It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

If you thought that you don't understand the situation. Nations like Iran, Syria, Iraq, are all aligned in one way or another, they are all working to fight against ISIS and the rebels who fight with ISIS, so they are prime targets for attacks. That's why questionable groups often get covert support from Western nations, they are being used to fight proxy wars. Nations like Iran have always been vilified and demonized by the West whereas nations like Israel get special treatment. Why do you think nations like Israel don't suffer so many attacks even though they are right near the action? Because they are aligned against nations such as Iran, they are on the opposite side of the fight even if they claim otherwise.

Just did a Google search for "Israel ISIS" and the second result is an article titled Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, the first result is potential propaganda written by a U.S. journalist trying to explain why Israel is scared of ISIS. The third result is an article titled Top 10 Indications or Proofs ISIS is a US-Israeli Creation. The article after that is titled Here's How the US, Israel, al-Qaeda and ISIS Work Together in Syria. To get a better understanding of how the world really works I would suggest reading this thread I wrote last year: Understanding the situation with Syria, ISIS, and Turkey.
edit on 24/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: yuppa

You're going to cut yourself on that edge some day.

Already have and will do so again one day. Played with fire got burned. Life is about risk management. Military,police,and civil servants should have no complaints if they die in the line of duty. Civilians should always be ready to die as well everytime they wake up each day.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Iran and the Islamic State are mortal enemies. Iran is one of their most ardent opponents. Iranian support in the fight against the Islamic State has been crucial to both Iraq and Syria.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

I don't really hate anyone, but I have absolutely zero patience and no use for those who would target unarmed civilians, regardless of WHO they are. These cowards will blow themselves and as many innocent bystanders up as they can, indiscriminately, for doing nothing more than living their lives. Seems to me that we wouldn't have NEAR the refugee crisis in the world if the number was reduced by those who were young men, from 18-45 perhaps. Maybe if they kept their butts in their own country to fight for it and for themselves, instead of running while others fight their battles for them, we'd all be a lot better off and we'd actually be able to quickly receive the elderly, women and children who need our help and also be able to help the remaining civilians who didn't make it out.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Haman, I'm so sorry. Stay safe. I hope you catch and kill these bastards.
Thank you bro./sis Apparently we will. Iranian Airforce is on alert and is awaiting Iraqi government's permission to wreck havoc on them.

@yuppa, mate we have no complaints against ISIS. What we will do to ISIS is what we have been doing in the past 5 years. We'll take em out. Who we are we mad at then? As i said, Western governments and MSM. When that horrible attack against innocent people in France happened, people from all over the world condemned the brutal act as they should have and they printed French flag on the walls just like Iranians did.
But when it comes to 80 Innocent iranians, no one lifts a finger to at least show solidarity.

My question is : are we less human?

edit on 24-11-2016 by haman10 because: Grammer

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: angeldoll
Haman, I'm so sorry. Stay safe. I hope you catch and kill these bastards.
Thank you bro./sis Apparently we will. Iranian Airforce is on alert and is awaiting Iraqi government's permission to wreck havoc on them.

@yuppa, mate we have no complaints against ISIS. What we will do to ISIS is what we have been doing in the past 5 years. We'll take em out. Who we are we mad at then? As i said, Western governments and MSM. When that horrible attack against innocent people in France happened, people from all over the world condemned the brutal act as they should have and they printed French flag on the walls just like Iranians did.
But when it comes to 80 Innocent iranians, no one lifts a finger to at least show solidarity.

Well thats all well and good. Other than a few here though im sorry to say you wont see any solidarity because Irans government is acting shady with the ranson money and breaking the agreements they have made. but also they were in a WARZONE. in a place where death is expected. Peoples first reaction is why were they there in the first place?

Yes we know to visit relatives but it wasnt safe enough to do so apparently.

And no.. you arent less than human. you have a educated mind and know things arent always what they seem. Maybe trump can play nice with Iran.
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: added content

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians - Funny how ISIS always goes to places that advantage the US or Israeli Govt.

Odd that it never threatens or commits its dasterly acts in Israel or in pro US arab countries. Very odd indeed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Most certainly not and condolences for all involved and their families . Could it be true that the Iranian authorities were caught with their pants down due to the lack of attacks on Iranians so far . Also i am amazed at the amount of people here on ATS that think Iran = isis when the truth is they are polar opposites . Sadly i suspect many of those in power in the west are of the same beliefs and there doesn't seem to be a hurry to educate them otherwise . It doesnt fit the agenda i guess . The west needs a bogeyman and now that Gaddafi Saddam and hopefully soon isis are gone i suspewct the attention will become increasingly more focused on Iran again . God knows why ( take your pick of what one) they have not threatened me my country nor any other that i can think of and in my opinion the Wahhabi states are much more of a concern .
edit on 25-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's pretty blatant that ISIS is a tool of the UN,looks like they are trying to start a war with US and Iran,I'm sure Isreal has nothing to do with this,maybe the false flag we were waiting for

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear that, good sir. Having previously lived in Iran for a time I must say it hits home. Persepolis is quite possibly my favorite place in the world, and the most beautiful thing I have laid eyes on, that mosque in Shiraz whose name escapes me...

You should know there are those of us who do not buy into the propaganda and support the effort of good Syrians, Iranians, and Russians in the fight against US puppets. Not that any of those governments are much better, but at least they are against ISIS.

Unfortunately both Trump and Clinton threatened Iran in their speeches. They wish to turn Iran into the next Syria, another travesty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join