It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Been gone for a while. Came back for a quick trump.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey guys it's been a while. I put in time here and other similar forums a while back. I observed and studied your ways and experimented and shared some of what I learned here. At the end of the day, I rejected the republican & right-wing perspective. I also rejected trump.

I rejected the right wing, and that includes rejecting the right wing cartoon version of Hillary.

Of course It goes without saying she is untrustworthy. She's a politician. Duh.

Trump is untrustworthy in an entirely different way. A worse way.

So here's my 2 cents. The election is invalid. Putin & co tampered with it. In addition, it seems likely that a significant percentage of trump voters lied about their intentions. They would avert their eyes in shame and deceptively claim to be undecided.

That deception deprived the American people of the opportunity to have open and honest dialogue, which of course freedom needs.

And it skewed the expectations of polls.

/shrug

Standing by for questions.

🐾

edit on 729Thursday000000America/ChicagoNov000000ThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

You any ANY evidence that Putin interfered with election?

Proof... not claims by left leaning news sites.

If you do, you are an amazing person.... no one else has that proof.

"In addition, it seems likely that a significant percentage of trump voters lied about their intentions. They would avert their eyes in shame and deceptively claim to be undecided."

You have got to be kidding...please tell me you are... that is the best damn excuse you can come up with to cover the MSM heavily biased polls that led to the perception that it was all over before the election and that Hillary had won?

The polls were wrong because too many Trump supporters lied and said they were undecided but were secretly voting for Trump?
edit on R332016-11-24T10:33:49-06:00k3311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hi. We've never met.

No questions.

Trump won the Electoral College. Voters are under no obligation to tell anyone who they will vote for.

Later.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Just what the various agencies and security firms reported back when the story came out

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So here's my 2 cents. The election is invalid. Putin & co tampered with it. In addition, it seems likely that a significant percentage of trump voters lied about their intentions. They would avert their eyes in shame and deceptively claim to be undecided.

Invalid says who? Oh, you.

In addition,

"This is not the vote you intended to make. These votes for Trump are invalid. You don't need to see the results.

You may go about your business. Move along."

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Just what the various agencies and security firms reported back when the story came out

Again... you got any PROOF for your claims? Otherwise they are personal opinions and totally worthless.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is basically for anyone who wanted anyone but Trump. . .

What are your expectations from government?
edit on 24-11-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Russia's bad, guys. They're responsible for all the wrongs in the modern left's mind. Including Trump's victory apparently.

I wonder how they'd even tamper with an election? Did they pay 60 million people to vote for Trump? If so, why?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm confused. Are you a scientist or a super-intellect to make these, according to your post, baseless declarations?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The Russians weaponized wikileaks and coordinated with the trump campaign. It was obvious to everyone who hadn't already drank the koolaid

what wasn't as obvious was the trumpaganda deception brewing in red America.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You got any proof of such a claim?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm just a concerned American citizen. 🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Again... you got any PROOF for your claims? Otherwise they are personal opinions and totally worthless.

That's not true. It's not worthless. It just not worth more than any other person's opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Evidence, sure.

Proof, on the other hand, is a tricky concept.

For example, there's no proof Hillary is as crooked as RWNJs think she is. Just a lot of RWNJ hot air.

The agencies concerned with the hacking reported they have good reasons to point the finger at putin, and I believe them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Would these be the same intelligence agencies who had "absolute proof" that Iraq had WMDs and a nuclear weapons program?

Or the ones that told everyone the Syrian Army was randomly gassing it's own people despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

Now they are engaged in a propaganda war against Russia to try and paint them as some evil aggressor, once again where evidence points in the exact opposite direction.

Everything they say should be dismissed out of hand at this point. None of it is to be believed. These people are masters at secrets, lies and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I cant stand trump and is trumpeteers but there is as much proof that russia won it for trump, that hillary kills peoples.

No proof on either side, sorry op.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I cant stand trump and is trumpeteers but there is as much proof that russia won it for trump, that hillary kills peoples.

What exactly is it that you do not like about Trump supporters, have they personally wronged you?

Seems like a childish attitude.
edit on 24-11-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A good starting point would be to post and quote the most reliable story you can find.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In addition, it seems likely that a significant percentage of trump voters lied about their intentions. They would avert their eyes in shame and deceptively claim to be undecided.

I think it was Bush's fault, no?

Who did they lie to? Pollsters?

In 2012, I received no fewer than five polling calls: I lied about my age, race, gender, political affiliation, and intended vote. Some days I was a 27 year old black male, registered Democrat but voting Republican, other days I was a 68 year old white woman, registered Republican but voting Democrat. Did I do it to be deceptive and did I feel shameful? Nah. It was my way to give the middle finger to any party or organization or SuperPAC attempting to monetize my vote. That's all we are to pollsters and politicians: a commodity.

Who in their right mind would even ask someone who they're voting for? Miss Manners turns over in grave.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

What exactly is it that you do not like about Trump supporters, have they personally wronged you?

Seems like a childish attitude.

There thin skined bullys, there good to dish it out but cant stand the heat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join