It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Mind Of A Targeted Individual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What this man expierences goes beyond the imagination. His mind altered to see evil images and thoughts no human can comprehend. Time slips, time warps can't track time. Time acceleration days turn into nights in a blink of an eye. Hearing voices of ridicule as they mock at his misery. Heightened awareness hearing the faintness sound and pin drops. Vivid dreams so real they turn in to nightmares. Body odor reeking of sulfur, tingling in feet with shooting pain. Listening to music becomes a misery they become embedded in his solar plexus. Paranoia taking over walls closing up all around him.

As he attempts to escape the prison box he see's the battle is just beginning. He roams his neighborhood street neighbors aren't his neighbors anymore different cars, different appearances. He decides to drive around town all cars flashing their lights, honking their horns. He pulls up at the grocery store everyone stares and everyone whisper's. He quickly notices the whisper's are subliminal messages of what he saw on Television. Surrounded by these people he walks to his car to gather his thoughts. He comes to the conclusion he's in an alternate dimension with these beings that have a hive mind. He is their food source, they feed off his misery. The veil had been lifted where the wolf had surronded the sheep. As the warrior in him accepts defeat by surrendering himself to emergency services where they send him back home.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This video describes what is a targeted individual.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I sympathize with those who feel targeted. I have felt this way, but the problem with trying to define this, is that the arguments become circular and arms those who struggle with the symptoms of targeting the power of circular reasoning that will imprison them to the label that their targeted. No one can prove that they are targeted and the victim has the power to say see no one believes me therefore I'm targeted. The awareness is highten to anything on the list that defines targeted. Like when Neo (matrix) knocked over the vase, the Oracle says, would you have knocked it down if I didn't tell you you would.

I don't know the solution. I know for many this is real. But this seems like a way to corral all the targets into one net. Keep them searching for answers inside the circular wall of information, never truly being able to free themselves from the true power of evil. An evil that targets everyone, and not just them.

For me what I leaned in my Experiance was that I had been harboring bitterness, and I kept looking outside myself to point the blame for what was happening, and to find the cure, never looking at myself as the one who has the power to escape. Forgiveness for self and others is what I recommend.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

I sympathize with those who feel targeted.

Forgiveness for self and others is what I recommend.

Worth repeating ^

While what was described in the op was a bit over the top, cyber-stalking, gang stalking and the good old-fashioned mind f*** is very real. Maybe it's a generational thing, the way I see a solution to this, (as people like me are older than the one's who talk about going through this) but the only solution is to realize that what you feel is stronger than what you see.

Nowhere have I heard or seen anyone talk about how they are physically kept from living their lives. It's always about how they feel about what they perceive. This may sound cliche' but it's true: "You cannot control or change what other people do. You can only control and change how you react to what they do". Or in this case, how you are perceiving what they are doing.

As long as no one is physically keeping me from living my life, the only thing at that point stopping me from living my life is me. Just stop caring. If people want to go out their way to try and give me a mind f*** or cyber-stalk me.....that's their problem. I'm not going to let it be mine. I'm going to live my life without their influence by the simple act of not giving a sh** about what they may or may not be doing.

Life is just too damn short to be bothered by the bull****.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great thread.
However, perhaps we are all targeted, through synthetic tech or some such.
It's worth considering, to explore all the hate that has to go into actually "targeting" one person, and then putting them through such hell, literally.

Don't get me wrong. I understand the phenomena personally, completely and inexplicably, without any way to really represent hard core proof.....other than, of course, following the money, which is always a dead giveaway, even in my case.....
sincerely,
tetra50

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is very common amongst people with mental health disorders. I can't help but feel there's a link between feeling "targeted" and feeling *"triggered". Except feeling triggered is brought about artificially through social conditioning, letting all kids get a medal for participation and never experiencing failure and the need to try harder, emasculating and attacking the male gender as negative, kids are covered in cotton wool and have lost their resilience, labeling innocuous terms as racist etc.

* by triggered I'm referring to the overuse of the word by SJWs not people who genuinely suffer PTSD.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
This is very common amongst people with mental health disorders. I can't help but feel there's a link between feeling "targeted" and feeling *"triggered". Except feeling triggered is brought about artificially through social conditioning, letting all kids get a medal for participation and never experiencing failure and the need to try harder, emasculating and attacking the male gender as negative, kids are covered in cotton wool and have lost their resilience, labeling innocuous terms as racist etc.

* by triggered I'm referring to the overuse of the word by SJWs not people who genuinely suffer PTSD.

There are other, perhaps, renditions of what trigger exactly means, my friend, and why and how it happens, other than PTSD, with all due respect.

