by somebody?

We already have seen some wild flops from the Sanders Campaign.

Who is behind this? What are the *real* "goals"?

Before you donate to Green Party candidate Jill Stein‘s effort to demand a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, you may want to read the fine print on her website. So far, she has raised $4.8 million, but take a look at this little clause at the end of donation form:

We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states.

If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

And interestingly, as more donations started pouring in over the holiday, Stein moved her total fundraising goal to $7 million. She originally had a goal of $2.5 million. She also upped the amount she will need for lawyer’s fees.

The amount of disinformation posted by OP is absurd.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Maybe she is Saving that Money to Plant some Trees on Arbor Day ? .)

edit on 25-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Uncle Ben

What does rice have to do with super powers?

new topics

top topics

join