It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ATS made the list. We are somebody now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i need pictures showing me such a claim, like ip traces and such...

msm needs integrity to prove any legitimacy to me...

lacking those two is why i seek outside news sources...
i would say that i find integrity exhibited here on ats and consider it a legitimate news source.

and no i do not live in russia, nor to my knowledge am being driven by phychic russian propagandists capable of hynotizing me into doing such.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Someone should start a new thread about our dear old mother Russia and teach us all about her, because I, for one...have noclue about her at all.

A big fat russian thread, we can say fat now without triggering folk since Trump is the president and we're Russian.

We can have a big fat Russian thread and learn all about our supposedly long-time leaders. I propose we start with some simple lessons on vodka, like how to drink yourself into a stupor and forget how mental the world is. We shall start with the vodka and see where we end up! In a coma, hopefully.

Yeah, what other stereotypes? I reckon they'll carve the foreheads of the faces on mt Rushmore so that they are bulbous and remind the occupying Russian forces of the kremlin and make them feel more at home.

Firry hats! Let's all get them hats with the furry ear flaps.

See you all over in the big fat Russian thread with your hats on and your bottles of vodka!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I rarely see a topic posted here that doesn't draw the attention and responses of people that disagree or are at least skeptical of something in the op. On controversial topics, it's nothing short of war here with various sides trying to demolish the other sides arguments/conclusions, highlight the "others'" or their sources bias, and etc.

Let a thread on a subject develop here for awhile, read through the thread thoughtfully and you're much more likely to find the truth here than you are in most newspapers.

It's not that anyone here is less biased or smarter than the guy who writes an article for the newspaper, it's that that guy that writes the article isn't likely to expose himself/his article to the variety of views, fiercely held views, contrary views/different interpretations that some people here have been arguing for years, before publishing it. It's the "community" and the variety in that community that turns out a better final product here.

Of course if a newspaper actually visited this site, researched it, they probably wouldn't categorize it as a "useful idiot" in the propagation of "Russian" propaganda. And in the end that's the real problem. The MSM has lost its integrity. It's just not that good. They can run around pointing fingers at others for their failures, or they can just get busy and fix what's wrong with them.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

The fact is the real fake News is:

CNN
Fox
MSN
CBS
NBC
ABC
BBC

Not only are they the real fake News they are now dying, lies and evil always destroys itself in the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The fact is the real fake News is:

CNN
Fox
MSN
CBS
NBC
ABC
BBC

Not only are they the real fake News they are now dying, lies and evil always destroys itself in the end.

What puzzles me is that only one of those networks leans right and it's the most watched of all. How does that happen? Why aren't there more right-leaning networks?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I was listed on a news article several years as a paid government agent on ATS. honest I'm sure somebody here remembers that.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

they are now dying

And that's the real point about this fake news stuff. Anyone that has at least two brain cells understands what going on here. MSM has been sh**faced by the election results...and all this fake news stuff is just a death grip by a corpse...that just doesnt realize it's dead, and is trying to stay relevant to the washed masses. In the end...it's about subscriptions for them...or they die.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Careful how you use that word, "community".

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Why aren't there more right-leaning networks?

because TV makes you wear a suit...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So ATS has never had fake news?

Hologram Hillary????

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow! RT is a Russian Propaganda site? Who'd have known that.

I think the people who put that piece together probably just checked to see which site had the most vocal members, then tossed their names on it in order to drive up views. If anybody was here during the "Putin's Disappearance" episode would know, we're hardly supporters of his, but we are FOR THE MOST PART fair and balanced public reporters of historic events.

I do wonder what the "Site Gods" think of this piece of ####.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Just sold my company. TV still cheap enough to be run by homeless people.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I somehow doubt the GRU concocted that rumour.

I thought the site was for the discussion and speculation on conspiracies? Holographic Hillary seems to fit that bill.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Da, comerade Putin is very pleased with our work.
Vodka and pickles for everyone! !!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Just sold my company. TV still cheap enough to be run by homeless people.

shhhhh...not so loud

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

A conspiracy website is a fine line from fake news.

It seems pretty easy to call any piece of fake news a conspiracy instead.

Rape Melania Sign?
edit on 25-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Washington post is owned by Clintons Mexican billionaire buddy, who made his money the same way Clinton did. HUMM! This site is crawling with disinfo agents at the moment trying to contain what's starting to come out in the MSM. The New York Times is just as bad. I think we are seeing a disinfo campaign, they know if it goes mainstream, the public will eat the politicians, with that their power base has just gone POOF!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What about it? There was a guy holding a sign. What's your point?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So even the Drudge Report is Russian propaganda now. Wow MSM is showing how desperate they are now. Let em burn!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

What about it? There was a guy holding a sign. What's your point?

It was deemed fake news, the photographer most likely photo-shopped it.

No other pictures of the sign were found from anyone, and even though he saw it 'irl' no one else did, and he couldn't manage to get video. But he did have time to record a 1 hour 'reaction' video. When he released the story, a fake 'periscope' video came with it attached to many sites that did not open.

What makes fake news fake news, is the fact none of the websites that covered this mans photo investigated it, and they even use his fake outrage and talking points as a header for their piece. They covered it to contribute to mass hysteria.
edit on 25-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join