As well, it's very common to have this dismissed. presented as a symtom of mental health issues.
However, it doesn't always mean that's the case. That's the whole point, isn't it, really: that it's not all true, but it's not all false, in order to confuse the two more truly.
tetra

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have proof, I located my implants and psychological program. It's all some crazy quantum stuff though, don't underestimate it.
Currently listening to good music in mental silence.
edit on 25-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

WEll everything you just wrote fits exactly what happened to me, just no voices..

I still have no clue what happened.

the best I could come up with was I was in an alternate reality.

That's my simplest explanation.. I'm still searching ATS for the threads that I posted in while "there" and I'm not finding them.

There were so many things, but here's what messes me up the most. Everyone aroudn me noticed I was being followed.. My uncle with top civilian clearence noticed we had guys looking through our trash and watching the house..

So I couldn't just think "Oh I must have lost my mind"

Well I cops ran up on me without saying a word and started grabbing at me so my natural instinct in a more paranoid state made me beg them to talk to me, stop grabbing at me please.. but no they forced the issue and my Army training kicks in of course I knew it would, So now I'm fighting to cops and trying not to hurt them as best I can just I want to get away I am panicked.. That's when I sort of let them win a bit, I had two guys on the ground..

Once one had his knee in my back after body slamming me the other pulled out his taser.. I grabbed it right out of his hand by instinct and my rational brain turned way on and I handed it back to him...

This was just one of the things.. my brother who had his life threatened to me was also being followed by cars 100 miles away from me, and I didn't tell a soul about what I was going through..

I wanted to leave, but everytime I left the house I was swarmed..

I did leave and went to my moms but the oddness followed me and she became terrified.. So I left..
Went to my exes house and whatever I did no one followed me there.. At no time did I have a cell phone on me or anything that could track me easily.. So maybe I gave em the slip...

the thing is ATS was nutty so nutty. it made no sense..
there kept being these threads of people becoming super human and being bullet proof but not immune to being burned to death, and at the same time people posting news stories from cnn or ABC about cops shooting 357 bullets into a car... First how did they even have that many bullets? And like you would think 100 or 200 might be enough???

I wish I could go back and just be like I went nuts and made it all up in my head somehow..
too bad there were at least 4 witnesses to parts of what happened.
The cops even dropped a razor blade next to my face and called out.. "he's got a weapon."

no police report..

were they even cops?

gawd....

None of it made sense..

the only simple way to make it make sense was I was on a different timeline..

I know I know I'm just crazy along with my mom and little brother who both were being followed way before I ever came over and told them I was being followed.. And my uncle who was trusted to work on nuclear submarines and navy guns and man made lightning.. He's crazy too.. And all those death threats I must have made them up.. Well ATS didn't think so and I did fill out an FBI form, but then I was like that's a whole extra level of opening a can of worms so I chose not to...

SO if anyone ever tells similar stories to me I am going to have your back. Tell EVERYONE what's going on..
And if it makes you look crazy the trick there is to check YOURSELF in t=o be looked at, and then they can't hold you there when they find out you are perfectly sane.

Beyond that avoid conversations with people who are always leading the conversation.. Manipulation and mind control are real.. people can get in your head.. That was the start for me..

oh and tasers hurt a LOT a LOT.. more like you expect to smell your own burning flesh type of feeling.. Don't get tased..

be SAFE guys.

Seriously I'm not kidding, whatever decided to do this to me.. It's like it had the codes to the matrix or something.. Kind of stuff that makes you fear "agent smith"

not joking.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
As well, it's very common to have this dismissed. presented as a symtom of mental health issues.
tetra

There's a reason for that.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

honestly I KNEW all these threads about tageted individulas were mental illness threads..

I'm still looking for a way for me to have lost my mind, but it doesn't fit nearly enough dots..

One part I was even on ATS with out internet.. So I was told I could do that, and I tried it, and it worked.. I even pulled out my wifi antenna to be sure.. No cable hook up.. all the internet is working blazing fast and my computer is saying I'm not on the internet, no packets in or out.. the hell man?

my computer was hacked so I thought maybe they could make it look like I'm offline when I'm online and use it as a trick to make me think magic was afoot.. mind manipulations stuff so I took out the antenna it's a usb antenna so external just pull it out.. yup still online..

So many things..

I almost want to be a psycologist to study people with mental illness to compare it to what happened to me.. PArt of me was very paranoid and fed by manipulative pressuring words (from real people) I did have sleep deprivation.. So thta was all part of the mind control game.. I just couldn't get how that mixed with everyone else seeing the exact same things as me.. So everything I saw really happened.. I didn't hallucinate it..

everyone who was outside watching the house did this weird ducking thing.. Like they had to avoid my eye contact at all costs. EVERYONE did it.. to the point people following me couldn't see the road.. That's a pretty heavy game you're playing if you're just trying to mess with me, so I went back to I must be crazy, but then why is that my only "hallucination" is people ducking their heads? wouldn't I see my uncle do that as well?

