It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect duvet cover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If I could sew i'd make my own, but I don't so i'm out searching for "the one".

It's been 8 months and I still can't find "the one"

I've been to every department store, franchise and small business, i've been to amazon and overstock... nothing.

The bedroom is a lighter green color kind of like key lime I suppose with a bali (indonesian) theme.

The duvet we have on there now is southwestern, so it doesn't go.

I've been looking at darker colour duvetslike a brown or maroonish colour, or solid green, but everytime I think i've found "the one" there is something I don't like about it.

For instance, the material would be right but big buttons would be visible at the top, or if it's not big buttons there is some kind of pattern, if it's not that then it's not the right material but the right colour.

It's insanity I tell you, INSANITY!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You could have learned to sew in that time!
:p

In the grand scheme of things.....it's still just a blanket, so don't sweat the small sh*t!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you found a material you like you could just stitch it onto the old cover -- you could even do it by hand --

jm

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
TrueLies- Get to an Ikea store- I dont know if there's any in your area, if not go to their website. The have the most beautiful, designer color, matching curtains, pillow shams....real cheap$. I just bought a beautiful queen size one with the shams for 29.00 seriously.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the Info all. dgtempe,

I went to the ikea website and they don't have any duvet covers...
although their furniture is kick ass and sleek, i'd like to get a few things from there...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think you need to look deeper..how can the website not have them?? I'll check it out for you, another suggestion is to order their catalog, theres tons there. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'll have to order the catalogue then. Were you going to the United States Ikea because thats where I went and got nothing but pillows and mattress pads.

I swear I looked top and bottom and nothing.

new topics

top topics

join