It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinner At Comet Pizza(gate), Secret Doors, Satanic art&Walls Stripped Of Questionable Art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Couldn´t you warn the people that this video is Alex Jones stuff?
Some people don´t want to get linked to such individuals.

I don't like watching any AJ stuff. The guy is a liar. I wish more people knew about that. He did pop up in the intro to the video though so I don't get why you asked. I can see if he was some where in the middle but idn, seems kinda pointless.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Protecting child abusers? Thats absurd and insulting! Im not protecting anyone. Its simply the case that to believe this is going on some massive scale means we are expected to believe the FBI is actively covering this up, burying it, actively protecting hundreds of people supposedly in high office or in servce to those in high office. Furthermore, if there were any tangible evidence, the media hounds would be all over this. Or are we to believe they are complicit as well? Hogwash! They thrive on scandal! Look at how they crucified Bill Cosby!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: seasonal

I'm glad you're not, too. This type of strong reaction is pretty anti-thetical to doing an investigation, regardless of how loud the masses are baying for you to "do the right thing."

What constitutes evidence for a criminal trial standpoint is often far different from what constitutes evidence from a YouTube super-sleuth standpoint.

Yes but if some law enforcement agency were to investigate based on the like there of circumstantial evidence, then they might find "what constitutes evidence for a criminal trial standpoint".

Where there's smoke, oftentimes there is fire.

I don't know how much you've looked into, or heard about this, but, if the multiple coincidences don't lead you, or any person, to have a desire for a further, official investigation, then I would be very suspicious of any person who, after seeing the evidence, did not feel that way. I don't know if the evidence fits the criteria for this to happen, legally, but, nevertheless, the desire should still be there for any normal person after having seen the evidence in full...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

we are expected to believe the FBI is actively covering this up, burying it, actively protecting hundreds of people supposedly in high office or in servce to those in high office

Well, not the ENTIRE FBI, but, yes...of course...duh!

Hogwash! They thrive on scandal! Look at how they crucified Bill Cosby!

Once they are given the go ahead by their masters, then yes, they will tear you to shreds without a moment's hesitation. But think about this: only 6 or 7 people own 97% of the ENTIRE Media. Those powerful people, with powerful friends, whom they protect because they themselves need favors too, are the ones who decide what they will and will not allow to be printed or spoken about in Their newspaper, magazine, website, over their airwaves, etc, which They OWN.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

And who's to say it's not being looked in to? Federal agencies aren't going to comment on an open investigation, and they're certainly not going to say "why yes, we're looking in to a picture and a comment from Instagram." That's not going to happen.

The problem that I see is confirmation bias. There's a lot of "this is a pedo ring, so everything I see points to pedo rings." Somebody on instagram makes their account private? By god that's proof they're a pedo! Why else would they do that? It certainly couldn't possibly be people sending them death threats!

Far, far too many people have far, far too much trouble separating actual facts and information from opinions and seeing what they want to see.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Oh they say AJ is actually just a low ranking puppet who is fed false info to spread the masses

link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Oh they say AJ is actually just a low ranking puppet who is fed false info to spread the masses

link   

edit on 26-11-2016 by JackTheBongRipper because: Triple post

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: seasonal

What constitutes evidence for a criminal trial standpoint is often far different from what constitutes evidence from a YouTube super-sleuth standpoint.

Fair enough. Your point is well taken. But you're gonna have to help me out here so that I can fight the good fight. I don't want a witch hunt. I don't want innocent people burned at the stake. I don't want a "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" solution.

But I sure as hell want an investigation and legal accountability for criminal acts where appropriate and necessary. And I don't trust our authorities to make sure that happens. (which, I believe, is the real issue here)

I see a pattern developing -- a very disturbing pattern. I see friends of known pedophiles (Epstein and Weiner, among others) using FBI-identified pedo symbols... using terminology and verbiage in accordance with the handkerchief code... posting pictures of children in very disturbing circumstances... then deleting those pictures... and other very questionable behavior and associations. What I do not see is any official acknowledgment of the issue, much less any official investigation, and what appears to be a coordinated and deliberate effort to delete and hide evidence and demonize those who bring attention to these facts.

I have not ruled out other possibilities, such as a set-up for blackmail purposes -- or just to keep someone quiet. At this point, I'm not sure what the whole truth is. For all I know, it's something that I haven't even thought of! I hope and pray that it's not true... that no children are being abused and brutalized this way. No one wants that. But if it is happening, it needs to be outed and STOPPED.

So what should we reasonably expect under these circumstances? How should the people proceed when we have good reason to believe vile acts are occurring and the evildoers are in charge? What red flags should we be watching for? What exonerating evidence should we be watching for?

Please -- PLEASE!!! -- help me out here. What is the appropriate response and/or course of action?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Couldn´t you warn the people that this video is Alex Jones stuff?
Some people don´t want to get linked to such individuals.

Your going to really love it then when Alex Jones gets first dibs on White House press access come late January.
Info Wars will be taking over for CNN, and CNN will be where they belong, on the REAL fake news white-house BLACKLIST

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I can tell you what not to expect: mass roundups and arrests of people based off instagram pictures. Are some of the pictures in poor taste? Certainly. Are they irrefutable proof of pedophilia? No.

A singer made a joke about pedophilia? Okay, and? Comedians make rape jokes all the time. Black humor is black humor. It's meant to shock. It's meant to get a reaction.

Somebody said "lets do pasta" and that means pedo-ring because nobody says that? Well people say "lets do lunch" pretty commonly. "What do you want for dinner?" "Lets do pasta." So...does that mean it's a secret code? No. Doesn't mean it's not, but when you preface your video with "everything I'm about to tell you is proof of a pedo-ring" and then include that, many people are going to go down the "zomg it's proof!" route.

So all this stuff that people are screaming is proof isn't, by and large, proof. It's not substantive proof, anyway. It's weird, it's off, and it's strange, but it's not proof. And it sure as hell isn't the smoking gun people want it to be.

And let's be honest here: if this pedo-ring is a reality and involves the people it involves, it doesn't matter how bad any law enforcement agency wants to do anything: if there's no smoking gun, it's dead in the water.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you for the response -- and thank you for being a voice of reason. We need that more than ever.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

One thing however is that the FBI themselves show that triangle logo symbol as being associated with the pedo junk, and it's on their pizza business signs. And all the other related language in communications being used by these people is convincing enough that a real police investigation is definitely warranted, even if none of this is "proof" I think people should should be demanding it at this point.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But, as I said, let's be honest: so what if the FBI comes out and says 'yea, it was sketchy and we looked at it but we couldn't find anything else to run with so it's dead in the water.'

Who's gonna buy that?

Anything short of mass arrests and convictions is going to be met with extreme skepticism. And, of course, the accusations that since the FBI says they didn't find anything, it just means the FBI is full of pedos.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in one of the ongoing pizzagate threads.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join