It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realizing just how messed up the world is getting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Been lurking here for about 5-6 months and I love the site! I visit almost ever day in fact

My screen name comes from my interest in archaeological mysteries, long forgotten or unknown civilizations, strange and ancient cultures who leave such fascinating things behind that modern approaches can't explain. I believe that ancient mankind had a level of technology and knowledge that were remarkable. While I'm not a 'young earth creationist' - at all - I do believe the Biblical record describing a divine flood or deluge is accurate to explain the sudden demise of some of these cultures.

Since stumbling on this site it has only heightened my interest in the forgotten ancient people from prehistory and the artifacts that have been left behind. I believe there is a cover-up of sorts involved with a lot of what is found so it doesn't threaten the accepted narrative of pre-Flood/pre-history/pre-scientific knowledge. It will be interesting to see what else is found out there as time goes by though

And on an unrelated note I think Bigfoot is real, too. There are just too many wide ranging reports of anthropomorphic upright creatures to just dismiss it's existence outright. I'd love for there to be indisputable evidence though. Altjough I'd never shoot one I don't think, I honestly believe we need a corpse to silence the naysayers once and for all. But here again I sort of feel there is more going on than we are told publicly because it may threaten the narrative we are force fed in media and other ways.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AntediluvianSpectator

Hello and welcome!

My only advice on this site would be to keep your focus on what interests you and stay out of the political mudpits. There's a lot of really cool stuff, like what you mentioned. And there's also a lot of partisan in-fighting.

Hey, it's just like real life!

Happy thanksgiving

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Welcome!

There could be a "bigfoot" type creature in this dimension but I doubt it as there has never been a corpse found. However, it is common for us to still find large unknown animals in the wild.

That being said, my theory is that Bigfoot type things are really just apparitions from another dimension. Possibly like ghosts?

I have never seen either. So I don't really believe. But it would be interesting to have an experience in viewing something like that. I have seen UFO's. I have no idea what they were. They did not effect my life really though other than thinking on what my eyes actually saw from time to time.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

At one time I loved the idea of Big Foot as a symbol of the unknown, like Nessie, the mystery of our natural world. But for me that was 50 and 60 years ago. Over the ensuing decades, the 'hunt' for BF and his cousins Yeti and Sasquatch has been undertaken by countless numbers of intent scouts all around the world bringing us to little more than the same 'speculation' as to their existence. For me I think those mysteries are better sought in the causes of our present 'messed up world''.

Good researching to you AnteS and enjoy your time here.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hello 'long time lurker', welcome to the site.

My screen name comes from my interest in archaeological mysteries, long forgotten or unknown civilizations, strange and ancient cultures who leave such fascinating things behind that modern approaches can't explain.

Not that mysterious. Read "Collapse", by Jared Diamond. The archeology is there in the historical record, plain for all to see.

Almost every ruin site is littered wth stone tools and a road leading to a quarry the stone come from, also littered wth tools. Something left out of the 'unexplained' side of archeology.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

welcome former lurker- glad to have you emerge from the shadows. Looking forward to seeing you out there

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I like your moniker.....

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Yes, proof of anything would be wonderful! But when you are living in a simulation it is rather meaningless!

LOL! I could not help myself on that one! This is a wonderful place with helpful people. I feel defensive about ATS now. It is kind of like that one answer to , "what is jazz?"... If you have to ask, you'll never know. Glad you have joined and hope you find this place as wonderful!

top topics

join