It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

‘We Don’t Need White People Leading the Democratic Party Right Now’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Can they not see themselves? Is there not one among them that can actually see what they have become?

I am truly amazed. Truly. No joking.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd
a reply to: loam

When I read about stuff like this I thank my lucky stars that I raised my daughter to be color blind. She is married to a wonderful black man. They have blessed me with a beautiful granddaughter and soon to be grandson.

Hopefully because they are mixed their skin will be the right color so they won't be persecuted when the times comes. And I see that coming down the pike...

I just don't understand why the color of your skin should cause friction for anyone.

I am mixed race, white mother, black father and i can tell you and guarantee you from experience that they will most certainly not be free from prosecution by racist people ,blacks or whites. Interestingly i have experienced more racism from black people being against race mixing.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 20:38:24 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Who's they?? Why are you including others into what this one woman is saying???

Oh that's right. Because "they" are the enemy. "They" all think alike. Meanwhile you're side are all individuals right???

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Who's they??

"Progressive" liberals.

And yes, they do all think alike.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 20:40:07 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Right out of Martin Luther King's mouth-"the content of their character"-on how to judge others.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Nearest person near the handle.......please flush this crap

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

When I read about stuff like this I thank my lucky stars that I raised my daughter to be color blind. She is married to a wonderful black man. They have blessed me with a beautiful granddaughter and soon to be grandson.

Hopefully because they are mixed their skin will be the right color so they won't be persecuted when the times comes. And I see that coming down the pike...

I just don't understand why the color of your skin should cause friction for anyone.

I am mixed race, white mother, black father and i can tell you and guarantee you from experience that they will most certainly not be free from prosecution by racist people ,blacks or whites. Interestingly i have experienced more racism from black people being against race mixing.

Believe what this person tells you as the gospel.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

"Progressive" liberals.

And yes, they do all think alike.

No they don't.

No more than Conservatives think alike. Or any other political group thinks alike. "They" are not different than anyone else in how they think.

Do you think all Conservatives think alike??? Do they all hold the exact same ideas too???
edit on 23-11-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
They gots nuttin.

Let them make Ellison the DNC chair and see how far he gets the party.

I'd love to hear how many times he has to disavow his relationships to Farrakhan, muslim brotherhood and Hamas.

Howard Dean is just too white. lol, another beauty.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh that's right. Because "they" are the enemy. "They" all think alike. Meanwhile you're side are all individuals right???

I dont have enemies. I won't allow myself to waste that much emotion on anyone.

As for "they". Pick just about anyone in the political sphere right now. It seems the ability to honestly self reflect has been lost on a great many.

My "side" has just as many idiots.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Maybe you haven't been paying attention.

Here are just a few choice articles over the last few months. I could pull dozens more.

Actually, Democrats, You Don't Need Those White Men

Nancy Pelosi: 'White Men' Don't Back Hillary Because They're Homophobic Gun-Nuts

Are Democrats Done with White Men?

Democrats Don’t Need White Men to Win

Stop Obsessing Over White Working-Class Voters

There's no mistaking the narrative.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

LOL, when will the circus end?? I hope soon because this is beyond ridiculous now.... and I love the little white guilt laugh at the end. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Good. Now we know where she stands, which is not with old white people, because she just stated shes doing it for millenials and brown folk.

And then she laughs at the end like we're supposed to think shes being playful.

She is a passive aggressive racist. But at least shes transparent.

Good luck winning seats with that platform.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I see. So now I should start believing everything that is said by some Left Leaning Media because it fits you're narrative???

Aren't those the same sources that on any other day you'd be trashing as propaganda rags???

Funny how they are now legit sources when they say something you happen to agree with or to justify your own thinking.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Exactly. Star for you Wise Member!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Instead of learning from their mistakes, it seems like the Democrats are doubling down on identity politics and reverse racism that put them in this hole to begin with.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I see. So now I should start believing everything that is said by some Left Leaning Media because it fits you're narrative???

Aren't those the same sources that on any other day you'd be trashing as propaganda rags???

Funny how they are now legit sources when they say something you happen to agree with or to justify your own thinking.

Wait. That is completely illogical.

I'm not supposed to use left-wing sources to identify what it is they say about themselves????

Should I be using right-wing sources?

Come on. I know you know better than that.

ETA: Good grief, I even included Nancy Pelosi.

edit on 23-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They don't need "white men" leading their party right now? Well damn, and I had my acceptance speech already started. *kicks dirt* phooey! I warmly invite this Democrat spokesgirl to expand on her list of people the DNC doesn't need in positions of leadership... be loud and be proud and keep alienating people from your party. YOU GO, GIRL!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hope modding pays well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join