It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinner At Comet Pizza(gate), Secret Doors, Satanic art&Walls Stripped Of Questionable Art

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Jack Posobiec ate, well almost, at Comet pizza, talks about secret doors to bathrooms, satanic/excorcist art work, walls that were stripped of the possible pedo art work. He went through the pizza place, and the police came becasue he was live streaming his visit, so out he was tossed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Couldn´t you warn the people that this video is Alex Jones stuff?
Some people don´t want to get linked to such individuals.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It seems weird.. why a pizza place? But maybe, that is the kind of place runaways go.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What if these guys have nothing to do with a pedo ring? They have ruined their business.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

What do you mean, like some kind of NSA list?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
It seems weird.. why a pizza place? But maybe, that is the kind of place runaways go.

Probably because what kid doesn't like Pizza? It is a perfect front.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet

What do you mean, like some kind of NSA list?

The NSA list nobody can hide from, i am afraid. At least in the western hemisphere nobody seems able to hide from that SuperGesTaPoStaSi 4.0.

It´s because some people don´t want to make such individuals like Jones rich, via klicks.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I strongly suspect any pizza gate OP shoud, or will, end up on the Hoax forum.

There simply isnt any credible evidence any of this is correct or actively going on.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I mean they kick him out for periscope that's pretty freaking sketchy. Also the owner is the 50th most powerful person in dc so. Think he'll be okay whether he sells Pizza or not. On yelp the food looks horrible and the reviews are very polarized. I'm pretty sure they put baby meat and blood into the food.
edit on 25-11-2016 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I go where the news is, the world would never known of our "leaders" doing this at Bohemian grove if it weren't Alex.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I've seen worse because people the faithful did not want to bake a cake with certain lettering on it for a gay wedding.

The art and pics online were already significantly worse than not baking a cake.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I don't know how serious the authorities are taking this, but in a few months the pi$$ed off cries of people will start to become yells, and they will have to look into it. Now does that mean they will have to take a few (I hope few) of their own down, yep.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That is your opinion, and I fully respect and disagree with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

keep up the good fight sir or madam. I know it isn't easy around here

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I just can't understand the emails form John Pizza Podesta, "handkerchief with a map pizza related"???

I don't like the leaked emails, if that is all we got, them free they should be.

But their should be a level of scrutiny applied to very powerful and politically connected individuals.

I'm glad I am not in law enforcement, this type of investigation can make it hard to keep a car on the road, hard to breath, hard to have a fire arm with out putting it to your head, and hard to keep a plane in the air, or so it seems.
edit on 25-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm glad you're not, too. This type of strong reaction is pretty anti-thetical to doing an investigation, regardless of how loud the masses are baying for you to "do the right thing."

What constitutes evidence for a criminal trial standpoint is often far different from what constitutes evidence from a YouTube super-sleuth standpoint.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
they just thought they can blatantly do it while roaming peoples faces in it and no one would notice.....
they have been doing it so long that they think they can keep getting a away with it because they have been getting a away with it...

even in the other thread the op exposed a pedo symbol in one of comet pizzas music videos.... the band is sex stains and they for all ages? yeah right!

its right there! and its crazy people still deny it

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

I don't understand how anyone can read through the emails, pictures COMMENTs and still give the "innocent til proven guilty" when they know damn well how many of us it would take to bring it down.

Of course, operatives are easily placed online to discredit everyone as crazy conspiracy nuts. Its not paranoia, its common sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

I can understand not wanting to believe it, super duper adult stuff.
People also don't want to talk about 20,000,000,000,000$ in debt either, very adult stuff as well.

So if people don't want to even consider the pedo stuff, not surprised, most people seem to stuck in their late teens and early 20's.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

There simply isnt any credible evidence any of this is correct or actively going on.

No evidence?

Check James Alefantis instagram feed with hashtag #hotard next to a toddler.

That's just the bottom of the barrel. You people have your heads buried so far in the sand it's unbelievable. I just want to run away and scream but we have work to do exposing these scum while people such as yourself protect child abusers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join