It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhhhh - Top Obama bundler accused of child rape: Column

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I've been watching these allegations for last 20 years,yes there is a group doing this,and being they are high in government things get squashed,so yes this isn't something that happened overnight,been long going

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So now your threads turning into the pedo ring.

But, Trump's accuser lied.

Trump's accuser couldn't possibly have been paid off -- because it's Trump not Obama.

This case was dismissed.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you. You obviously have an agenda to meet, still on that Trump thing and defending pedos. Hope you didn't spawn kids into this world, just saying poor kids.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
I feel sorry for you. You obviously have an agenda to meet, still on that Trump thing and defending pedos. Hope you didn't spawn kids into this world, just saying poor kids.

You are never going to get through, it is the worst case of democrat denial on this site. This member would have blindly defended the actions of Jimmy Savile, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Attila the Hun et al if they were democrats.
edit on 25-11-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I've been watching these allegations for last 20 years,yes there is a group doing this,and being they are high in government things get squashed,so yes this isn't something that happened overnight,been long going

Same in the UK... There is way too much smoke for this to be ignored.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yeah, I noticed that too.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Seriously, you should pull this thread.

Trump was accused of molesting a child.

Trump supporters are gonna look ridiculous defending him and then go right ahead and try blaming this guy.

So what you are saying is that you have no distaste towards Trump because nothing was proven in court?

You have never accused Trump of being a child molester?

Don't mind Anne, she will throw her nose in the air over anything that shames the liberals.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I am not going to speculate.

No need to speculate. The facts are right in front of us. The case was dismissed because the kid refused to testify -- not because Bean was exonerated. The kid refused to testify. At all. Not just against Bean, but he also refused to testify for Bean. The kid still maintains that it happened. He was a minor. Bean was an adult. That is legally defined as rape.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

No need to speculate. The facts are right in front of us. The case was dismissed because the kid refused to testify -- not because Bean was exonerated. The kid refused to testify. At all. Not just against Bean, but he also refused to testify for Bean. The kid still maintains that it happened. He was a minor. Bean was an adult. That is legally defined as rape.

What some pathetic folk will not realize :
1) Trump was fond innocent of this by trial
2) I have heard that is the way most child molestation cases wind up . Dismissed. Why ? Same reason . The child will not testify. Why ? They feel shame , guilt and fear. Ask any worth their salt children's advocate or DA . They will tell you. A lot of sorry a** ( i really dont have the words to describe) bast**** now are still walking the street.
Mods , pull this if needed. At least I got my say for a while
What gets me is the sheer amount of family and friends that will still uphold them....
edit on 11/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I'm not the one defending.

I'm not the one making excuses that it's Ok for Trump, but not Obama's "man".

The case has been dismissed.

Continuing speculation is to rank on Obama.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

You got real facts on anything beyond "he didn't show up for court"?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm not the one defending.

I'm not the one making excuses that it's Ok for Trump, but not Obama's "man".

The case has been dismissed.

Continuing speculation is to rank on Obama.

So this guy is innocent, not because he was found innocent by a jury but because the case was dismissed because they couldn't get the key testimony.

This is like saying Hillary is innocent, not because she was actually found to be so. We all know she wasn't because Comey stood up there and told us all exactly what she did and how it was criminal. He just decided NOT to prosecute because he didn't believe she intended to commit crimes.

Well, I'm sure those two nice men didn't intend to rape this kid either, but we'll never know because there wasn't actually a trial before a jury of his peers.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
a reply to: zosimov

Yeah I dont think it has anything to do with left and right. Just sick and sicker.

It was dismissed.

As if that means anything with people in positions like that...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You are so quick to defend....Probably a friend of his lol.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You worship the very evil that ATS uncovers. Making excuses for the most horrific crimes. Whatever Anne.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Should I ask which word you didn't understand and need "proof" for? How about you prove me wrong?

Was an arrest made? Yes. Yes, it was.

Did the case go to trial? No. No, it didn't.

Was the case dismissed? Yes. Yes, it was.

Did the judge dismiss because the victim would not testify? Yes. Yes, he did.

Did the victim testify against the defendant? No. No, he did not.

Did the victim testify for the defendant? No. No, he did not.

Did the victim testify at all? No. No, he did not.

Does the victim maintain that the event happened? Yes. Yes, he does.

Does an adult having sexual contact with a minor constitute legal rape? Yes. Yes, it does.

If YOU can disprove any or all of that, please do. Several links have been posted for your perusal and information. And I hear Google is your friend... or is yours broken???

No speculation necessary or wanted.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Looks like the victim got paid off under the table.

That always makes the perps "innocent" doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the victim got paid off under the table.

That always makes the perps "innocent" doesn't it.

I believe that is unofficially referred to by members of a particularly disreputable profession as "The Jackson Option/Strategy".

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean like the 13-year-old girl who was "allegedly" raped by Donald Trump?

Yep.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This case was dismissed.

the judge left the option to refile open, it was not demised with a any findings other than a uncooperative witness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join