It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PizzaGate Are You uninformed/undecided? Definitive Factcheck Video.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It is instagram, right? So, it isn't like it is just one idea.

Obviously some comments refer to having sex.

"Drunk tank" is the most straight forward

The one about the wereworlf made me think of a movie The Werewolf with Anthony Hopkins, where someone would lock him in during full moons.

I don't know what the money under a sheet comment is about but I think it may be a reference to "Breaking Bad".

Also, hasn't the frame of reference now shifted from veiled references to a double meaning in "hot dogs" and "pizza" (with or without ketchup) to something a little more explicit?

Reading into "hot dogs" and "pizza" was in the minds of the "investigators".

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord. I will repay.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Why didn't you post the entire verse?

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

In other words, knock it off, god will take care of it.

That's right, god, not Trump or Bannon, but god.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Thank you plastic,

I did not know this. But I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, right?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I did not know this. But I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, right?

A better question is why he didn't spill what he knew instead of just posting an accusation?

And, if Bannon knows then, why hasn't he done something?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

has been Mandated to Chuck E. Cheese's

Lol I meant Mandela ed from Cheese to Cheese's

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Good grief... this crap is getting old with the pedophilia crap.... just let it go.

Suppose for a moment you were one of the kids who has been raped repeatedly for years and saw what you just said!

It is not funny!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Do they actually realise that the former head of MI5 was not prosecuted for raping underage boys. That orgies in the forest were attended by Police some in Uniform. ?
The trend is clear that, the Old Pedos have had their cover blown, by their victims coming back to bite them. But the new Pedos have learned if their is no living victim, it cant come back and bite you. No proof.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Good grief... this crap is getting old with the pedophilia crap.... just let it go.

Suppose for a moment you were one of the kids who has been raped repeatedly for years and saw what you just said!

It is not funny!

All of us here can agree that this is not funny. A bunch of amateur "investigators" trying to tie inconsequential crap together is doing nothing to help those kids. If this stuff is at the level that so many claim it is, it will take down the entire government, Trump as well, he and Epstein are friends.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How about you learn to read comments within context?... Is that too much to ask?...

The girl in the op does make good arguments.

From the Tony Podesta email in which he admitted that after 50 years he is still in touch with a known pedophile, Dennis Hastert "In 2016 Hastert admitted that he had molested boys, but he could not be criminally charged for these acts due to the statute of limitations expiring."...

The email was sent to [email protected], to [email protected], and [email protected]

RE: Hellow!

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2015-06-01 13:26
Subject: RE: Hellow!

Dear Mac Cant believe its almost 50 years since Camp Nose I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert and jan ettelt and andy dolan all these years Its wonderful to reconnect with you Are you posted in new York? I would love to see you I have stayed involved with Japan and do some work for the Japanese Ambassador Send me your contact information I look forward to seeing you Best tony

emailid/48488

This is how these people operate. Who in their right mind would have contact with a known pedophile unless that person is also a pedophile? It's obvious Tony Podesta doesn't think that Hastert being a known pedophile is "such a bad thing". That screams of Tony Podesta also being a pedophile and his brother John doesn't seem to mind it either.

Dennis Hastert was imprisoned this year for bank fraud for " illegally structuring bank transactions in an effort to cover up his sexual abuse of young members of a wrestling team he coached decades ago."... He only received 15 months in jail. That's how powerful these people are, and he probably won't serve the full sentence.

Former House Speaker Gets 15 Months In Prison For Sex Abuse Cover Up

What about the email to John Podesta about "It might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island"?

Date: 2015-05-28 19:36
Subject: FW: Tax Breaking News

Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.

Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:36 PM
To: Siewert, Jake [EO]
Subject: Tax Breaking News

The Justice Department on Thursday announced an indictment against former House Speaker Dennis Hastert for allegedly structuring cash transactions to avoid financial reporting rules and lying to the FBI about his conduct.

A grand jury in Illinois charged that Hastert agreed to pay an unnamed individual $3.5 million as part of an effort to conceal "his prior misconduct."

To change your alert settings, please go to www.politicopro.com...

emailid/11508

"People play dominos on cheese"?... How does that statement make any sense?

CC: [email protected]
Date: 2015-09-29 18:25
Subject: just trying to figure out

The menu for Tuesday
Do you know what pasta you're doing?
See you tonight?

