It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouch! These kids are crazy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Banshee, I was going to recommend the site you offered if people really want to turn their stomachs.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
well that is one sad bloke, body mutilation is starting to get out of hand now, whatever next?

And what happens if he does want to get a "proper" sort of job, as soon as he opens his mouth, their'll says,
"thank you, but no thank you"

wonder if it improved his sex-life?

blackwidow

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Cool...I have seen people on tv with a split tongue like that. They can move both parts in any direction.
The teeth are shaped like that with a laser.
Anyway it's pretty dangerous since your mouth is full of germs. And you could end up with severe pronounciation problems. So don't try that at home

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Since I myself have a small collection of tattoo�s, piercing, stretchings and scars, I can say I understand the elixir of pain very well.
Funny it is, that it would be socially acceptable for a man to get a penile enlargement, but to have it split would be frowned upon and criticized, yet both operations are done for the same reason, for sexual enhancement and gratification. Getting breast implants, noise jobs, liposuction, facial peels etc. The list of cosmetic surgery procedures goes on and if you have ever seen any of these procedures performed you may not be eating for a few days. At the end of the day the old saying �beauty is in the eye of the beholder�.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
...they start so young nowadays!

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
God they are crazy. Watch in 10 years he gets some infection and he grows some strange lump on his lips.

Thanks PA, now I'll have nightmares about that pierced baby pic. As fake as it is its freaky

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dude, thats messed up. I would never have the balls... or be stupid enough to do something that dumb. I'm like shocked somebody would do that to themselves. FREAKY-DEEKEY

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
split willies? yikes! do they realize thats the end of getting laid there? thatll put all the bobbit stuff to shame.

"thats the last time youll slap you willie around!" Grounds keeper Willie to Skinner

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
Since I myself have a small collection of tattoo�s, piercing, stretchings and scars, I can say I understand the elixir of pain very well.
Funny it is, that it would be socially acceptable for a man to get a penile enlargement, but to have it split would be frowned upon and criticized, yet both operations are done for the same reason, for sexual enhancement and gratification. Getting breast implants, noise jobs, liposuction, facial peels etc. The list of cosmetic surgery procedures goes on and if you have ever seen any of these procedures performed you may not be eating for a few days. At the end of the day the old saying �beauty is in the eye of the beholder�.

sexual enhancement and gradification? that dude wont be able to get it up after that much less put it to good use. hell i doubt itll be a bitch just to take a piss!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join