It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Ex-Boyfriend ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
he's confident that´s for sure...

Could this be true ?

This searing candid story begins with Barack Obama meeting Larry Sinclair in November, 1999, and subsequently procuring and selling coc aine, and then engaging in consensual, homosexual sex with Sinclair on November 6th and again on November 7, 1999

edit on 25-11-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Its a 50+ minute video, could you give a brief breakdown/summary of the footage?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

No idea pal. Can't watch video.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Its a 50+ minute video, could you give a brief breakdown/summary of the footage?

This searing candid story begins with Barack Obama meeting Larry Sinclair in November, 1999, and subsequently procuring and selling coc aine, and then engaging in consensual, homosexual sex with Sinclair on November 6th and again on November 7, 1999

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I just have to say, at this point, what does it even matter?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Does anything matter ?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

this was posted many years back to ats, people had the same lack luster reaction to it then as well,
the guy testifies to all of this yet he isnt charged with perjury because of course that would bring to much attention to it, problem for the establishment is he provides methods by which his story can be corroborated, one example are the phone calls placed between him and a confirmed obama cell phone, the records would just need to be verified with the telephone company whom has said themselves they would gladly provide those records upon request without even requesting a warrant, but of course our establishment would never want to pursue any effort to corroborate this mans story, it would only cast our leader in a bad light.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Obama was gay twice?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Does anything matter ?

The issue is that Obama is at the end of his second term as president, whether or not all this is true. This is one of many stories. We also have pictures of him holding hands with a boyfriend in college, stories of him frequenting bath houses in Chicago, conspicuously absent girl friends, a very murky history, etc. Despite the abundance of what some people call "proof," including several published books on these subjects, these stories never "had legs." They never took off. the MSM ignored it, or people didn't care, or maybe both. So now Obama and his minions have had their eight years and they have done what they could do, such that it is, which is far less than they said they were going to do, for which we can be thankful. It's about over and someone else with diametrically opposed views of the direction this country should travel is about to get a shot at it.

And there's this: We have apparently decided as a culture that "being gay" is an okay thing. Not only that, it's also okay for a guy to have surgery and "become a woman" in the eyes of society even when every cell in his body still has an X chromosome. And vice versa. The LGBT thing is now politically correct and backed most places by anti-discrimination laws. So if Obama is in fact gay and simply chose to stay in the closet because of discrimination against gays, yadda, yadda, what does it matter? Should it matter? Wouldn't someone automatically be called a homophobe if he brought it up?

So to bring this up now, yet again, is a moot point. To respond to a poster who essentially said all this in a single sentence with, "Does anything matter?" is a very lame response. It doesn't respond to the issues. If this is all you've got, well, it isn't enough. It doesn't prove anything new, especially to those of us who knew about these issues nearly a decade ago. So let's put it another way: You're a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks for playing.
edit on 11/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't mean to piss in your corn flakes, but Obama is about to be a was instead of an is. We know he did coke and pot by his own admission. And if he happens to be gay, or bi, or whatever, it's kind of his business. I just feel like none of this is relevant in my humble opinion.

The new cool thing is to hate on Trump. Get with it man.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How long before he hear rumors of Trump catching the Gay?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't mean to piss in your corn flakes, but Obama is about to be a was instead of an is. We know he did coke and pot by his own admission. And if he happens to be gay, or bi, or whatever, it's kind of his business. I just feel like none of this is relevant in my humble opinion.

Hey its not me on the stand
Does it matter more if the guy in the video claim Obama had a man killed for trying to expose this

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he better not catch the gay, his wife is hott!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Hey its not me on the stand. Does it matter more if the guy in the video claim Obama had a man killed for trying to expose this

But it is. You just don't get it. It's old stuff. The whole thing is old. It's been out there for nearly a decade for those who paid attention. You're not exactly getting a groundswell o support in this thread, are you? There's a good reason for that. Give it up already. Everyone else has.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why anyone gives a rat's ass about what grown adults do in their private sexual lives is absolutely beyond me. There are countless other legitimate reasons for anyone to use for bashing the President of the United States, but you decide to dredge up some old crap like this instead. Why are you concerned in the least with who he had sex with, or where, or how many times? It's none of anyone's business if he's gay or straight. Jesus Christ, this place is going downhill lately. Just one silly bullsh!t thread after another.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mood Music:

Now imagine Trump and Obama naked after a bottle of Jameson and this is playing in the background, there is a fire a-going.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
if you were paying attention to the thread part of the allegations include crack use, i suppose that also is of no concern for our president to be a crackhead?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I didn`t vote for Obama and I don`t particularly care for his administration but it`s not illegal for a gay person to be elected president, it`s not illegal for someone who used crack to be elected as president, I just don`t see a story here.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How long before he hear rumors of Trump catching the Gay?

Trump the disco child of the 70t's studio 54 , aaamything could happpen..

But yeah matters not either way , Obama abandoning the people of Standing Rock is a bigger scandal.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I didn`t vote for Obama and I don`t particularly care for his administration but it`s not illegal for a gay person to be elected president, it`s not illegal for someone who used crack to be elected as president, I just don`t see a story here.

Um. You are missing the point. It is illegal to possess crack, whether or not he later becomes president of the USA. The fact that this story was ignored has nothing to do with political correctness about gays. That's beside the point. It's about:

protecting the reputations of people in high political office who have commited crimes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join