It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo imagery in music videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Woodcarver

So what about adults dressing up as sexy schoolgirls? you think that is to do with pedophiles?.
It isn't so that destroys your whole premise.
um... does it not play into that theme?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Op watch chandelier music videos all with a young dancing girl You think that is pedo imagery also?.

You better hope my wife doesn't see that comment. She loves SIA.

The little girl actually reminds me of the way my daughter likes to throw herself about lol.

link   

Read my post before explaining why some blokes find school uniforms sexy it has nothing to do with pedophilia.

link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

How can you not get these lyrics? It's just so obvious. The girl is ticked that her lover is with another woman, and she refers to her as a "baby" a "cry baby".. in need of pacification, so that she can get it on again with the guy.

You have to seriously look the other way and stick to little tidbits in order to make it fit what you're trying to sell us.
While she is dressed like a young child.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

How can you not get these lyrics? It's just so obvious. The girl is ticked that her lover is with another woman, and she refers to her as a "baby" a "cry baby".. in need of pacification, so that she can get it on again with the guy.

You have to seriously look the other way and stick to little tidbits in order to make it fit what you're trying to sell us.

So bloody what?!

It's PRETEND. NOT REAL. FAKE.

I bet you wouldn't be in an uproar if she was dressed like a frikkin carrot.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I think what folks are saying is its YOUR interpretation...certainly not even a minority of members new and old...agree with you. (yes, I did watch).

Given that...the issue seems more you are bothered and are interpreting the way you are seeing it and think it represents. Not a large percent of us see the difference between her and the ACDC lead guitarist Angus Young...nearing 70 years old...playing in schoolboy outfits.

I'd wait for a few more replies to your interpretation here... add them up, plus (+) or minus (-)...and whichever way the majority replies...especially our female membership...then you may need to rethink your position, and the way you personally see things, in a wider population's opinion.

And your entitled to that....

Best, MS
Angus young is not portraying himself sexually.

link   

Right so, we're back to taking things literally. I already had a post about that.

So a baby is upset that her lover is with another baby.

That's what you're saying here?

How many babies do you know which are in this predicament?

link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So bloody what?!

Carrots aren't sexual. You have the worst comparisons.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

A odd pal of mine attempted to say it was all to do with pedophilia he can't see the talent and art in those videos. You seen the last one with loads kids dancing? If they had Oscars for music videos it would clean up.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Op watch chandelier music videos all with a young dancing girl You think that is pedo imagery also?.

You better hope my wife doesn't see that comment. She loves SIA.

The little girl actually reminds me of the way my daughter likes to throw herself about lol.
All part of normalizing relationships between adult men and young women.

I quoted the wrong response. Not implying what that looks like. I was talking about the sia video with shia lebouff
edit on 25-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So bloody what?!

Carrots aren't sexual. You have the worst comparisons.

To some people they are. Just like any phallic vegetable. There's also a word for it and it is sitophilia.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I've not seen the new one with the group. I did notice on YouTube yesterday and was meant to watch it, but forgot.

That girl is talented though (in a not pervy whatsoever type of way).

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

All part of normalizing relationships between adult men and young women.

Hmmm. Maybe you are right since the first thing that popped into your head was 'pedophilia'.

Me, I just saw a mediocre bunch of videos that did not appeal to me, but then again, I do not ideate about having sex with children.

edit on 25-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So now 2 people dancing together is implied paedophilia?

Are you being serious or was this actually meant to be in the jokes forum?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I am of the mind that pedophilia is a huge problm that stays hidden because people allow imagery like this to go on without speaking up. It was a slippery slope years ago. Nowadays we are sliding down a mud hill.

Twitter just uncovered over 100,000 accounts posting and viewing child poronography. Why is it so hard to believe that this is going on? The fbi said that there were over 80,000 kids involved in just the norway scandal.

The fbi labels this as an epidemic.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just saw a mediocre bunch of videos

Mediocre...thats pretty nice of you.
Ok back on topic....people see what they WANT to see.
I see a crappy video with crappy music with bad ideas on what art is....its made for SHOCK VALUE!!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That's the thing because of folk like the op you can't say she is talented because they assume you are thinking sexual. Massive problem tbh in society males don't go into nursery care or primary level teaching for fear of being labeled a pedo.
So we have thousands of kids with single mums and the kids do not have any male role models when at school...It harms society.
When I was at primary school most of my teachers were male look at the percentage of male primary school teachers it is tiny.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am of the mind that pedophilia is a huge problm that stays hidden because people allow imagery like this to go on without speaking up.

Well, good thing you and the rest of the internet super-sleuths spotted these videos, hopefully the FBI or your local law enforcement will execute a no-knock and taze the eff out of this person for making you think of pedophilia when you watched her videos.

She needs to take responsibility for her actions!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Not saying it is not going on but labelling everything pedi does harm also.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So now 2 people dancing together is implied paedophilia?

Are you being serious or was this actually meant to be in the jokes forum?
Not necassarily, just a path towards normalization. I respect most forms of art and i can see the talent that goes into a performance like that, but you can't tell me it didn't raise an eyebrow for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join