It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnet motors the grand solution.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
prendev magnet motor descriptions

When the oil runs out, and the earth's crust creates more earthquakes and heat levels rise, maybe by then we will start introducing Magnet Motors.

These motors could be installed in electric cars for a constant recharge, in homes for off the grid living, on and on.

The video above describes the different ways in which to make one, and what does and does not work.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

The great thing about magnetic motors is that they can generate more torque than electric motors.

Thanks for posting, good thread!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

The video above describes the different ways in which to make one, and what does and does not work.

That list is pretty easy - none of them work.

Magnets are somewhat like springs and gravity in that regard. You get slightly less energy back on the expansion as you put in on the compression. There's no net energy gain to harvest.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
His motor is not well balanced, it is crudely made. It does show that you can gain directed energy from that system. I wonder if using a system like that in conjunction with something like a wind turbine would increase output enough to actually pay for itself. The fact that this does work as described is known, but the amount of energy created is not really worth the expense and sooner or later it will stop if no extra power is added. The fans on computers use a similar kind of technology but it is different. It allows the fan to run on way less energy but the basics of a magnetic bearing do utilize this knowledge. On a light duty think like a cooling fan the adjuvant properties do help but as far as other uses I think there would not be much use. Now that doesn't mean that technology can't be incorporated into things. But remember that cost effectiveness is an issue, the payback and gain is important.

Denying that there is anything to this is not correct, this technology is probably already being used in a lot of little things. Most people ten years ago would have scoffed at the fans they put on woodstoves that create energy from the difference between hot and cold. Yet that technology has been used for a long time in heat pumps. We just did not have the internet to explain how that worked. Using the magnetic field of the earth to create energy is being used all the time, the magnetic field properties induce the wind and make water flow downhill. Narrow minds would say we can go no farther, but in reality the magnetic field can be used to create energy on a small bases but not so easily to power the high energy needs like a power plant has. We can create energy in many ways, we are not limited to just solar power or the or hooking up to the grid unless you believe that is the only way. Then it is your belief that keeps you from discovering new ways. If you follow the belief that nothing new can be created, then why waste your time creating jobs for scientists, get rid of all the jobs in energy technology and start burning wood. Oh yeah, burning wood is not really burning at all, it is a catalytic release of energy using heat as the catalyst to start the reaction.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
His motor is not well balanced, it is crudely made. It does show that you can gain directed energy from that system. I wonder if using a system like that in conjunction with something like a wind turbine would increase output enough to actually pay for itself. The fact that this does work as described is known, but the amount of energy created is not really worth the expense and sooner or later it will stop if no extra power is added. The fans on computers use a similar kind of technology but it is different. It allows the fan to run on way less energy but the basics of a magnetic bearing do utilize this knowledge. On a light duty think like a cooling fan the adjuvant properties do help but as far as other uses I think there would not be much use. Now that doesn't mean that technology can't be incorporated into things. But remember that cost effectiveness is an issue, the payback and gain is important.

Denying that there is anything to this is not correct, this technology is probably already being used in a lot of little things. Most people ten years ago would have scoffed at the fans they put on woodstoves that create energy from the difference between hot and cold. Yet that technology has been used for a long time in heat pumps. We just did not have the internet to explain how that worked. Using the magnetic field of the earth to create energy is being used all the time, the magnetic field properties induce the wind and make water flow downhill. Narrow minds would say we can go no farther, but in reality the magnetic field can be used to create energy on a small bases but not so easily to power the high energy needs like a power plant has. We can create energy in many ways, we are not limited to just solar power or the or hooking up to the grid unless you believe that is the only way. Then it is your belief that keeps you from discovering new ways. If you follow the belief that nothing new can be created, then why waste your time creating jobs for scientists, get rid of all the jobs in energy technology and start burning wood. Oh yeah, burning wood is not really burning at all, it is a catalytic release of energy using heat as the catalyst to start the reaction.

It's all voodoo and black magic. Burn the witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
magnet motor industrial scale

In this video he incorporated pistons and has modes.
Gets 1.2 watts on average.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
magnet motor industrial scale

In this video he incorporated pistons and has modes.
Gets 1.2 watts on average.

It probably works, but I see a lot of possible wear associated with that unit. It is even shaking around a lot. It seems to have a lot of power but if it only gets 1.2 watts, then it is burning up the rest in movement. Well, I suppose the heat it creates could help heat your house.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Magnet motors are by no means new. For the trivia curious, it is the origin of the STAR part of my user name. Yep, I came up with a piston driven electromagnetic design that during my patent research discovered that a guy from Florida filed a patent in 1972 with main difference was his timing was computer controlled while mine was a physical switch to activate and describe the electromagnet piston head. So his idea was only 24 years ahead of my own.

top topics

join