It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I've lost my daughter.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't know if this is much help, and I feel very sad for your predicament and your daughters health. I don't want to turn this into some sort of "attack on religion beliefs" but from the words written in the OP it looks as if she has given up on life and is waiting for "the afterlife". Since there is no evidence for any afterlife at all, what about getting some very good atheist speakers to try talking to her and get her to see that this life is all you get and you can't waste it because there is nothing else after. This advice is probably way different than others suggested but people who know there is no such thing as heaven or an afterlife tend to greatly value their life as they know it's the only one they'll ever have.

I hope everything works out for you, this is such a sad situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
G'day, sad day for me. Simply put, my youngest lady out of 7 children has decided to live within a house where drugs, meth, acid, coke and smoke are dealt from.

She is only 16. I have sincerely asked her siblings to contact her and come to her senses before she is entirely lost. But reality tends to lend itself to my senses that she is gone. Sadly it is like a death to me and her mother and siblings. No contact and of course authorities say that she is over 16 and has the right to choose her life.

As a father I feel I have failed. My spouse (mother) feels the same. Dammit@!!! I hate this feeling. So I have quickly,,,penciled a verse to get it off my chest and post it here to my ATS family.

"Hi! 16 and my life is wasted.
Only 16 years and the drugs have won.
What I was given and tasted,
means my happy life is gone.

I hate my mum
and despise my dad,
My sisters are worthless pieces of crap
and my brothers are simply maple sap.

See you, you, you stupid stupid parents,
No more useless tyrants.
I went my own ways, always, you are to blame you pricks.
Call me priceless, instead of princess.

You, you useless grownup,
Fancy telling me what to do,
Makes me,
want to throw up.

"f" you.
hate you.
You effn "Cs"
It's your fault I'm dying,
Soon I'll be flying.

My choice,
My voice,
hate you lot,
now I've lost my young life.
Wear these colors with pride,
It'll be all you got.

Kind regards,

rather sad presently,

bally and partner.

Feel free to ignore me if you wish, and this is going to sound a bit rude to begin with...but...what kind of Father are you to give up on your Daughter that easily? Simply put...how dare you!

I have two Daughters in their late teens, one of which spent a year in a "bad place" and I had to deal with pretty much the same thing you are describing. But no matter what she decides, no matter what she is doing...she is your Daughter! You are not ALLOWED to give up on her. I don't care if she is selling her body, telling you she wants you dead or is cursing God...YOU are her Father and YOU MUST be there for her always and forever.

Because...there will come a day where she needs you and if you aren't there, then you will be the cause of her demise. You Fathered her...now Father her. THAT is your responsibility and it doesn't matter how hard it may be...you must be there for her. If her actions are hurting your family...fine. Distance your family from her but don't you dare...ever, write her off.

Look, she may go to her grave without asking you for anything...she may spend every waking moment hating you...she may spend every day causing you pain. But allowing her to throw herself away, deciding you won't be there for her...someday...is worse than killing her. I know your pain...I'VE BEEN THERE. I know how it eats away at your soul. TOUGH CRAP! It is your job, your Daughter and only YOU can be there for her at that one moment...maybe that one second when she decides that her choices may be wrong and reaches out....unless there is no one to reach out to. THAT is why you must be there...for that one second of contemplation tomorrow, or years from now.

Your Daughter is falling...be there to catch her by being there, forever.

edit on 11/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I suggest you read all the posts before commenting .

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It is crystal clear to me that bally loves his daughter, that his heart is broken by the situation and will love and be there for his daughter in any way that he can. He has not given up. Please read more of the thread and you will see this.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

I suggest you read all the posts before commenting .

Thank you, but I'm replying to the original post which is why I quoted it. While the story may change and progress, I am addressing the immediate and first position. If the OP has moved forward...great.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I do not see anywhere in the opening post Bally saying he was giving up on his daughter

He was only expressing his heartbreak at the situation.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

"I've lost my Daughter". You can't lose something you refuse to let go. Again...my response is to the initial post. Too many parents "lose" their children. They may stray...but you can not allow yourself to lose them.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Jeez mate, I understand where you are going with your reply.

I have tears in me eyes replying.

Regardless of replies to your post I will always be there for my young lady. Perhaps at this stage I may say I have 7 children. 4 ladies and 3 gentlemen. The eldest are trying their best to guide my young lady away from her need to abscond.

But like me everyone has their right to free expression and their own decisions. I will be there for my daughter. Don't get me wrong please. I know my daughters rights. Hence I respect those rights and will act accordingly.

Thank you sir/ma'am for your reply.

Kind regards as always,

Bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Sorry mate, I haven't the skills to place a reply to your paragraphs regarding my love for my daughter. Be assured sir I am doing the best i can in "The Circumstances",

With regards to circumstances, different, I'll leave it at that.

cheers for you concern,

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Great response. Made me think outside my square.

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Thanks mate.
Of course I couldn't give up.

Why are people reading my post wrong? I'm only asking for help, my goodness, suddenly I'm hit with negative replies, gotta be kidding!

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

There is a saying in Australia,

"Go take a flying leap"

How dare you>

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

If I could I would fly you here and have you place your caring arm around my daughter.

Your caring radiance would save her,. no doubt.

Nightstar

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Thanks mate.

You got it right. Never, ever, would I give up on my favorite young lassy.

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

she's only 16
you haven't lost her
your a parent forever
even when they're 34

bet you were rebellious at that age ?
edit on 29-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

yeah, you are right. mate I haven't moved. I am gutted, Can i express those feelings or bottle them up. Love my youngest lady as I express here she is my favorite child.

I thank ATS members for understanding my feelings.

Tragically I find it hard to let my 16 old young lady go for it.

Sure, she can experiment, but the length of the cord has come to snapping point. My 'gosh; girl" you are too young"

Can I reel in ?

Thanks for your thoughts and expression,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Yep. I was rebellious. I joined the navy at 15 against my mothers wishes. Hopped on a plane and away.

Regards,

bally

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Cheers for your support.

Crabs an all,

ballly

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

That's the trouble with long threads. Answers tend to lend themselves to recent posts. Cheers Nightstar.

Bally

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join