It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Has Attended Only Two Intelligence Briefings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Donald Trump and the word intelligence in the same sentence always makes me LOL.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Gothmog
UHH , in case you forgot - NEWS FLASH. Donald J Trump is President Elect , not President yet. That would be the current President Obama's responsibility .
And at 2 Intelligence briefings , looks as if the President elect has attended more than the President has. In 8 years combined

That is not true. Obama has I think, daily intelligence briefings.

You do see that Pence has had more brifeings. That prior president-elects attended far more.

Did you read the op?

Do you ever get the news ? Know anything of politics ? Let me spell it out for you...
1) It is only a "tradition" for a President Elect to attend briefings. The actual reality is , it is the current Presidents responsibility.
2) Yes , Obama had briefings .3 or 4. On the phone on the golf course
3) You are free to send your Vice President elect to briefings as only the current Admin can make decisions
You knew that
Or did you ?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
Donald Trump and the word intelligence in the same sentence always makes me LOL.

I'm sure there's an excuse for that

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is apparent to me that President Elect Trump is a Man who is not Afraid to Delegate Authority . This Approach is sorely needed in Washington today . He will be a Leader and the Commander In Chief . It is About Time we have a President that is Not a Control Freak Only Interested in Protecting his Own Political Ass . He will Appoint the People he Feels are the Best Candidates for a Certain Job , then let them do that Job . If they do not Perform up to Expectations , he Will just take the Blame and Hire someone else . A Refreshing way of Governing Long Overdue IMO .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Bush delegated and it did him no favors. Trump will be worse.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: UKTruth

It is apparent to me that President Elect Trump is a Man who is not Afraid to Delegate Authority . This Approach is sorely needed in Washington today . He will be a Leader and the Commander In Chief . It is About Time we have a President that is Not a Control Freak Only Interested in Protecting his Own Political Ass . He will Appoint the People he Feels are the Best Candidates for a Certain Job , then let them do that Job . If they do not Perform up to Expectations , he Will just take the Blame and Hire someone else . A Refreshing way of Governing Long Overdue IMO .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Bush was an Idiot , and had Men who were bought and Paid for by Special Interests . To try and Compare Bush to Trump is just Dumb .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Bush was an Idiot , and had Men who were bought and Paid for by Special Interests . To try and Compare Bush to Trump is just Dumb .

I dunno.

I can see Bannon as Cheney.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

Does President Elect Trump even have a Security Clearance Rating Yet ? Until he is Sworn in as President , his Need to Know is Limited Right Now .

He does not need one. Gowdy said once a President is elected they have the clearance of the American people.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Does President Elect Trump even have a Security Clearance Rating Yet ? Until he is Sworn in as President , his Need to Know is Limited Right Now .

He does not need one. Gowdy said once a President is elected they have the clearance of the American people.

Until he is Sworn in on Jan. 20th , He is Not the President .
edit on 25-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

Yeah, because having an estimated of 10 Billion $ net worth and becoming the POTUS beating the entire establishment are clearly signs of low intelligence.
May I ask where are you in life, dear "big daddy cruel 69"? Everything about you just screams intelligent so I'm curious.

Does posting this stuff really makes you feel better?
Oh and also to add, an obligatory LOL to make it seem like I'm laughing out loud.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I think this is a pretty stupid premise and I as well think he's a tool....

But if you insist on comparing him to predessesors, he's not a politician, he's had no reason to obtain this knowledge as opposed to someone whos been in capitol hill for years.

I have no doubt that he would pick these things up as he is getting into place these next months

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Starting from mid campaign, all candidates get security briefings. After the election, they continue for the President Elect who gets the same briefings as the President.

Trumps clearance is probably higher than Obama's right now, since the President doesn't have an official clearance.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Two intelligence briefings and two phone calls to Putin. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

j

You get promoted to the five star Master of the Universe when you become the president elect.

He really needs to know this stuff. There are three or four of the briefings he needs to pay attention to.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Don't tempt me.

Intelligence briefings.

LOL.

That's a joke right?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

True...most people in position of power have people they trust to keep them informed.
But what good is that if he doesn't freakin meet with them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

True...most people in position of power have people they trust to keep them informed.
But what good is that if he doesn't freakin meet with them.

There are a few of them that will get his attention.

He won't get them until he's sworn.

But then, ah. I wish I could be there. I bet you'd see whites around his eyes.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't think he's required to at this point. Also, I don't think he would understand a damn thing anyway. Be thankful.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe we'll all luck out and he won't be able to keep those secrets to himself!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
UHH , in case you forgot - NEWS FLASH. Donald J Trump is President Elect , not President yet. That would be the current President Obama's responsibility .
And at 2 Intelligence briefings , looks as if the President elect has attended more than the President has. In 8 years combined

So you are entirely ok for a new president to walk into office totally uninformed? You may hate Obama, and I am okay with that, but Trump is an idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join