It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PizzaGate Are You uninformed/undecided? Definitive Factcheck Video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
His name is a derivative of "I love children" in French.. with pics of him.. ah never mind. Enough. Some will try to cover for it, makes no sense but to each their own I guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

You mean the same people who wrote to each other in emails how to rig polls, disrupt rallies by sending saboteurs, etc?... The FBI is obviously in their pockets as has been shown plenty of times so these powerful people have no qualms in doing anything else illegal or immoral.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

You mean the same people who wrote to each other in emails how to rig polls, disrupt rallies by sending saboteurs, etc?... The FBI is obviously in their pockets as has been shown plenty of times so these powerful people have no qualms in doing anything else illegal or immoral.

And worked to keep plausible deniability?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
His name is a derivative of "I love children" in French.. with pics of him.. ah never mind. Enough. Some will try to cover for it, makes no sense but to each their own I guess.

You mean the name he was born with? How did he know before he was born that he would be a pedophile?

Do you people even use your brains at all?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

it's really silly you saying this...anyone can change a name. You have no way of knowing whether that's his birth name...but you seem to think that your argument is fool proof...which makes you look simple.

Not that I claim he did change his name...but it is very easy to do it these days, therefore you get 0 points for your argument.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Well, I looked it up and I see no evidence that he ever changed his name.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I dont need to...it's sufficient that your argument is invalid.

People change names all the time. There are various reasons for that. Sometimes it's innocent, sometimes it's to hide true identity or past. As long as there is such realistic possibility...and there always is...you need to ask yourself if you have a brain.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So in your world this guy one fine day said to himself: i am pedo, i need a fitting stage name?

If you make claims like this, better have some material to back it up.
Everything else is defamation.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: TramperoJuan

irretrievably bad audio

Putting audio aside...Biden's mere gestures towards children are enough. Inappropriate touching, whispering in the ear, constantly pushing for kids to stand next or in front of him.

If you're not seeing it man...then you're blind.

Biden is a pedophile...irrespective of the Pizzagate thing.

So lets see Biden Obama Hillary So apparently the entire democratic party are pedophiles at this point over Pizzas. wow what has happened to society. See pizza has been used as metaphors on race long before this supposed pedophile use. Metaphors can mean different things to different people in a political email you don't want to identify a race. After all that's racist but I can use say cheese pizza hey white person or Peperoni now we have an Italian. It as used for this long before since the 80s. Here this women uses it as metaphors for womens rights. By the way you guys may learn something about what deluxe pizzas have to go through.

feministing.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

1. The origin of his name is Greek, not French.

2. He has siblings with the same last name.

Occam's Razor would tell you that it is his family name.

But yeah, go ahead and make that stretch that he and his family all changed their name so they could publicly announce their pedophilia - it's a lot more fun than just using critical thinking skills.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

You mean the name he was born with? How did he know before he was born that he would be a pedophile?

I'm obviously presuming that he had him name changed at some time. duh.

anyway, even if that's wrong, he's noted the similarity in one of the pics on his Instagram of someone wearing an I love children t-shirt between two gay men.

edit on 27-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That seems to be the modus operandi in the 'pizzagate': throw out wild accusations, like 'his name sounds like...'. When these accusations are debunked just bring in even flimsier arguments.

Again, this is defamation.

If you want to make a case: What are the specific allegations of criminal wrongdoing against the owner of Comet Pizza? Where are the alleged victims of alledged crimes?

IF there is something: Make a case, inform the police. And be prepard to be laughed at, if your evidence is some instagrampost with someone wearing some Tshirt.

edit on 27-11-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I presume you've waded through it all and also noted his comments along side other Instagram pics..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I told you, that some tshirt in some instagram post says zero, nada.

And i repeat myself: where is the beef? Name specific allegations. Evidence.
What went down at comet pizza? Who did what? Which laws have been broken?

And remember: innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

True. Such "evidence" is not good enough to even uphold a police monitoring. In case of a police monitoring they'd know beforehand etc.

Where are the alleged victims of alledged crimes?

Here's where your imagination sucks. You've obviously never heard of the Borrachero tree.
World's Scariest Drug Documentary
A victim does everything and anything they say with no recorded memories. Hell, one could even say no harm is ever done if they don't overdose. Everything just turns into Simpsons' Do what you feel festival. No harm but 'love". Absolute freedom of Satan. Use your imagination when you think about the real world. I think this is the best case scenario. The ratio of free-thinkers on the web and outside it is most likely too high and the binary beast knows it. Imagine the world where almost everyone is corrupted one way or another. Let your imagination go wild and you will only be a bit closer to what is really happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You are applying the same tactics as the poster before: evade the topic.

What has any of this to do with some Borrachera Tree.

You dont seem to understand how this works: either you present believable evidence of wrongdoing or no one can take you serious.

I said it about 4 times now: Name specific evidence of any criminal activities of Comet Pizza.

No shirts on instagram, no Vice Doc about unrelated drugs no Bull. Bring up evidence.

Or accept there is none.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I wasn't referring to the shirt but all the rest of it including the other images on his Instagram and his comments in particular - if it doesn't raise red flag for you, then you're deluded, or worse..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

We're not the FBI.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

That t-shirt is referring to a cafe in DC by the name of L'Enfant. Is it sick and demented to name a restaurant after someone named Pierre L'Enfant, a french architect during Colonial times?

Born in Paris, Pierre L’Enfant joined the American colonists during the American Revolution to re-design and strengthen American forts. General George Washington liked his work so much that after the war he asked L’Enfant to plan the capital city for the new country.
The many open spaces, plazas, and parks we beltway residents enjoy can be attributed to the genius of the L’Enfant plan. Conceived to celebrate greatness and heroes, his plan brings our city continued grandeur through its continuing ability to add new monuments and memorials

www.lenfantcafe.com...-item-476
edit on 27-11-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Before you call me deluded: Bring the specifics, i asked for it 4? 5? times?

If you want to discuss a comment made: layout what the comment was, who made it in what context and provide a source.

It s that simple, really.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join