It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intifadeh of Fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Haifa Ablaze

Tens of thousands were told to evacuate immediately as fires raged throughout Israel for a third consecutive day. The security establishment increasingly believes that several of the wildfires may have been politically motivated cases of arson,though most of the fires were caused by extreme wind gusts and drought. Russia, Turkey,Greece,Italy,Croatia and Cyprus will send a total of 10 airplanes to Israel to help fight the spreading fires

The latest in extremist terrorism innovation, burn it all down.
several arrests have already been made by Shin Bet security.
Israel is just a testing ground for these beastly tactics.
If you think ISIS can't do this in the US or Europe with a few books of matches then you may have a surprise coming next summer

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Because it can`t be that the israelis even want to blame disasters like widfires to the "enemies of israel"???

edit on 24 11 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Who else would burn israeli wild growth.... shameeee on the weather patterns....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Because it can be that the israelis even want to blame disasters like widfires to the "enemies of israel"???

It is well known that a significant number of wildfires worldwide are arson or accidentally caused by people.
The patterns of these fires indicate arson

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes, it is done around the world, to develop building land by greedy individuals and their paid arsonists, everybody knows it, every year people get arrested for that.
But nobody else than the "israelian security establishment"(whoever this is) came up with the "political motivated" story yet.
Sometimes it´s better to hold the horses, before it gets ridiculous...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The security establishment increasingly believes that several of the wildfires may have been politically motivated cases of arson

Then why call them "Wild" fires? Hiding behind the veil of misinformation: never miss an opportunity to blame everything on the Palestin-- I mean Gazan and Westbankians...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The pattern of these fires indicate Palestinians.

There fixed it for you.

edit on 24-11-2016 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The pattern of these fires indicate Palestinians.

There fixed it for you.

your anti Palestinian rhetoric is noted.
Yet with this fire being so far north it may be lebanese or syrian Hezbollah

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hmmmm, lets think about this carefully and not jump to conclusions...... shall we.

To just out of the blue insinuate that the muzzies are behind this act of environmental terrorism is just plan wrong.
Objectively we must look at prior actions before we accuse someone using arson to cause harm.

Just because someone digs tunnels so that they can harm others. Runs over children in strollers with their vehicles. Breaks in to homes and stabs sleeping children Kidnaps and murders kids going about their school day. Hijack airplanes, murder athletes...... and make national heroes out of the people who did things like this.
.........is not in any way an indication that they would use fires as a method of inflicting harm.... Oh who am I kidding,
Those savages only regret is not having thought of it sooner.
I would rather have a Holy War and be done with this foolishness in a couple years...... than allow it to continue for another 50+ years like it already has.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Because it can`t be that the israelis even want to blame disasters like widfires to the "enemies of israel"???

Israel can try and blame nature for 5 different fires starting off simultaneously in different parts of the city. But then again, they don't really appreciate political correctness.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hah, nice try. The real oppression comes from the Occupiers of Palestine.

(I won't mention them by name, either)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Israel can try and blame nature for 5 different fires starting off simultaneously in different parts of the city. But then again, they don't really appreciate political correctness.

If they had real evidence they would be all over it, but they don't thats why they use words like suspected, indicates and patterns.

Its enough to get the most viewers suspicious the 'wild' fires are arson. On a day that most people are likely to review this.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

If they had real evidence they would be all over it, but they don't thats why they use words like suspected, indicates and patterns.

Its enough to get the most viewers suspicious the 'wild' fires are arson. On a day that most people are likely to review this.

The updated article indicates that arrests have taken place

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The updated article indicates that arrests have taken place

I bet. I think they should arrest the whole Israeli gubment and IDF.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are no 'stinians.... you know it and i know it.
Who was the first king of palistine?? or sultan..... or what ever.
When did the letter P........ become part of their language?

How can you be "for" or "against"...... something that doesn't exist?
Why do ancient Roman records state they occupied the land of the Jews.... not the land of the 'stinians.
How can I be prejudice or bigoted against someone because of their nationality...... unless they actually have a nationality to discriminate against.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

For some people it doesn't matter, they'll call it a false flag and will continue to victimize the villains.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I recall a call out for terrorists to start forest fires in the US a few years ago. We normally have raging forest fires around the country and the news probably gave them an idea. One year the national news had a story about "Florida Burning" when we had multiple major fires going. Sometimes they start from lightning, some times careless humans, and arson.

I don't recall any actual terrorists ever being responsible for fires over here, but I would expect similar minds would come up with similar destructive ideas.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hah, nice try. The real oppression comes from the Occupiers of Palestine.

(I won't mention them by name, either)

Ahem. Israel tried to give back the lands in accordance with the UN mandated peace agreement after that war. The COuntries who the land belonged to refused to accept it. SO its not Israels fault. its their surrounding countries faults.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Sometimes they start from lightning, some times careless humans, and arson.

Clusters of fire outbreaks are usually a result of combining dry conditions (high fire danger index) with lightning storms.

Been going on since forever.

The way I see it theres nothing to blame the "unmentionables" for so lets take this "everyones on the internet day" opportunity to blame them for something, anything.

Keep hate alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Israel tried to give back the lands in accordance with the UN mandated peace agreement after that war.

Israel 'tried' to give anything back , thats a big joke. They've done nothing but take, take and take.

Edit: Through many 'wars' which is just really the Israelis bombing the crap out of them, bulldozing their homes and oppressing them ever since they first invaded and occupied Palestine.
edit on 24-11-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join