It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama better hurry up and do his anti-Christ bit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

There is no Trump AntiChrist. He isn't well liked enough, even by his own voting base. You premise is invalid.

Obama did have a true cult of personality and still does. No matter how unpopular his policies are and how much Democrats as a party are punished at the ballot box for them, Obama himself maintains a strangely high popularity.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ONE OF THE DUMBEST THREADS EVER

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In order for the main thrust of right wing rhetoric to be correct, Obama has to be the antichrist. Period.

That would make trump Christ returned.

So, is right wing theology as fake as its news? That depends on whether Obama has done the things that Conspirianity says the antichrist does.
edit on 146Thursday000000America/ChicagoNov000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The antichrist is stuff of myth and prophecy.
Obama and Trump are none of that. They are reality, and the dates will go by just like all of the countless others.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Not remotely.

For one thing, Christ would return 7 years after the beginning of Tribulation period.

Obama has to out himself as the Man of Sin first. The Man of Sin only puts in an appearance about midway through when he goes to the temple and orders all offerings to cease. As there is currently no temple, this cannot happen. Thus, there is no Man of Sin possible at present.

And in any case, when Christ returns he descends to the Mount of Olives and splits it. That's in present day Israel.

Trump obviously fits none of those criterion.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: Gothmog

First he will need to seize power through martial law.

That can be done in just mere moments during a national emergency

But my point is, it won't. Obama isn't the anti-Christ, therefore right-wing Conspirianity is debunked.

Left-wing Conspirianity can watch as this trump cult of personality continues to reek of anti-Christ. They are becoming what they hate.

You did read the words "national emergency" , yes ?
Please use spell check or define the unknown term "Conspirianity"

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fine. Obama isn't the antichrist.

That means every right winger who thought he was, is wrong.

That's a lot of right wingers.

So the verdict is in. Right wing theology is bunk. Right wing news is bunk too. Any right winger who has used either of those EVER is discredited. Including trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Obama will leave office without anything like a national emergency revealing him to be the antichrist. You guys were wrong about him, just like you're wrong about trump and Hillary.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

But that just isn't how the book of revelation ends. Obama is the anti-Christ according to right-wing theology/politics. So either things play out according to the book, or right-wingers are full of crap.

Anti-Christ is a left wing theology interpretation of someone coming along who is actually going to do what should be done, rather than turn the other cheek....

Left wingers want this, and very badly, alas they will never know what is happening until they have been repaired.

Right wingers most will not have a clue either, but at least they will have a chance to transform during the process.....

Basically, the ones who fear REAL change, and I mean ALL beings, will fail to suppress this, finally.

But oh man are they trying to make us believe yet again that everything is humans fault, and especially whitey's fault.

If a being actually leads the charge, he will be an unknown, and he will have a female equal.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I remember left wingers stating " Ronald Wilson Reagon, 666"

As for Obama.... He is not gone yet. Barack wants to be in charge of the UN

Who is Barack? Not who he says he is

Who is his dad? Not who he says

Is Barack straight? Not according to his schoolmates

Is Baracks Birth cert legit? Are you kidding? with all the layers and different types...

People who have something to hide can be controlled with black mail

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Obama focused on implementing a different apocalyptic prophecy using the islamic script, by giving rise to ISIS and funding Them.

Now that it has taken Dabiq, the Islamic State awaits the arrival of an enemy army there, whose defeat will initiate the countdown to the apocalypse. Western media frequently miss references to Dabiq in the Islamic State’s videos, and focus instead on lurid scenes of beheading. “Here we are, burying the first American crusader in Dabiq, eagerly waiting for the remainder of your armies to arrive,” said a masked executioner in a November video, showing the severed head of Peter (Abdul Rahman) Kassig, the aid worker who’d been held captive for more than a year. During fighting in Iraq in December, after mujahideen (perhaps inaccurately) reported having seen American soldiers in battle, Islamic State Twitter accounts erupted in spasms of pleasure, like overenthusiastic hosts or hostesses upon the arrival of the first guests at a party.

The Prophetic narration that foretells the Dabiq battle refers to the enemy as Rome. Who “Rome” is, now that the pope has no army, remains a matter of debate. But Cerantonio makes a case that Rome meant the Eastern Roman empire, which had its capital in what is now Istanbul. We should think of Rome as the Republic of Turkey—the same republic that ended the last self-identified caliphate, 90 years ago. Other Islamic State sources suggest that Rome might mean any infidel army, and the Americans will do nicely.

After mujahideen reported having seen American soldiers in battle, Islamic State Twitter accounts erupted in spasms of pleasure, like overenthusiastic hosts upon the arrival of the first guests at a party.
After its battle in Dabiq, Cerantonio said, the caliphate will expand and sack Istanbul. Some believe it will then cover the entire Earth, but Cerantonio suggested its tide may never reach beyond the Bosporus. An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem. Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I hate it when a good anti-Christ conspiracy goes to waste. Well there's always Trump:The Anti-Christ to look forward to.

Nah, but a very good signpost, a signal that a certain group dormant for eons should now or never fix, or delete....everything....alas the delete button has been.....deleted.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

But that just isn't how the book of revelation ends. Obama is the anti-Christ according to right-wing theology/politics. So either things play out according to the book, or right-wingers are full of crap.

Or even more so, you are full of crap.

It's a Christian prophecy, not a partisan derived ideology. If anything, blame the specific individuals who can't seem to separate church from state. If you choose to exclude liberals from the equation, I'd sure love to know who the majority of them truly worship. Let me guess, Moloch?

edit on 24-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Oh, just be honest. You already thought it was all bunk anyhow.

And if you are taking wild Biblical theories that are mostly found on places like YouTube as your rationale for labeling all right leaning news as bunk ...

Then what about all the wild conspiracies about how GW was going to get us into war with Iran before he left office as pretext to never leave office? That was just one of the crazy theories the leftists were spinning around prior to the 2008 election and it came complete with "leaked" Pentagon battle plans too.

Does that mean that all left-leaning news sources are bunk?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I covered this in a thread I posted a month or two ago. 2018 is the supposed end of times date, and it was to be either Kaine or Trump, Hillary being the scarlet woman. Looks like we figured out which one it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I accuse every Christian who accused Obama of being the antichrist of being wrong.

As for what the majority of liberals worship, I don't know. God?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Still waiting for gw bush to finish his antichrist thing before Obama can get to his. They were both bad presidents, but not the worst, and had 90% identical policy, but a different face on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I've never accused Obama of being the AntiChrist. He only wishes he were actually that popular.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Still waiting for gw bush to finish his antichrist thing before Obama can get to his. They were both bad presidents, but not the worst, and had 90% identical policy, but a different face on it.

I think Reagan has to get around to it before both of them. I'm sure Reagan was supposed to be the AntiChrist in there somewhere.

Yeah, I thought so.

And it's not too late ... You could call Alzheimer's a deadly headwound, and that Man of Sin gets healed from the deadly headwound ... So I bet Reagan will pop up out of his grave all zombie Reagan any day now.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
He still has to take all there guns, install sharia law, put all republicans in fema camps, hes got a whole lot of evil to do, oh i forgot my favorite, use ebola to destroy america.

You have No Idea about the Ebola cover-up here in this country.

Please, do tell...

I'm sorry, but I cannot.
Here is an old thread of mine.
From what I know now, it is much worse.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is my personal suit.
www.cleanroomsafety.com...
I purchased this from Airgas while stationed at BuckleyAFB
This is my personal Mask.
www.nbcgasmask.com...
My over-boots and gloves are military issue, but you can find more info here:
safespec.dupont.com...