It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The complete and utter hypocrasy of Trump and his supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here's a free life lesson - everyone is a hypocrite. It just so happens that the Left's brand of hypocrisy is particularly distasteful as it claims moral and intellectual superiority.

The entire planet knows Trump is a dumbass, but it seems only those who voted Trump see Hillary and the Super Pedo Bros. for what they really are. Liberal denial is so strong I wouldn't be surprised that, when the whole pedo ring is finally exposed, liberals will try to justify/defend pedophilia in order to come to terms with it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Did I press a button that made you butt hurt? Yay!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I'm starting a bet...exactly how long will it be until the whining baby losers actually stop crying their eyes out because their 'man' didn't win the election...3 months? 6 months?

A round year?

Grow up guys...it's called democracy, even liberals ought to understand what it means, they've 'exported' enough of it around the world at the barrel of a gun to know what's what.

There's winners and losers...and this time around, you're the losers...only a lot more pathetic than normally.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

"not happy but what can you do."

Obviously, come to ATS to create a thread and whine and cry about it.

Status Quo.

Trump will be inaugurated on Jan 20, 2017..... it will be a good day.

edit on R232016-11-28T08:23:21-06:00k2311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join