It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intifadeh of Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Reading through social media comments on this event is rather disappointing. I suppose there are just people, including some in this very thread, who cannot put politics aside for a moment and remember that we are all humans.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Don't be fooled. It was the Mossad, the same group that actually created Hamas as an Islamic counter to Palestinian nationalist cause and an excuse to point at Palestinians with their global monopoly on media and say "there, thats the bad guy! Hate them! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!" A round of destruction for Gaza approaches, like it does every two to four years like clockwork.

How people do not see the pattern is beyond me. Every two to four years their government fabricates some reason to blame Palestinians, or their child spawn Hamas, so they can have people the world over quietly approve of the continued effort to drive them into the sea into non-existence.

Your outlook on the conflict is...fascinating...to say the least. It's one of the best uses of circular logic I have seen. Something happens, either:
1) When it's unclear who did it, assume Israel did it and is trying to blame its enemies
2) When Israel does something, attribute it to trying to get rid of the Palestinians
3) When proof exists that enemies of Israel do it, say it is just in self-defence to the occupation

You can't lose: Israel is always to blame and Palestinians are always the victims.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shuye

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt

Such boyscouts. I was referring to Palestine, but you already know that.

Wrong again.

Israel did give Gaza strip back to Palestine, dismantling all Jewish settlements from within Gaza strip.

I really don't know why I even bother explaining, it doesn't seem like real information is what you're after.

edit on 24-11-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

which country was named drugs? poverty?? There are Federal agencies dedicated to those wars.
a reply to: Dark Ghost

The Mossad is always to blame. And some of those sick settlers with zero accountability too.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

which country was named drugs? poverty?? There are Federal agencies dedicated to those wars.

The Mossad is always to blame. And some of those sick settlers with zero accountability too.

Those arent actual wars either. they are police actions to be totally honest.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Mossad is an intelligence agency of Israel. It does not represent all Israelis.

Hamas is a military group of Palestine. It does not represent all Palestinians.

I can now see why peace in this conflict is wishful thinking for those of us who look at the conflict objectively.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Israel did give Gaza strip back to Palestine, dismantling all Jewish settlements from within Gaza strip.

Gave them back Gaza? Gaza is the largest open air prison on the Planet. I also note its not called a country, either.

Like the West Bank.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Open air prison of their own making.

I didn't hear you complaining when Egypt shut off the electricity in gaza earlier this year

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Because they fight back against the occupation? The wall, towers, no mans land, and strict travel protocols for food and work are just like a prison. The Gazan's didn't build any of that infrastructure.
Gaza has no airport, ports, railhead, no airforce, no nuthin they aren't allowed by their oppressors.

Any military that shows itself is quickly bombed to dust. Even piss and sugar bottle rockets.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Because they fight back against the occupation? The wall, towers, no mans land, and strict travel protocols for food and work are just like a prison. The Gazan's didn't build any of that infrastructure.
Gaza has no airport, ports, railhead, no airforce, no nuthin they aren't allowed by their oppressors.

Any military that shows itself is quickly bombed to dust. Even piss and sugar bottle rockets.

If by "fighting back" you are trying to take on a militarily superior nation, knowing that your actions to do so will cause more pain and suffering and less access to land for your people, then you share at least some of the responsibility when "fighting back" and your enemy responds harshly.

It seems the only thing you will be satisfied with is if Israel leaves itself vulnerable and allows Hamas and other groups the chance to become stronger so that they may be able to conquer Israel completely. In other words, you don't really seem to want peace, you want a Palestinian state exclusively.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

perhaps you should revisit my post wheres I said it was Mossadthe entire time. I have my problems with the anti-Semitic government of Israel as well though.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I didn't hear you complaining when Egypt shut off the electricity in gaza earlier this year

Oh golly gee, you quoted my post without the part about Egypt.
What about the part where egypt disconnected most of the electricity for Gaza
What about the Egyptian wall?
What about the Egyptianwall no mans land?
Must be cause theyre muslims eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Actually, I'm for a whole Paradigm shift, globally.

Yay freedom for oppressed peoples everywhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

No, Egypt is a puppet state of the west ergo, allied to Israel as well. Like all the other proxy members of NATO in the Middle East that call themselves "Arab". Islam doesn't enter into it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, Egypt is a puppet state of the west ergo, allied to Israel as well. Like all the other proxy members of NATO in the Middle East that call themselves "Arab". Islam doesn't enter into it.

Ok so whats JORDANS excuse for their wall against the "paliss" in the west bank? Are they a puppet as well?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Jordan flies f16s against Syria , allows staging for insurgency into Syria, so ya.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Shiiiiiiiiitt, most of ISIS was trained in Jordan and Qatar. Damn right Jordan is a puppet.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Shiiiiiiiiitt, most of ISIS was trained in Jordan and Qatar. Damn right Jordan is a puppet.

If they are puppetts why will they not retake the countrys lands that were oferred back to them? Because they arent as controlled as suggested

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i wonder if all the arson forest fires in the US south east have anything to do with these tactics

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It is because of the puppet status they were ordered not to take it . Israel calls all the shots out there more than the USA. When a King is tod behind closed doors "it is best for you to just leave the land, while we look good offering it back to you. You will just have to appear a fool in the process" . Yea that sure sounds like someone who does not have the final say so in their policy. Tell me who, especially among royalty, would just turn down a land offering, especially their own land!?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join