It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I just a Mystic or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I believe every faith has something important to grab from it. As well as all are hidden in allegory. I turn my beliefs into one to fit my own ideas. God is unknowable, is he not? Sure there are certain ideas to define him, or them. But what created us all, shall we ever know? I believe in summoning spirits, possessions, magical abilities. But my view is more like the Santeria view. Except it is unknowable who these spirits are. And the way to summon or be possessed by one is different for each person, no candles are needed, nor are incantations. All that is required is entering a trance. Is there such a view to match this?

EDIT: Although I do believe in making deals with the spirits, so a bunch of what I haven't said about my beliefs can't be revealed.
edit on 11 24 2016 by Marack because: Given above

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Marack

Hello to you too.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Possibly chaos magic

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just when I start to doubt my own sanity..... someone comes along and shows me I am still doing ok.
Many thanks to the OP.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Only a malevolent spirit would say that, begone heathen spirit

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome (in My best aol™ voice...)

What if "He" were a 'She'? You'll not know Hunab Ku if You are 'sexing' The Creator..

The Man is pissed and ranting as He walks back and forth; to and fro. His vehicle has broken down and He is beyond pissed. He is about to ask for God. "Please God, let Me make it to the holiday party on time..."Please God, Please God... Here comes a little 'Old Lady'...

Old Lady: Can I help?
Young Go-Getter: No Thanks, I already called a tow..

Enjoy Your trip...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

True yet the female has been referred to as the destroyer, and vice versa

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Don't listen to "them" they're just looking for 'co-signers' to make their choice 'acceptable' in the eyes of others.. How crazy is that? Looking for validation from people they'll NEVER meet/know?..

Om Bava Shaviya Om

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

When they are the ones with the chains on them that's different

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I see youre not a mystic...but something else altogether ...and me? I walk in the light, and am a child of God....You are certainly misguided.

God does that to wake us up...and you seemingly you wont get out of bed....good luck..

God Bless MS (no mystic, but a sensitive)

Welome to ATS
edit on 24-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Now that the proper introduction was made, can anyone recommend a few boards the think I'd fit into.

top topics

join