It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama better hurry up and do his anti-Christ bit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If you're reading this (and yes, this means YOU), maybe you should stop thinking about who may be the anti-Christ or the Scarlet Woman, or even when the world will end. Rapture isn't going to save you and come wash away all the people you don't like.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh, no, we've moved on now. He's going to intall a white nationalist Nazi regime. Declare a police state. Nullify all gays marriages, and that's only if he's feeling magnanimous. If he's in a bad mood ... they might get thrown off buildings or something. He'll launch nukes on everyone! He's also going to ramp up global warming so bad that we won't ever have another president because the planet will become Venus inside of three years. He's going to round up all Muslims and put them in camps. He's going to order every woman in the country to become his personal concubine for a daily raping ...

Your attemp to annoy me needs a better effort, i never claimed anything you posted. Next time dont post your wet dreams and try to shame others lol.

Death by ebola lol, your still mad at that one.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What are you on about and why do you think I am trying to annoy you? Am I now living rent free in your head?

Goodness, I never claimed you specifically said all those things. Those are merely things that have been said about what Trump will do.

You're still upset that I caught you out lying about ebola?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: Trueman

But that just isn't how the book of revelation ends. Obama is the anti-Christ according to right-wing theology/politics. So either things play out according to the book, or right-wingers are full of crap.

or C: the Bible is fiction

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What are you on about and why do you think I am trying to annoy you? Am I now living rent free in your head?

Goodness, I never claimed you specifically said all those things. Those are merely things that have been said about what Trump will do.

You're still upset that I caught you out lying about ebola?

Why would i be upset, your made up savior isisnt going to change anything, your delusions are funny to most of us, but hey look on the bright side, fox news told you your right lol.
edit on 25-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Yeah, his last six weeks is going to be busy! What with the imposing martial law, suspending the election results, setting up the FEMA camps, and taking everyone's guns. Should be a whirlwind!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Or not....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I could easily have made many successful FW: emails these past 8 years:

Numerology:

Barack Hussein Obama has 18 letters. If you don't count the 13 Original Colonies, that leaves 37 states. 18 *37= 666. Duh! Plus, the official Kenyan Citizen spelling would properly be Ussein Hobama, with the H in Hussein shifted to the first letter of the last name. 6 letters, 6 letters, 6 letters. Yes, folks, absolute proof, right in front of your eyes!

Fake Nostradamus:

Nostrodamus Quatrain 666:
From the loins of the Mother of Marathon Champions,
Springs forth the Prince of Darkness,
Declaration of his coming into the world falsified decades ahead of his ascendancy,
White Sox fan shall be be.

I'll believe a POTUS is the Antichrist when nobody else does.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I never believed Obama was "The" anti-Christ, but it is plain to see that he is "an" anti-Christ by the things he does, and especially the things he says against God, and his mocking of the bible, although actions speak louder than words.

If he ever was going to try and declare martial law and do some serious shenanigans, it is too late now, because the country just wont stand for it at this point.

His credibility has been reduced to absolute ZERO, 465 degrees below zero even. Obama is over and done.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Actually Trump is the real AntiChrist, see www.thehypertexts.com... and www.antichristtrump.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
ONE OF THE DUMBEST THREADS EVER

I think the Rapture happened in 2000 and the rest of the people remaining here are just in denial.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Speaking of taking yer gunns. Back in 2009 after [snip] was elected a friend of mine came to visit me in New Jersey from Virginia. He was complaining about how the price of ammo doubled because of [snip]. The price of ammo is more important than the anti-Christ so [snip] is worse than the anti-Christ. It was really funny he bought a bunch of ammo while he was up here because back in Virginia all the ammo was sold out. He was just back recently and he said there's lots of ammo but the price has not gone back down to what it was before. So I'm wondering once [snip] leaves office will the price of ammo finally go back down?

edit on 30-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: typos

edit on 30-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12.5.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join