It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pedo imagery in music videos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Woodcarver

How is someone dressing up as a child a pedophiliac image?

Some people cannot see something childish without thinking about pedophilia, I guess.

THISSSSSSSS. Holy sht this is what is really going on here. These people are finding any excuse to discuss pedophilia. Fcking gross!!! As far as I can tell, half this site is filled with people who openly discuss their desire to shoot Americans and froth over pedophilia discussions. I'm about to contact the fbi because a whole bunch of people need their hard drives searched around these parts.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This ought to make OP's head explode. One of my favorite bands.

youtu.be...
edit on 25-11-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Like this:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like this:

There we go! Thanks for helping a n00blet.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Meh. I like cannibal. Chris barnes years.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I just have to say, since this is nonsensical, she was a contender on the voice. She is from my home town btw. I barely knew her but still knew her enough. She has a weird fetish. She is mixing this up with her lyrics. Hint: her lyrics aren't really what they mean besides the fact that she's talking about when she was younger then going back to adults. Rather weird that you consider it pedophilia when she is 21 years old. (Not a fan of her music btw) nor her videos. But again its just her expressions.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Oh dear, its getting like Paedogeddon round here www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-11-2016 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Ya I know it's just disgusting.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: standstrongtogether

I just have to say, since this is nonsensical, she was a contender on the voice. She is from my home town btw. I barely knew her but still knew her enough. She has a weird fetish. She is mixing this up with her lyrics. Hint: her lyrics aren't really what they mean besides the fact that she's talking about when she was younger then going back to adults. Rather weird that you consider it pedophilia when she is 21 years old. (Not a fan of her music btw) nor her videos. But again its just her expressions.
Once again i will state that i am not saying that this girl is a pedo. I am saying that whoever is involved with making her videos is making content that would appeal to pedos. Much like what we see all across the board in all media, but definately in the music industry. I don't know why i have had to correct this point so many times.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
roleplaying is perfectly legal as long as you are not engaging in literal sexual acts with literal children. its also pretty common to dress adult women as school girls or animals or similarly "taboo" roles. it is referred to as a fetish and music videos pander to that kind of thing all the time.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I don't know why i have had to correct this point so many times.

Because you seem to think that images of pedophilia is somehow not pedophilia.

Eventually you will get it. Or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

They are pretending to be a sexually active child.

Not just a child, but one so young as to still be using a crib. There is far more wrong with accepting that as normal behaviour than criticising it.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Give it a rest. A lot of people, myself included, have very serious concerns right now about what has rightly been described as the normalisation of children being sexualised. It's a big problem and we have to tackle it, and I for one will continue to do that as I have been for quite some time now.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

How would the videos appeal to pedos when pedos are into kids and she is obviously NOT a kid?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This girls big break was on the Voice at like what? 16? 17? She writes her own songs and some of which she performs still. Meaning she wrote some them from a youngs girls perspective. There is no Pedophilia connotations at all with this girls videos, she's eccentric and artistic. If you wrote a song at 16, and grew up a bit, in order to fully put the song in context, wouldn't you want to dress up as if you were that age to fully immerse the crowd into your vision of what you are trying to say?

It's like saying back in the Mad TV days the skit with stuart is somehow linked to pedophilia because a grown man was dressed up as a little boy telling people "look what i can do"

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Say a band starts out when they're at school, becomes famous and by the time they're middle-aged - suppose that not only is their primary audience is still children but they are also acting like them, then they have issues. This isn't Ringo Starr doing Thomas the Tank Engine, it's a woman acting in a provocative manner in a crib and that is the wrong image to send. Given how many videos are being outed at the moment for being inappropriate, people are well within their rights to raise concerns.

edit on 27th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

You said it yourself.

It's a WOMAN acting in a provocative manner in a crib.

That means it can't be paedophilia in anyway shape or form.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I dunno about anybody else, but I'm not in any way suggesting that the video is in itself paedophilia. I am, however, extremely suspicious about its intentions and the message it is attempting to convey - it warrants scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Why does it "warrant scrutiny"? (There's more than one video btw)

The videos are only controversial NOW because of this pedo/pizza gate crap. That's all. People are jumping on anything that's remotely to do with it (even if it has to be stretched to fit) as part of the grand witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join