It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama better hurry up and do his anti-Christ bit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I mean he doesn't have much time. He has to do all sorts of things according to book of revelations.

First he will need to seize power through martial law. Then take your guns. Then force you to get the mark of the beast. That's just for starters.

What's he waiting for?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

I thought Hillary was about to do all that. Now thanks to Trump we will never know.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Supposedly, the beast has seven heads, implying multiple rulers so how can it be just one man?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

But that just isn't how the book of revelation ends. Obama is the anti-Christ according to right-wing theology/politics. So either things play out according to the book, or right-wingers are full of crap.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You know, if it's not a comet on a collision course, or the last Pope, or last POTUS, some military operation.... we wouldn't have something to shiver our timbers.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

LOL. He's doing it........Now! BOO!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: Trueman

But that just isn't how the book of revelation ends. Obama is the anti-Christ according to right-wing theology/politics. So either things play out according to the book, or right-wingers are full of crap.

Oh crap..blue mule..democrat kind of thing, I get it now. And here I thought this was just going to be something different in posting, instead of some amateur Democrat psyOp thread.
Pffffff.

edit on V322016Thursdaypm30America/ChicagoThu, 24 Nov 2016 19:32:39 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Obama has already been doing anti Christian things. Drone bombing children and women overseas, paying to have illegal immigrants shipped in and then later deported, publicly mocking the holy bible, etc.

link   
no source no dice

link   
I hate it when a good anti-Christ conspiracy goes to waste. Well there's always Trump:The Anti-Christ to look forward to.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The whole world did not embrace Obama maybe it will the the Trumpet!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
He still has to take all there guns, install sharia law, put all republicans in fema camps, hes got a whole lot of evil to do, oh i forgot my favorite, use ebola to destroy america.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

the AC does not declare Martial Law or seize personal owned guns...
the AC seizes the kingdom with Flatteries, & bribes the leaders with land (mineral rights, etc)
he also gets the Zionists in Israel to sign a 7 year treaty in exchange for a 3rd Temple with an OK for the reestablished Sanhedrin to do the Daily Sacrifice ritual in the Holy-Place ... Which he soon after desecrates by setting up the Abomination-of-Desolation

oh yeah he pals up with a false prophet side-kick

Barry or Barack or whatever cover name used can still do these acts whether president or not

edit on th30148003760624332016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
lol, the title cracked me up.

I think tRump has taken the reins and wants the title, look at squad he is installing in his cabinet!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
He still has to take all there guns, install sharia law, put all republicans in fema camps, hes got a whole lot of evil to do, oh i forgot my favorite, use ebola to destroy america.

You have No Idea about the Ebola cover-up here in this country.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

First he will need to seize power through martial law.

That can be done in just mere moments during a national emergency

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You have No Idea about the Ebola cover-up here in this country.

Please, do tell...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
lol, the title cracked me up.

I think tRump has taken the reins and wants the title, look at squad he is installing in his cabinet!

You know , you may have a point there. Far right wing greasy Romney and I really dont know what I am doing but I love McCain Haley. I am starting to be concerned

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh, no, we've moved on now. He's going to intall a white nationalist Nazi regime. Declare a police state. Nullify all gays marriages, and that's only if he's feeling magnanimous. If he's in a bad mood ... they might get thrown off buildings or something. He'll launch nukes on everyone! He's also going to ramp up global warming so bad that we won't ever have another president because the planet will become Venus inside of three years. He's going to round up all Muslims and put them in camps. He's going to order every woman in the country to become his personal concubine for a daily raping ...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

First he will need to seize power through martial law.

That can be done in just mere moments during a national emergency

But my point is, it won't. Obama isn't the anti-Christ, therefore right-wing Conspirianity is debunked.

Left-wing Conspirianity can watch as this trump cult of personality continues to reek of anti-Christ. They are becoming what they hate.

edit on 125Thursday000000America/ChicagoNov000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join