It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo imagery in music videos

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Hecate666

The pizzagate thing is nothing but speculation. There's not a single shred of evidence to even look at. Just look at this thread and you see how much of a witch hunt it is.

And no,I don't condone paedophilia and I'm sick of people, who think this pizzagate is some special victory, saying we do.

I'd like to tell you a story:
Back in the late 90s, a man lived next door to us whose kid used to visit every weekend. One day we heard the kid screaming 'Noo' 'stop' 'please stop' etc. So a neighbour and I went round knocking on the door.
He opened up with the little girl.

I have to say at this point that we did everything wrong.

They looked flustered and I kept my eye on the little girl. When we asked what is going on, he explained elaborately that they were merely playing tickling [a reasonable excuse to an extent]. We asked the girl if she was alright and she said yes.

At this point, there was nothing but circumstantial, totally explainable reasoning. Those ATS members who thinks it's all boIlox would [like we did] not pursue this any longer.

But all throughout these years it has haunted me. I learned a lot. I learned that children will lie of course when the perpetrator is nearby. They can even act as if nothing has ever happened as they are afraid of the consequences.

Thinking back and considering that even our neighbour had the same suspicions I feel sick that I didn't just call child protection.

Even though I had NO evidence, only circumstantial cries that could have been made from being tickled too much. But they were horrible screams, stop daddy and no!

In cases like this, where children have no voice, adults need to be trusted to be suspicious enough to get an answer when something doesn't FEEL right. When the guts are telling you something isn't how it should be. No hard evidence is needed for this stage. Yet we owe it to children.

You say the Pizzagate has only got circumstantial evidence. Yup, correct but boy oh boy what kind of circumstantial evidence? Naked tied up kids as art, occult imagery in a family restaurant, jokes about child trafficking [German baby for sale - doll], killing room jokes, interest in spirit cooking lead by a mad woman that draws with blood on walls, house bands with names like Sex Stains, that dress like kids and have a known paedo sign in their videos, emails that speak of children joining them in swimming pools ["that's your entertainment sorted"], jokes about young children by a dodgy 'performer' laughing and saying 'we all have our preferences', hanging out and being friends with known and convicted paedophiles...etc etc etc.

All these things by themselves are creepy enough. Put in one pot, people's gut feelings are in turmoil. We can agree hopefully to believe that these people are not babysitter material. Would you ask the one that collects the tied up kids in underpants 'art' to watch your 7 year old? I wouldn't, even if he turns out to be Mary Poppins.

Now, with all the above circumstantial [horribly weird] evidence all in one pot. No bells at all ringing?
Obviously not. It's all fine and dandy. You'd go to this establishment [Besta Pizza = Beast Pizza - haha priceless] with the paedo sign and the occult paintings on the wall with your offspring and probably leave them there for a few hours because they are obviously in safe hands?

You would, because your intuition isn't working. It's broken.

You call it witch hunt. Probably because you see all of the above as a fun pass time for family restaurant owners?
I personally want this to be a bunch of immature, rich idiots who just 'play' at being creepy and a danger to kids.
Because then it would mean no children were ever harmed and we can all sleep better. I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE PAEDOS!

I think what we want is someone to check out the smoke we see, to see if there is actually a fire. But people like you see nothing wrong and even call others names, when logic and common sense and community spirit and protection of the weak should tell you that this isn't Disney land.

Back to my story. I now wish we would have done more and not just taken the explanation given, because I KNOW now there was more to it and I feel bad to have left a little girl with no voice and abandoned her. I hope you don't feel the same in years to come when Pizzgate will have just been sweeped under the carpet, yet your life experiences tells you in 20 years that you 'should have' at least have it checked out.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join