It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 mastermind: Al Qaeda favors 'immigration' to defeat USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The jailed architect of 9/11 revealed that al Qaeda's plan to kill the United States was not through military attacks but immigration and "outbreeding nonmuslims" who would use the legal system to install Sharia law, according to a blockbuster new book.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed also predicted that intelligence officials using so-called "enhanced interrogation" techniques such the waterboarding he experienced would eventually come under attack from weak-kneed U.S. politicians and media.

9/11 mastermind: Al Qaeda favors 'immigration' to defeat USA

This is the problem with the "no borders" form of one world government that so many on this forum want. The goal of Islam is world domination. Just look at how they treat each other.

Apostasy and blasphemy may seem to many like artifacts of history. But in dozens of countries around the world, laws against apostasy and blasphemy remain on the books and often are enforced.

Last December, for instance, authorities in Sudan charged 25 men for apostasy – the act of abandoning one’s faith — including by converting to another religion. The men face the death penalty for following a different interpretation of Islam than the one sanctioned by the government. And, in Pakistan, police are currently pursuing a Christian accused of sending an allegedly blasphemous poem to a friend. Blasphemy – defined as speech or actions considered to be contemptuous of God or the divine – is a capital crime in Pakistan.

Which countries still outlaw apostasy and blasphemy

Islam cannot be assimilated with other cultures in my opinion. If you want to have a successful one-world government, religion must be left out of it.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
And I want to fight the terrorist's with gay bombs. After the effect wears off an they realized what they've done with one another by law they'll have to kill each other. Trouble is, we don't always get what we want. Sharia law on the U.S is laughable. We would go quietly into the hands of a police state long before we'd accept Sharia.

You think that might be the whole point of all this?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Kind of explains the Democratic viewpoint on immigration , doesnt it ? Up to and including decisions made by our current Administration over the past 8 years....

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

As an American Born Citizen , and having Family and Friends Fight and Die for this Country , I Cannot , and Will Not , Except Any Religion Dictate to me How I should Live my Life . Any Person of Faith , Including those of the Muslim Faith , that come to America to become Citizens , and have a chance to Live a Better Life , Must come to the Realization that this Land is Ruled by Law , and the Very Foundation of that Law is the Separation of Church and State . It Will Never be Compromised by Anyone , Living or Dead .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

And I want to fight the terrorist's with gay bombs.

Let's not forget pork bullets

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yeah... this fellow is the architect of 9/11... sure...I believe ANYTHING the governments of the west tell me about that, and of course every word out of the mouths of their proxy agents.

Laughable.

You want the people who masterminded, funded and organised that clusterbang, you will need to speak to the faceless entities who own the Federal Reserve, and several people at the Pentagon as well I would have thought. Try again.

new topics

top topics

join