It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Been gone for a while. Came back for a quick trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

When it comes to reports by the media I believe you believe them.

That is what makes you so unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

welcome back...seems like you're on some kind of medication now ?

btw...your OP is sort of...Mandela effect lookalike thread. This things you typed...never really occurred. It's just a trick of your mind. Something you fantasized to yourself to protect the mind from crashing.

Anyway...hope you get better.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: thesaneone

I cant stand trump and is trumpeteers but there is as much proof that russia won it for trump, that hillary kills peoples.

No proof on either side, sorry op.

What exactly is it that you do not like about Trump supporters, have they personally wronged you?

Seems like a childish attitude.

There thin skined bullys, there good to dish it out but cant stand the heat.

Really, all of them?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I cant stand trump and is trumpeteers but there is as much proof that russia won it for trump, that hillary kills peoples.

What exactly is it that you do not like about Trump supporters, have they personally wronged you?

Really, all of them?

Are all liberals, libtards?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Really, all of them?

Are you still hurtin because most Canadians voted for Hillary and she still lost ? You got plenty goin on in your political world.....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The Russians weaponized wikileaks

Hey , I like that idea. If the US citizens (mostly the left) were in a daze about Clinton ( as they were about Obama) , with that "tingle" moving up their legs , the truth had to come out somehow...from somewhere. Dirty job , but someone had to do it.
The weaponization of Wikileaks
Enjoy the outcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hey it's good to see you back, BlueMule.

I figured by now you might have lifted your head out of the sand a bit, but see that you've maintained your comfortable position. I kid, of course.

Here's a question: why was everyone wrong about the election? Do you have any Jungian theories in regards to the results?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Really, all of them?

Are you still hurtin because most Canadians voted for Hillary and she still lost ? You got plenty goin on in your political world.....

Why would i be butthurt, i never voted liberal in my life, but its cool to see the trumptards happy like they won something.

Durp durp.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yeah, sure old friend. I have theories. I've been noting disturbances in the Force, so to speak. My dreams warned me long ago. I foresaw the hidden rising tide of red America nationalism but couldn't stop it.

So my working theory at the moment is this. We are seeing the latest manifestation or echo if you will of a social mechanism that has been reverberating in the American collective unconscious since The Reconstruction was immediately followed by The Redemption.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Whoever got duped into thinking a man who lives in a skyscraper with his name on it is a "champion of the middle class" got totally pwned...Astounding, really. I have to give the guy credit for selling his brand to nearly half the country.

Then again, he WAS running against quite possibly the worst candidate the Democrats have ever put forward.

The guy failed at selling steaks with his name on them, but he somehow convinced a nation to elect him their leader.

What reality did I jump to?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I certainly would never have voted for Hillary. I hate politics and even discussing it at length, but i will stick up for my own opinions and there are a lot of Canadians who were going for Trump. I just wanted to say in my own defence. Carry on

top topics

<< 1   >>

join