It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian propaganda helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, To Punish Hillary/help Trum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Let's look at it this way ... The Democrats are the ones in charge and have been for eight years now. Republicans are not exactly known for being soft on issues of national defense in any arena, so if they couldn't come up with agreement on how to protect the country from cyberwarfare ... then who wasn't really caring to get that done?

You could blame Republicans, but since anything they might have proposed would have had to first pass a Reid controlled senate for about four years and then pass over Obama's desk, simply blaming Republicans for this one isn't all that simple. A serious bill for cyberwarfare would have passed even with a democrat president.

So either the SuperPutin excuse is exactly that - an excuse - or someone has been sleeping on the job and not taking cyberwarfare at all seriously which is a problem of years, not just a few months over the elections.

And why do we put Democrats back in charge then?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Easily manipulated. Just compliment him. He'll bend over for ya.
It's going to be a mess.
Oh well I did my part.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Easily manipulated. Just compliment him. He'll bend over for ya.
It's going to be a mess.
Oh well I did my part.

Hey! Welcome back.

You mean like this?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Russia saved the world - predicted by david willcock, john titor, nostradamus, baba vagna

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Clinton is utterly predictable as far as Putin is concerned. Trump? Not so much. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, time will tell.

But I think the argument that Clinton is a known commodity in Putin's eyes holds a whole heck of a lot more water than Putin knows he can push Trump around.

I think Putin believes he can push Trump around. The worse thing, is that Putin attempts to and Trump has a fit...no one knows what type of fit. I am certain Clinton wouldn't start WWIII over it. Trump, no one knows.

As I have said before. It's like on a game show. Box#1 was Clinton, you know what you are getting. Box#2 is Trump and you have NO idea what is inside the box. Yet, so many go for box #2.
I would understand if box#1 was a boat and box #2 may be a new car or $100,000. But no one knows.

Believing that Putin thinks he can push Trump around and not anybody else is naive in the extreme.

Putin thinks Putin can do whatever the hell Putin wants to do. He didn't give a damn about Obama, and he sure wouldn't care about Clinton any more than he does Obama. Putting Trump in place of Clinton isn't going to make Putin more or less concerned with doing whatever he wants to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Funny how they support the globalist crap which includes political influence until it bites them in the ass.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The irony of this thread is inescapable.

You have people the U.S., which by far has meddled in other countries elections and politics for decades more than any other nation on this planet, now crying giant crocodile tears because they think some other country might have the gall to do to the US what the US has been doing to other countries.

It is like a snowball fight...it is all fun and crap until someone from the other side nails you right in the kisser.

edit on R122016-11-25T11:12:31-06:00k1211Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There is no "fake news" problem and there was no "hack" from Russia. This was all an inside job the good ol you s of a to plant doubt and have a reason to state the election is not valid if it didn't go the way they wanted all while silencing any type of news or opinions that don't push their views and agenda. Come on people, we never heard of this until 3 weeks ago and now it's some huge deal. The only thing that happened is that real news and evidence came out about their girl and she lost. They don't like the result and they have already planted the seeds of fake news and a Russian hack. Everyone bought into it and now they will do what what they want with the election and the censoring of opposing views and no one will question them. It's amazing, everyone on this site knows that TPTB and media can't be trusted, that's why we are all here and yet everyone is just believing everything those very people are telling us.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Your sources are fake news. The WAPO was shown to have been colluding with the HRC campaign even before her campaign was announced.

Get some better sources or no one will take this propaganda serious.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Lenin had a good phrase for Trump and his supporters, "useful idiots." Let that sink in for one second.

The Useful idiots Lenin was referring to were the "liberals" of the west.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As a Turk I wanted Trump to win, this has nothing to do with Russia.

Oh man, these liberals have turned into a cult, respect it and just move on.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ow don't forget independent voices of media.
edit on 26-11-2016 by TurkmenAlevi because: Double post

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They lost 20 million plus during WW2, and if it weren't for Russians the western 'free' world would be speaking German.
Regardless of inner-strife, it seems Russia will have to save the world again, and repair afterward, again, and the rescue will be forgotten, again, because of western propaganda.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join