It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The complete and utter hypocrasy of Trump and his supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Trumpalumpa Trumpity doo. I have a puzzle for you. Trumpalumpa Trumpity doo. If you're wise you'll listen to me. Trumpalumpa Trumpity doo.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Dystopian7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Do you see unemployment increasing or decreasing under the Trump administration?

Wouldn't that be a fair litmus test for the economy?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well, I know we all like a good laugh regardless of whether it comes from poorly constructed grammar or free flying insults and ad hominem attacks.

But I would like to respond *seriously* to one point the OP mentioned about who would be rioting in the streets or "threatening civil war" if HRC had won.

Given HRC's campaign rhetoric and stated position on firearms, the anti-Hillary crowd would NOT be taking to the streets and "threatening civil war".

They would be hunkering down waiting for the effective repeal of the 2nd Amendment by EO and the inevitable storm troopers coming to their homes to start confiscating their arms.

Personally, I wouldn't be so bold as to predict what would happen after that, but "civil war" might be an appropriate aphorism.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Night everybody,Mama has left the building!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
One thing I've learned about this election: people are happy to overlook, excuse, even approve of behavior from their own camp that they demonize in the other. But the one nice thing this election has done is take off a lot of masks and pretense, and people have at least, stopped pretending and have laid out their true colors. Believe me, I like it better that way. No more guessing or trying to read between the lines. We now know where everyone stands. Battle lines so much easier to draw now.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

In my view, civility is a useful mask. One does not need to be duplicitous to be polite. But maybe I'm just old.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: Gothmog

i thought u said you were going to bugger off ats, sure ive seen u use the term libtard despite cliaming to have once been a leftist lol

A libtard is a retarded liberal, not all liberals are retarded. I think it's petty clear which one you are though.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

do u live here, always first responder to me, i should be honoured

if trumpalump lost, there would be a lot worse than this mark my words.

lets see if the recounrt happens, trumpeters will be linching ppl in the streets

There would have been a million man march on D.C. if it looked like Clinton, Soros et al had rigged the vote (Soros connected machines were in 16 states don't downplay) and I guarantee they'd have picked up any trash they dropped. No rioting, no looting, no burning cop cars. Because most of us don't believe in s#***ing where we live.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's actually an interesting psychological study, this.

We have a lefty troll who hid every since election day, then came on here to tell us how the right are such poor losers by throwing a tantrum, calling Trump and his supporters names, ignores everything which actually has happened since the election, so emotional in his writing he can't spell correctly or use correct grammar, completely flustered, and by extent to this date he's proven he's the sorest loser so far on ATS.

That's called deep denial and deep depression. So clouded by his own emotions he's locked in his little fabricated reality. I actually worry for people like this. They're the types who end up shooting up the work place or driving off a cliff.

Cheer up troll, it's only going to be 8 years.

Very fair analysis, thoughI would add projection in there too.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

lets see; trump loses = election rigged
trump wins = revenge of the anti establishment

typical trump bs and all his followers fall in line like lemmings jumping off a cliff.

so again lets get this straight if trump lost he said he would not accept the result and neither would his follwers,m i think sheeple is the term the alex jones brigade like to use

hmm

I guess love didn't trump hate then.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I honestly don't know why I remain amazed by how unhinged the cool-aid drinkers have become. But I am.

Breathtaking.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

In my view, civility is a useful mask. One does not need to be duplicitous to be polite. But maybe I'm just old.

Not when the mask of civility is basically hiding a savage trying to masquerade their agenda as something palatable. I really prefer all cards on the table.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

so again lets get this straight if trump lost he said he would not accept the result

Careful now, I wouldn't want ATS being labeled a fake news site because of some kid repeating what he heard in the middle school cafeteria.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

This is a funny thread...........thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes they are giant hypocrites. What people have to understand is that Today's republicans really don't have any principles or consistency- the only thing they really want is to be in power and attack anyone who isn't "one of them". That is their only guiding principle, hence they or Trump can do 180's on policies or positions every day of the week and it doesn't bother them one bit, as long as their tribe is in power that's all they care about.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Can you stop? I am running out of popcorn.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Can you stop? I am running out of popcorn.

I bought cases of popcorn. Got lots left over.

Maybe I should go start a thread about how Hillary won the popular vote, demand that certain state votes be recounted and start a petition to have the electoral votes flipped.... any of those will start a liberal crying feast that is good for consuming popcorn.

Or I could do what I normally do... go back to my life and occasionally comment on the post election stupidity of the masses.

I do not even watch the news anymore about the election... are they bothering to protest or did they finally give that up as well?

edit on R232016-11-24T10:23:56-06:00k2311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kettu

Do you see unemployment increasing or decreasing under the Trump administration?

Wouldn't that be a fair litmus test for the economy?

It would be if our unemployment number reflected reality. get rid of 1 nice full time job, replace with 2 part time job. 1 new job created.
And then of course we need to look at more than U3. IF we combine the labor participation rate(LPR) with U3 and U6 the past 8 years have been a total disaster.
Then if we combine that with job gain between native born workers and foreign workers it is even more tragic, job gains are not going to citizens.
Then if we combine that with babyboomers which have seen job growth instead of retiring, putting a blockade on youth employment which have not seen job growth.

It is a hidden world that government workers, white collar workers, and white liberals in the large cities do not see.
edit on 24-11-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I agree. Actual unemployment is at 23%.

I wish the government would be honest for once.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: DBCowboy

Notice he disappeared as soon as he was asked to define what a fascist is.

He doesn't know. Greater concern is the left misused the words fascist, racist and bigot for 18 months running. Still are. It's as if no one has access to a dictionary, or google.

Signs of our broken education system where so many throw around words they aren't close to knowing the definition of.

Closest thing to true fascism in America is our leftist controlled MSM along with democrats in the government getting the likes of google, facebook and twitter to silence/censor the opposition/news/opinions. That's fascism. It's the government directing/controlling private companies in partnership at the expense of the population, controlling one side of the stream of opinion/news while capping the other. Textbook fascism.

That's a really interesting point. I have to, every so often, open another page to look up words that I am unsure of the definition. I also proofread and correct grammatical errors for posts I care about. I blame reality television. I blame auto tune. I blame cigarettes. I blame big pharma. I blame feminism. I blame everyone but me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join