It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape: Column

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The case has been dismissed.

While still not an admission of guilt, by your logic, anyone who has had their case dismissed or found "not guilty" is innocent, right? The Judicial system isn't bulletproof and we all know that a lawyer's job is to defend both the innocent and the guilty, sometimes finding a way for the most vile creatures on Earth to be exonerated. Dismissed in court, yes, but your dismissive attitude towards that fact that many criminals, especially those with money and influence, do find ways to escape punishment is telling.

edit on 25-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's disgusting watching people defend pedophilia because it suits their political agenda. Even having a case that was strong enough to be brought into court should send any rational person into fits.
I'm a racist for supporting Trump, therefore, if you support Hilarry, you are a pedophile. Same logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You are right about that, it is from 2014, not sure why it popped on my news feed. However, i did a search of his name and couldn't find anything on the forums.

Read at bottom of your Wiki link.

The case was dismissed.

Lololololol. Wow...

Bottom of the barrel. This site is full of sht as usual.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

The case has been dismissed.

While still not an admission of guilt, by your logic, anyone who has had their case dismissed or found "not guilty" is innocent, right? The Judicial system isn't bulletproof and we all know that a lawyer's job is to defend both the innocent and the guilty, sometimes finding a way for the most vile creatures on Earth to be exonerated. Dismissed in court, yes, but your dismissive attitude towards that fact that many criminals, especially those with money and influence, do find ways to escape punishment is telling.

Like when Trump paid off his sex abuse accusers or when he was accused of child rape then the person dropped out due to death threats? By your logic we still don't know if we have a child rapist as president elect. Where's your outrage?????
edit on 25-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I don't "want there to be something about this"... The ex-boyfriend of Bean was charged with sexually abusing the same boy, and state witnesses say that Bean was in the room as well. The boy also says this is true but is embarrassed to talk as a witness in a public trial.

The fact that Bean is a very influential person, and because the boy doesn't want to admit what happened in a public trial is the only reason why this was dismissed until the boy decides to testify in a public trial... Bean is not innocent... He is another pedophile scumbag that should be in prison for life...

edit on 25-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Is it possible for you to stay on topic? This is not about Trump for crying out loud...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah I dont think it has anything to do with left and right. Just sick and sicker.

It was dismissed.

So that means anything dismissed against Trump has to mean he is innocent by your logic.

Thanks for your support!!

It works both ways

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
So that means anything dismissed against Trump has to mean he is innocent by your logic.

Thanks for your support!!

It works both ways

Obviously you don't understand, or are too immature to want to understand that when discussing cases like this you have to look at every case and discuss the evidence in the appropiate threads, and not make wild allegations that "it must be the same with x case duh"...

This case IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP... Witnesses put Bean in the same room that Bean's former boyfriend used to abuse sexually the same minor... And the abused kid also says Bean was there and also partook in the sexual abuse of this same minor...

edit on 27-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What's an Obama Bundler?

One who bundles Obamas?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
What's an Obama Bundler?

One who bundles Obamas?

Any comments on the actual story itself? Or are you simply trying to nickpick the name of the article that USAToday chose?... If you want to know why they chose that title, perhaps you should ask them.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Greggers
What's an Obama Bundler?

One who bundles Obamas?

Any comments on the actual story itself? Or are you simply trying to nickpick the name of the article that USAToday chose?... If you want to know why they chose that title, perhaps you should ask them.

Just curious what an Obama bundler is. I'd never heard the term.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I had not heard of this case, so I'm glad the OP brought it to my attention.

Glad the rug is getting torn off. People really better start getting used to seeing the roaches fleeing from ALL the corners, not just the corners where you expect them. Get used to the idea you might be friends or related to one of these horrible creatures. You might be smart in preparing for unexpected outcomes.

This odd western idea of polarizing everything to be left vs right is outdated, despite it being highly effective in keeping us motivated by emotions and silly opinions, and consuming and not researching facts. The fact is I see much more partisan bickering on ATS now, when it used to be such an intelligent place for finding information.

It's the sickos that should be the focus of this investigation, regardless of party affiliation. Why victims don't testify is really important, if they still attest to the crime (and what a sick crime) then I'd take it very serious still, and have suspicions of guilt still. This is logical to me.

<< 1  2   >>

join