Sent from my iPhone

emailid/40130

"Do you know what pasta you are doing"?... Seriously who "does" pasta?... You make and eat pasta, you don't "do" pasta.

"Would love to get pizza for an hour"?...

>> --Sent from my iPad-- >> [email protected] >> For scheduling: [email protected] >> >> On Jan 6, 2014, at 10:12 PM, Tony Podesta wrote: >> >> Mary not free >> Would love to get a pizza for an hour? Or come over

emailid/33096

Tony is fat, but eating pizza for an hour?... He is obviously talking about something else otherwise he would be 400 lbs overweight.

Or what about settling for "3 month old pasta"?...

>> --Sent from my iPad-- >> [email protected] >> For scheduling: [email protected] >> >>> On Mar 1, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Jennifer Palmier I wrote: >>> >>> So that's our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss.

emailid/11442%C2%A0

So this lady had pasta that John Podesta gave her on Christmass and she still had it on her fridge for THREE MONTHS, and she is going to eat it?... It's obvious they are using code words to talk about something else... Three month old pasta is already rotten...

edit on 27-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 27-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Especially if you're a victim of people like Ben Liven, Sandusky, Michael Jackson, Anthony Wiener, Bill Cclinton's good friend Jeffrey Epstein, Mark Foley, Dennis Hastert, a sick priest, a sick coach, or a sick teacher.

Let's put it in prospective. The listed names were just in mind form being in the news. Yet, how many convicted pedophlies can you name vs convicted drug dealers.

Sure, pedophile is not a wide spread cancer working in all levels of our society?
edit on 27-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And that is what gets me, to continue a personal relationship with convicted pedophiles to the point you take privet flights on their jet! Bill Clinton / Jerry Epstein example.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And that is what gets me, to continue a personal relationship with convicted pedophiles to the point you take privet flights on their jet! Bill Clinton / Jerry Epstein example.

Trump and Epstein are buddies too.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pedophilia is a wide spread sickness.

Elijah Wood Says Hollywood Has a Pedophilia Problem

www.variety.com...

Before Elijah Wood starred as Frodo Baggins in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy, he was a child actor — and now he’s making some explosive allegations about the state of Hollywood.

The actor, in a new interview with the Sunday Times, is accusing Tinseltown of having a pedophilia problem, saying “a lot of vipers” are preying on children in the business.

MOST IMPORTANT PART

He said his mother, Debra, protected him from the dangers of Hollywood as a child, and he “never went to parties where that kind of thing was going on.”

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Pedophilia is a wide spread sickness.

Elijah Wood Says Hollywood Has a Pedophilia Problem

www.variety.com...

Before Elijah Wood starred as Frodo Baggins in the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy, he was a child actor — and now he’s making some explosive allegations about the state of Hollywood.

The actor, in a new interview with the Sunday Times, is accusing Tinseltown of having a pedophilia problem, saying “a lot of vipers” are preying on children in the business.

MOST IMPORTANT PART

He said his mother, Debra, protected him from the dangers of Hollywood as a child, and he “never went to parties where that kind of thing was going on.”

I do not think anyone here is defending pedophiles, they are opposing the slandering of possibly innocent people, torches and pitchforks are big with some of you all.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

If Trump is guilty, he derseve what he gets.

Bill is on the logs of Epstein's famous “Lolita Express”.

Is that also true for Trump?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I honestly don't know, I do not follow crap like this that closely. The 13 YO that accused Trump of rape, and then dropped her case, indicated that Epstein was there as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I honestly don't know, I do not follow crap like this that closely. The 13 YO that accused Trump of rape, and then dropped her case, indicated that Epstein was there as well.

Again, if Trump is guilty, he should get what he deserves.

However, it was a civil suit, not a criminal trial.

Was Epstein a convicted pedophile 8 years ago?

Bill continues to hang with Epstein privately sence the conviction in 2008.
edit on 27-11-2016 by neutronflux because: Had wrong number of years

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
On Trump

news.vice.com...

"There is no debate over what happened," Edwards told VICE news. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Edwards also said that it is "obvious" Trump himself was not involved in any of Epstein's illicit activity.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

When this finally get hit by the sanitizing light of day, there will be many many well known and friendly people that will enjoy the best facilities the federal government can provide.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join