It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.0 magnitude quake hits Central America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just saw this now..wow a 7.0 earthquake of the coast of El Salvador and Nicaragua and it seems a tsunami warning was issued but they are saying now that the threat of a tsunami has passed.

I hope everybody there is ok.

ptwc.weather.gov...

thenewdaily.com.au...

www.aljazeera.com...

edit on 24-11-2016 by saudi because: (no reason given)

A 7.0 magnitude earthquake off the Pacific Coast of Central America has shaken the region, just as a hurricane barreled into the Caribbean coasts of Nicaragua and Costa Rica. There were no immediate reports of any damage from Thursday's quake, which occurred around 120km off the coast of El Salvador at a depth of 33km, according to the US Geological Survey. Earlier reports had put the quake's magnitute at 7.2. A tsunami alert issued by El Salvador was later lifted. In El Salvador, the eartquake could be felt in the regions of Chalatenango, San Salvador, Cabanas and San Miguel.

It seems prior to the earthquake they were hit by a hurricane.

www.reuters.com...

Earlier on Thursday, the Category 2 Hurricane Otto hit land near the southeastern coast of Nicaragua, where thousands had already been evacuated away from vulnerable coastal areas and into shelters.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think yellow stone about to pop.... if is it dos.. ya all have to immigrate to mehiko..

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

I think yellow stone about to pop.... if is it dos.. ya all have to immigrate to mehiko..

Some earthquakes not on the same fault have been shown to be precursers or after shocks to seemingly unrelated ones. Like Japan and new Zealand.

I am not sure any of them have to do with Yelllowstone, but it is possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Is it a chained gravity reaction? Is there such thing....hrrmm....

Did not see this, sorry.....so far family and friends are okay, what is to be next...?

new topics

top topics

join