It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS made the list. We are somebody now

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have been a lurker here longer than my membership. Never have I seen ATS represent anything but a truly Global network of like minded individuals searching, seeking, questioning. Yes we have members "proudly" from every corner of the globe but none exclusively pushing any agenda which our intensely aware Moderators and staff do not find almost instantly.

That sounds like rear end smooching but even though I post seldom these days I still have many respected friends who do and they are not propagandists.

The media is going bonkers and this is just another red herring to steer people into a numb state of over load.

All this reminds me of the John Titor stuff where he claims in the future there is no msm just citizen journalism. At one point I questioned that but see now how it could happen.
edit on pm1231pmSat, 10 Dec 2016 13:42:21 -0600 by antar because: More

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
BTW I did not see ATS on the list in the OP? I did see several Alt news sources that I trust far more than the alphabet soup networks.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
BTW I did not see ATS on the list in the OP? I did see several Alt news sources that I trust far more than the alphabet soup networks.

ATS was removed from the list after Springer made a phone call or two.

There is so much here that it would be easy to miss but he made a post
explaining this a few pages back.

I don't make many threads, so I really do appreciate your participation.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: EightAhoy

That's HILARIOUS!!

No hiding any cards there!!

The title now seems to be 'Related Projects'

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I discovered information about a military top secret incident.....a long time ago, 1992.....then all my mail was being ripped open.....big chunks would be ripped off the envelopes......for a while.....interference has gone on for a long time.
I'm not suspicious about when I was shot, in London, standing in a garden, having experienced a Guy Fawkes party & loossed off loads of fireworks on a rich man's property.....someone else was hit.....by a high-power air rifle, in the middle of the forehead ~ he, Chris, needed that lead slug extracted from the bone.....surgeons decided to leave the lead in the middle of my neck, resting against the windpipe......but I asked for a CD-ROM of the x-rays & CT-scans to be posted to my Edinburgh address......so this would be summer 2012 this was posted......the CD-ROM was smashed to bits inside the envelope.
As a record producer said to me when I told him that, "And CD-ROMs aren't easy to break, you can maybe get them into two or three pieces but you'd need to spend a bit of time smashing one into lots of bits."
The cops were surprised at the power of the gun & how deeply it had penetrated my flesh.....so I've been walking around with that inside me ever since. "Very lucky!" said the surgeon. This incident has been kept out of the newspapers by the cops so far. One hour into November the 6th, 2011, is when it happened. It still might be a news item. So would my story be "fake news".....? There's all that, & more......but I can only know all that inside my head : you are all only reading words.....I've written a book, The Pseudonym She Would Have Always Preferred, available thru one of the selling websites, but I'm wary of being an advert.....ats might not like that.....it describes the military "exercise" they didn't like me finding out about.
edit on 15-12-2016 by MissPlissit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Hehehehe, awesome that validates my instinct, I had a feeling one of the boys upstairs would make sure to set things straight, lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What are they playing at? ATS not a news site, its a discussion forum! Wow they are really stretching it as far as they can before it snaps! Don't mess with my ATS

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
corporate run media is telling me state run media is bad.....lol wut

somehow it seems more right for a government to act in the interest of it's country than samsung to be telling me to vote clinton so i can go broke and zone out on there eyesight destroying vr zombie goggles
edit on 18-12-2016 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join