So now I feel like an azz for not believing TI and gangstalking stories.. I assumed it was paranoia in over drive..
that's part of it.. for sure, but it doens't cover all my bases..

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

the doctors said I was fine save for a slight low sodium.

I've never had any issues before or since.

I wanted help because I assumed I was crazy..

They said nope you're not crazy.

Sooo....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've experienced that when I was being targeted that when I made eye contact they would flinch like I was burning them or something even when they were facing the opposite direction.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I did have strange expierence with police while being targeted making me believe I was in an alternate reality I was pulled over a couple times and the officer would always ask was I seeing things or hearing things I finally said yes one time and emergency was on the seen in a blink of an eye.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its the light inside of us these Agents of Darkness are so afraid and jealous of. When I was locked up in the mental facility in 2015 that's when it came to me that it was the light they hated dearly. All the staff there including the patients maybe a couple were human but the rest were Agents of Darkness they would say things to try to break my psychology I was already a paranoid mess before I got there but it was apparent of their motive.

But what opened my eyes was when I entered my darkened room after sitting in the mental facility play area being attacked spiritually by these shapeshifter Agents of Darkness was by entering my room a bright light engulfed me and radiated from my body my guess it was either my spirit body or my aura. At this point on the patient in my room quickly exited and the rest kept their distance as I looked around the room I needed no lights to see, my body was the light. As I looked on the walls there were writings, codes in language I didn't understand but I spoke to an ATS veteran who claimed I must of been an old soul with many past lives.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Here's one implant, got x-rayed for severe arm pain.
I have a wire attached to bone under skin on left front shin. If you have a small blueish dot anywhere, it's a bio wire.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
whoever they were they were extremely psychic..
oh and yes to everything you said except I went to a regular hospital and left in the morning. And I didn't see any light or aura or writing on the wall.

they stabbed both my hands with needles inbetween my thumb and index finger. first my hands went cold I assume that was alcohol but they were holding my head down really hard so I couldn't see. Then the needle pricks which burned really bad and then it's like the nerves in my hands went dead and the numb spread out from there. My hands were numb for 2 months, but that could have been from the handcuffs my wrists are missing pieces out of them from them twisting my arms as hard as they could. The entire thing was like being in hell. they liked hurting me.. like loved it I mean.. And they made sure to hurt me so bad I almost couldn't leave the hospital but I pretended my hands were not paralyzed and was able to get dressed without the use of my thumbs..

but man when they threw the razor blade at my face and said I had a weapon after tasing the # out of me.. I thought my life was for sure over now.. This was after I tackled cops trying to get away and after grabbing a taser out of the mans hands, and then giving it back..

Some weird things I did see were all the animals like keeping watch on me. It was very ODD behavior.
so 3 woodchucks which I never saw before in my life decided to sit right outside my window on top of a fence that looked very hard to balance on and just stayed there ALL day long not really moving, when I tried to go out the front door the birds would swoop down and seemingly try to talk to me.. but like on the ground a few feet in front..

I've never seen animals act like this..

that was a strange contrast with everyone on walkie talkies all watching the house..

And lets not forget even if I did go crazy which who really knows right, I think I was in a parallel world..

Anyway my uncle is is very smart and worked for the military for years and years noticed we were being watched and followed, my mom and little brother were as well 100 miles away.. They had no idea I was being followed and I had no idea they were, but I did receive death threats for each of them by name. I still havn't told them that, I doubt I ever would..

Anyway I've been attacked by demons in my dreams since I was a little baby.. My life was very dark..
and then one day I had my awakening and ever since then I've been on this path and it's like god is on my side now.

seriously feels like it's something to do with parallel worlds and god and angels and devils..
as cliche as that may sound..

Truth and Love protected me.

edit on 26-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow its almost like they ran the same exact programs on us because I do remember the animals acting very strange around me especially the scarecrows they seemed to always land in close proximity to me squawking and making loud noises directed at me like they were sending me a message. Also stray cats would always walk past me in parking lots while I was going through this phase and on top of that I had 2 stray cats constantly meowing out in front of my house that caused me extreme paranoia making me think witches were guiding these cats to spy on me somehow. During this phase I also seen lots of dead deer laying on the side of the highway making me wonder what the purpose of showing me that was for. My guess is they wanted to fill up my mind with so much evil thinking they can control me somehow.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I made a short video of a recording of a voice coming through clearly saying my first name "Ryan".

To record it I used a DNA healing video on YouTube through large headphones, turned right headphone forward behind ear, use iPod to record.

youtube

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow that is so awesome you captured that and your so on the money of calling them artificial intelligence because I feel that's what they are too. I hope more people with our expierences will come with the same conclusions and expose them for what they really are Agents of Darkness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join